FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > X Factor....

X Factor....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iew OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and here we go...

what is Nicole wearing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

her bondage gear shes coming to my party later

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"her bondage gear shes coming to my party later"

enjoy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't stand the damn show!

Billy

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Can't stand the damn show!

Billy"

don't watch it then

district 3 - vocals were great, not sure on the song choice but was a unique arrangement and i guess it fitted the theme of the night.

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

X factor..... has completely sold out.

Opening voting BEFORE anyones sung? Proof (as if any was needed) that it's nothing more than a popularity contest, talent has nothing to do with it!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"district 3 - vocals were great, not sure on the song choice but was a unique arrangement and i guess it fitted the theme of the night."

not a great song choice

"Can't stand the damn show!

Billy

don't watch it then "

I don't

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If Rylan goes through tonight it will be confirmation that the people watching this show are morons (present company excepted Inca )

evesham

Obvs

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I like James Arthur

omg i actually LOVE James Arthur!!!

Melanie Masson - holy shit what a vocal

amazing!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some voice.....

I loved James Arthur more before he let people put make up on him

"X factor..... has completely sold out.

Opening voting BEFORE anyones sung? Proof (as if any was needed) that it's nothing more than a popularity contest, talent has nothing to do with it! "

I'm so happy someone has seen the light!

A friend of mine auditioned a couple years back and didn't get through because producers didn't think her "story" would reach out to the public.

She wouldn't have minded if her voice wasn't good enough (even though they let bad singers through for early ratings) but because she didn't have a parent who's only wish was to see their child sing before they die?!

Give me the open mic nights any day. People who are not scared of hard work graft in order to do something they love and have a passion for.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I loved James Arthur more before he let people put make up on him "

I am with you, still great but more clinical

"I loved James Arthur more before he let people put make up on him

I am with you, still great but more clinical

"

Hes lost his roughness which is a shame

Opening voting BEFORE anyones sung? Proof (as if any was needed) that it's nothing more than a popularity contest, talent has nothing to do with it!

A friend of mine auditioned a couple years back and didn't get through because producers didn't think her "story" would reach out to the public.

She wouldn't have minded if her voice wasn't good enough (even though they let bad singers through for early ratings) but because she didn't have a parent who's only wish was to see their child sing before they die?!

Give me the open mic nights any day. People who are not scared of hard work graft in order to do something they love and have a passion for. "

I actually think its a brilliant line up this year, think Rylan might surprise a few people. As for lines opening before they have all sung.. well so what there are thousands of fans on various facebook pages/twitter accounts and if x factor wants to make money then fair enough. Its a program designed to make money.

When i auditioned back in 2009 (i made the final 200 in Cardiff) which included producer auditions i was never once asked for a sob story

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Lucy isn't working .......

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Give me the open mic nights any day. People who are not scared of hard work graft in order to do something they love and have a passion for.

I actually think its a brilliant line up this year, think Rylan might surprise a few people. As for lines opening before they have all sung.. well so what there are thousands of fans on various facebook pages/twitter accounts and if x factor wants to make money then fair enough. Its a program designed to make money.

When i auditioned back in 2009 (i made the final 200 in Cardiff) which included producer auditions i was never once asked for a sob story"

Ive watched xfactor ever year since it began, its been so shit this year i havent even watched it for about 5 weeks. It gets worse with each year, in my opinion If they dont want sob stories why do they direct questions for them to answer

"Ive watched xfactor ever year since it began, its been so shit this year i havent even watched it for about 5 weeks. It gets worse with each year, in my opinion If they dont want sob stories why do they direct questions for them to answer"

yet you were going to bet money on someone to win from the auditions and said yourself there was great talent on it..

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I actually think this is the best year for a long time for talent.......

"Ive watched xfactor ever year since it began, its been so shit this year i havent even watched it for about 5 weeks. It gets worse with each year, in my opinion If they dont want sob stories why do they direct questions for them to answer

yet you were going to bet money on someone to win from the auditions and said yourself there was great talent on it.. "

I did bet on it, and i havent watched it since because it turned into a load of crap. I just said its about 5 weeks and i think its 6 since i put the bet on

evesham

"Ive watched xfactor ever year since it began, its been so shit this year i havent even watched it for about 5 weeks. It gets worse with each year, in my opinion If they dont want sob stories why do they direct questions for them to answer

yet you were going to bet money on someone to win from the auditions and said yourself there was great talent on it..

I did bet on it, and i havent watched it since because it turned into a load of crap. I just said its about 5 weeks and i think its 6 since i put the bet on"

Did your bet make the live finals?

I did bet on it, and i havent watched it since because it turned into a load of crap. I just said its about 5 weeks and i think its 6 since i put the bet on

Did your bet make the live finals? "

no, id already stopped watching by then but i asked someone on here.

evesham

no, id already stopped watching by then but i asked someone on here."

So the fact you bet on them has no relevance because in your eyes the talent hadn't got through

Xfactor is what it is. It's a massive platform for fame seekers and lots of people buy into the hype of it. I guess it cheers up a Saturday night but really how much actual talent comes through with any longevity?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

for me, the X Factor is family entertainment and if I had kids, I would cherish the opportunity to sit down on a Saturday night and watch it with them....

no Facebook, no street trailing..... just mum, dad and the kids having a blast

well i was surprised with Christopher's composure and lack of nerves considering he only got through an hour ago!!

Just not sure if people would buy his album.. don't see him as an 'artist'

no, id already stopped watching by then but i asked someone on here.

So the fact you bet on them has no relevance because in your eyes the talent hadn't got through

Xfactor is what it is. It's a massive platform for fame seekers and lots of people buy into the hype of it. I guess it cheers up a Saturday night but really how much actual talent comes through with any longevity? "

To be honest i dont know who got through, not sure i saw much after the auditions, the girl i bet on was good, very good and Ladbrookes where giving 40/1 so i put £5 on. Cant remember watching bootcamp even, but i might have. The only reason i know whose in the live shows is because its been on television all week

When i auditioned back in 2009 (i made the final 200 in Cardiff) which included producer auditions i was never once asked for a sob story"

Who? Forgive me but I don't watch it so I have no idea of the line-up.

I googled the first XFactor winner. Interesting read.

As you pointed out, it's about making money: getting bums on seats and paying insane caller charges to vote. I don't know the quality of the singers and that will always be a personal _iew, hence the voting and there will be gems so good luck to them.

But it's much more of a popularity contest than it is about the talent.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Who are these Union J people ruining music?

"Who are these Union J people ruining music?"

one direction wannabe's.. not too keen on them

evesham

"Who are these Union J people ruining music?"

Union jobcentre

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

that wasn't the best....

"that wasn't the best...."

I'd only just put it on and have now turned over to QI.

Dont you think Jade has the sound of Gabriel x amazing

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"that wasn't the best....

I'd only just put it on and have now turned over to QI."

enjoy

Give me the open mic nights any day. People who are not scared of hard work graft in order to do something they love and have a passion for. "

Remember whilst the prize is massive at end of day it is an entertainment show and whilst not interested in the sob stories it does make a difference to some folk.

"Dont you think Jade has the sound of Gabriel x amazing "

yeah i loved that.. agree with the judges, she looks amazing and is relatively 'unknown' compared to the rest of the contestants

"Dont you think Jade has the sound of Gabriel x amazing

yeah i loved that.. agree with the judges, she looks amazing and is relatively 'unknown' compared to the rest of the contestants "

Dreams do come true x

Oh god here comes Ryland x

evesham

Right they've really pissed me off now!!!!

I love that sam and the womp song and now they've played it behind Rylan's story......ruined it!!!!

i would actually dance to that if it was played in a club..

not amazing vocals.. but they weren't horrendous.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Ryland just annoys the crap out of me why do we need another novelty act he looks riddiculus although better now the long blonde hair has gone.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

looking forward to Ella

Ella to win x but she may have more of a future if she did'nt

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

she was great

anyone got tissues???

ella to win

"anyone got tissues???

ella to win "

She is special.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

hope Jermaine sings well

"hope Jermaine sings well"

oh god me too! ... my fingers are crossed

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

great start

tears already.. christ whats up with me?! lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"tears already.. christ whats up with me?! lol "

me too

and he found his balls

When was X factor not a sell out?????

It has produced a few interestingly commercial acts but it really isn't throwing up nirvana or chilli peppers, stones or Dylan or Clearwater credence revolution, oasis, pulp, Marley etc

Really does no one ever think that bands that are not plucked for the common denominator may be more fun or have more longevity. Keep hoping it will die on its feet but a lack of anything better appears to have muddied the water. What happened to comedy on a Saturday night?

"When was X factor not a sell out?????

It has produced a few interestingly commercial acts but it really isn't throwing up nirvana or chilli peppers, stones or Dylan or Clearwater credence revolution, oasis, pulp, Marley etc

Really does no one ever think that bands that are not plucked for the common denominator may be more fun or have more longevity. Keep hoping it will die on its feet but a lack of anything better appears to have muddied the water. What happened to comedy on a Saturday night?"

Good question.

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"for me, the X Factor is family entertainment and if I had kids, I would cherish the opportunity to sit down on a Saturday night and watch it with them....

no Facebook, no street trailing..... just mum, dad and the kids having a blast"

Lol I won 4 tickets to the live final through talk talk.

Hmmmm Tulisa hope your ready

I like james .. and the young 16 year old girl .. i loved that Take That song she did .

ella is head and shoulders above the rest, she sings amazingly for her age.

"ella is head and shoulders above the rest, she sings amazingly for her age. "
yes liked her too .

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

The X Factor..for those who missed it last night, in summary..

'Amazinnnnng'...

'You made it your own'...

'You absolutely nailed it'..

'Absolutely Amazinnng'...

Screaming from the audience..which sounds like the schools netball final at Wembley..

'Oh my gooooooorrd'....

'Its all I ever wanted'..

'More screaming from the audience'..

'I have to saaaay...Amazinnnng',.........

'It means so much to me'..

'You know what...You owned the stage'..

More screaming from the audience..

'Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy god'..

'You know what...Amazing'..

'You smashed it'..

'Your going to go a long way'..

'More screaming from the audience'..

All impeccably compared by good ol Dermot..who appears to come straight from a funeral every week to take charge of things on stage and turns the last five words in nearly every sentence into one long inaudible one..while doing a half pirouette..

And more 'clown eyebrows' than Billy Smarts circus..

Amazinnnnng!!!!

West

"hope Jermaine sings well"

Dont you mean Jahmene?

(stylist alert!!)

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"hope Jermaine sings well

Dont you mean Jahmene?

(stylist alert!!) "

yeah, i suppose I do

thanks

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Please please get rid of Ryland tonight!!!!

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

"Please please get rid of Ryland tonight!!!!"

Disappointed??? I sure was!

Glasgow

"Please please get rid of Ryland tonight!!!!

Disappointed??? I sure was!"

Yep.... I'm not a violent person but he has one of those faces I just want to punch......then he opens his mouth and it's even worse lol

Wow isnt that Barbara Streisand look a like good hope she doesn't go home!

Shit shes gone, she can cum and sing for me anytime!

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Gutted, Lost the only talent in the show!

Nah she was never gonna win..

France

"Please please get rid of Ryland tonight!!!!

Disappointed??? I sure was!

Yep.... I'm not a violent person but he has one of those faces I just want to punch......then he opens his mouth and it's even worse lol "

Couldn't agree more...but sadly the controversial ones always stay for a good while!

France

"Gutted, Lost the only talent in the show! "

Agreed - but that show is soooo ageist I don't know why they bother with the over's category when you know they are only looking a bit of young singing eye candy!

"Gutted, Lost the only talent in the show!

Agreed - but that show is soooo ageist I don't know why they bother with the over's category when you know they are only looking a bit of young singing eye candy!"

You got in one word there "over's"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Who went ?

"Who went ?"

melanie

Merseyside

Was she the Scot with the long blonde locks ?

Glasgow

"Was she the Scot with the long blonde locks ?"

Yeah

West

Are the judges having their own competition who can say 'you know what' the most times every week?..

Its now overtaken 'amazing' and 'you made it your own'...

Merseyside

"Are the judges having their own competition who can say 'you know what' the most times every week?..

"

You own that stage ......

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

You smashed it

By *iddlesbroughmaleMan  over a year ago

middlesbrough

JAMES MCARTHUR TO WIN DO THE NORTH EAST BORO PROUD KIDDA

By *iddlesbroughmaleMan  over a year ago

middlesbrough

[Removed by poster at 22/10/12 00:45:38]

Phwoar

James

West

"Are the judges having their own competition who can say 'you know what' the most times every week?..

You smashed it

"

Tiresome isnt it...and add to that Dermots weird voice..and his irritating habit of finishing a sentence by making the last 5 words one big one..while bending over or rocking on one leg..

Dermot, if your reading this watching you is like watching a tennis match!...STAND STILL FOR FUCK SAKE!

Deep breaths, deep breaths............

Just as a comparison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EPwRdVg5Ug

Now THAT'S singing

evesham

You smashed it

Tiresome isnt it...and add to that Dermots weird voice..and his irritating habit of finishing a sentence by making the last 5 words one big one..while bending over or rocking on one leg..

Dermot, if your reading this watching you is like watching a tennis match!...STAND STILL FOR FUCK SAKE!

Deep breaths, deep breaths............"

for someone who doesnt like he programme you seem to have a great insight into it

West

You smashed it

Deep breaths, deep breaths............

for someone who doesnt like he programme you seem to have a great insight into it "

Morbid curiosity really....I record it so I dont have to put up with the inane girlie screaming all through it..then the last ten minutes of the results show..the judges say the same shit every week and Dermot has about as much stage presence as a bit of fluff...

» Add a new message to this topic