FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dates " sexual tension"

Dates " sexual tension"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey..

Ever been on a date where the sexual tension is so great that conversation is hard . Where kinda wish that you could of forgone the " dinner" ? ... or you senced the feeling was mutual but was,nt sure ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey..

Ever been on a date where the sexual tension is so great that conversation is hard . Where kinda wish that you could of forgone the " dinner" ? ... or you senced the feeling was mutual but was,nt sure .. "

I thought that's what the toilets are for in McDonald's.

So you were sure or you weren't? Because if it was so intense.. then the body language should speak for itself. From both parts.

Yep, this has happened to me. I took him the the toilets before we'd finished eating xx

By *sk me anythingMan  over a year ago

leeds

Perhaps not the filth you are after but I had a dinner date with an incredible lady.

We sat down in a restaurant at 7pm for dinner within minutes it felt like the rest of the diners no longer existed

We had to be asked to leave the restaurant because all the staff were going home and they didn’t want to disturb us until they had to

I met her for a coffee and the same thing happened

It was at a motorway services where free parking was for two hours

We were lost in each other and ca e out to find we had parking fines we had been talking for 4 hours

The tension was incredible

By *herry OnatopWoman  over a year ago

Just over there

Yes, kinda, he was with a date that evening but the attraction was undeniable. I had him for breakfast the next morning

» Add a new message to this topic