FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinging sites

Swinging sites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hathappensnow OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rotherham

We are pretty new here (about 2 years now) and although only had a handful of meets, this is the only site we are on. Is everyone else on multiple sites? (pls don’t name them as that’s disrespectful to fab)

Just wondering ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's difficult enough finding time to be on here so I wouldn't even think about any other sites.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

No just this one, I'm looking for kinks and here is plenty

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been on others though my years but from what I found is it was the same people there as here so there wasn’t really any point in being there fab and fabs sister site are the only swingeing/dateing or what ever platforms I am on and will probably stay that way for the remainder off my time In this life however long or short it maybe

Rotherham

"No just this one, I'm looking for kinks and here is plenty "

Love the Star Wars pants, the mrs got me some Star Wars socks. They are brill

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

We are on 90 different sites, although the folk at the crocheting and needlework forum get confused when we start talking about bukakke and cum sluts

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We've tried a couple of other swinging sites but soon gave up on them, so only use Fab now.

By *reedomBonerMan  over a year ago

London

"We are pretty new here (about 2 years now) and although only had a handful of meets, this is the only site we are on. Is everyone else on multiple sites? (pls don’t name them as that’s disrespectful to fab)

Just wondering ? "

Does this include dating apps?

By *MCMan  over a year ago

London / Birmingham

"We are on 90 different sites, although the folk at the crocheting and needlework forum get confused when we start talking about bukakke and cum sluts"

Pahahahah!

Rotherham

"We are pretty new here (about 2 years now) and although only had a handful of meets, this is the only site we are on. Is everyone else on multiple sites? (pls don’t name them as that’s disrespectful to fab)

Just wondering ?

Does this include dating apps? "

Lol I don’t think tinder qualifies

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

We are lifetime members of another site, which we use when travelling abroad. It was great when we lived in London but not so popular up north. If you got messages on there they far more meaningful and reliable than most we get on Fabs. We aren't knocking Fabs at all but being a free site means it attracts many more fakes and chancers and so so many single guy's, most of whom really don't understand what swinging is and assume they will get laid. It's a shame for the genuine guy's on here.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Just this one. I have thought about joining a site that is more aimed at women meeting women .

» Add a new message to this topic