FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spicing up vanilla (board) games

Spicing up vanilla (board) games

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifty grades of shady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Hi there peeps, has anyone had any joy in spicing up what appear vanilla games into something that is a nit more risque.

Mrs Shady is a fan of tipping point and have looked at altering a few ruled to turn it into Stripping point, where you get to win tokens that buy other players clothing, mystery tokens for sex acts etc

Anybody got any games to do something similar, maybe playing cards etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *MCMan  over a year ago

London / Birmingham

I’ve played ‘park the bus’/‘cross the bridge’ whatever you’ve heard it called, where if you make it to the other side instead of the other person drinking they remove a piece of clothing.

Went quite well every time I’ve played it, and you also end up pretty d*unk as you have to drink if you don’t make it..

By *ifty grades of shady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"I’ve played ‘park the bus’/‘cross the bridge’ whatever you’ve heard it called, where if you make it to the other side instead of the other person drinking they remove a piece of clothing.

Went quite well every time I’ve played it, and you also end up pretty d*unk as you have to drink if you don’t make it.. "

never heard of it but sounds like fun

By *MCMan  over a year ago

London / Birmingham

Ride the bus! Not park the bus sorry! Didn’t think that sounded right when I was writing.

Fun because it’s a quick paced game.

Tried shithead once.. wasn’t as fun as slower paced, however could work well if it’s more of a social thing with more than 2 players to gradually ease into..

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Not a board game but Muscial Chairs can be spiced up. The gents sit on chairs and the women dance around...then find a chair (and lap) to sit on when music stops. Gets quite funny when each chair is removed!

» Add a new message to this topic