FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Samsung virgin

Samsung virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Honey OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I’ve been a iPhone user for over 10 years and have recently bought a Samsung s21.

My mind boggles, and my head feels like it’s about to explode lol

Any helpful tips would be appreciated. I’ve managed to sync my pictures and contacts

Is there a way of syncing all the apps I have? I believe I need a cable??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

There should be an app you can get which you download on both devices, pair them up, and then it'll transfer and sync everything it can (obviously some apps aren't available on both iOS and Android). I can't remember the name off the top of my head though.

LvM

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Many have tried this route and you see lots of Samsung for sale as a result of the quick return to Apple.

I am a Samsung/Android user and have never used Apple. I have your issues in reverse.

I would suggest you do a YouTube search for top tips or for apple users.

Give it a fee weeks, but do t be surprised if you go back.

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I’ve been a iPhone user for over 10 years and have recently bought a Samsung s21.

Any helpful tips would be appreciated. I’ve managed to sync my pictures and contacts

Is there a way of syncing all the apps I have? I believe I need a cable?? "

Use smart switch app, should be ready on phone, if not download from plasterer. Just be careful and check everything is copied before deleting anything from old phone. I hope this helps

Hertfordshire

Haha hopefully it won’t make me go back. So far I’m liking the phone. Just need to learn how to use it properly.

"Many have tried this route and you see lots of Samsung for sale as a result of the quick return to Apple.

I am a Samsung/Android user and have never used Apple. I have your issues in reverse.

I would suggest you do a YouTube search for top tips or for apple users.

Give it a fee weeks, but do t be surprised if you go back. "

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I’ve been a iPhone user for over 10 years and have recently bought a Samsung s21.

Use smart switch app, should be ready on phone, if not download from plasterer. Just be careful and check everything is copied before deleting anything from old phone. I hope this helps "

Not plasterer, blooming predictor. Was meant to say playstore

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

That's the best decision you have made trust me so much more you can do on android devices than apple. Once you have got the hang of it just please don't go running back to apple like many do just have a little faith

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Okay so on Samsung they have a built in app called "Smart Switch" which should handle it all through WiFi.

LvM

Hertfordshire

So I’ve tried this app which managed to sync my photos and contacts but I can’t see a way to transfer apps. From googling it says I need a cable but maybe I’m reading it wrong haha

"Okay so on Samsung they have a built in app called "Smart Switch" which should handle it all through WiFi.

LvM"

Hertfordshire

Ohh I don’t plan to, the phone was expensive enough. I’m liking it so far. Going to continue to use my old phone until I’ve managed to get a hang of most things on there

"That's the best decision you have made trust me so much more you can do on android devices than apple. Once you have got the hang of it just please don't go running back to apple like many do just have a little faith "

Birmingham

No all apps will be available on Google play store as Apple has its own apps may have to download something similar

Birmingham

"Ohh I don’t plan to, the phone was expensive enough. I’m liking it so far. Going to continue to use my old phone until I’ve managed to get a hang of most things on there

That's the best decision you have made trust me so much more you can do on android devices than apple. Once you have got the hang of it just please don't go running back to apple like many do just have a little faith "

If you DM me I can talk through what are some good apps to get and some good tips to

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Is there a way of syncing all the apps I have? I believe I need a cable?? "

Do you have other apple devices iPad Mac book etc

Hertfordshire

Yeah I’ve got an iPad

Do you have other apple devices iPad Mac book etc "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will grow to love the Samsung. I had an iPhone from 3 upwards till I bought a Samsung Galaxy S10. I'm now on my third Samsung. They're better value for money if you buy them outright. Just try not to lose it like I did on a Christmas night out!

If you already have a Google account syncing that will help you as well as the smart switch. Your emails will all be fine as well, just the Apple only items will be affected.

Hertfordshire

Ahh cool, so I don’t need a transfer cable? My Google search is telling me I do

"You will grow to love the Samsung. I had an iPhone from 3 upwards till I bought a Samsung Galaxy S10. I'm now on my third Samsung. They're better value for money if you buy them outright. Just try not to lose it like I did on a Christmas night out!

If you already have a Google account syncing that will help you as well as the smart switch. Your emails will all be fine as well, just the Apple only items will be affected."

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"Yeah I’ve got an iPad

I’ve been a iPhone user for over 10 years and have recently bought a Samsung s21.

Do you have other apple devices iPad Mac book etc "

Wife has Ipad IPhone and they link together work the same.

I use Android and normal lap top paired to the same cloud I think you might be better going back to IPhone sorry

» Add a new message to this topic