FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Views on the working class people of this country

Views on the working class people of this country

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ristobalt OP   Man  over a year ago

falmouth

What are the views on the working class people. Brutal honesty only. I’m from a hard working, working class family and I couldn’t be prouder.

But what are thoughts on us? Private messages welcome I won’t repeat or show anybody I just want to know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

They are brilliant

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"They are brilliant

"

We***

falmouth

"They are brilliant

We***"

I just put this up as on a chat on the virus section, views of a couple from Cambridgeshire shedded huge light on what the middle and upper class actually think

By *.Miz..Woman  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

What does it matter?

Working class or not.. we all should be proud of ourselves. I have 2 jobs.. next door has no job but still gets through day to day.

By *urio77Man  over a year ago

northampton

Working class hero and proud of it.

falmouth

"What does it matter?

Working class or not.. we all should be proud of ourselves. I have 2 jobs.. next door has no job but still gets through day to day.

"

I’m 100% behind that. I find that hugely inspirational you have two jobs. Just look at the virus thread and see a typical view of us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Putting people in boxes is shameful. I’m me, I won’t be out in a box

falmouth

"What does it matter?

"

There is actually a load of evidence for a correlation between educational level, and willingness to have the vaccine. There's an even stronger correlation with wealth - if you earn less than 10k a year there's 15% vaccine hesitancy, while for those earning over 40k it's 5%.

So if you're vaccine hesitant you're more likely to be poor and educated to a low level.

"Intellect" is a notoriously difficult thing to define. It's up to you whether you think there is any correlation between it and wealth or educational level.

That was what was said to me. Utterly disgusting

Over the Rainbow

"What does it matter?

I’m 100% behind that. I find that hugely inspirational you have two jobs. Just look at the virus thread and see a typical view of us"

But I'd rather win the lottery and do nothing but live like I'm rich.. I work purely to pay my bills and keep a roof over my head.

Over the Rainbow

"What does it matter?

There is actually a load of evidence for a correlation between educational level, and willingness to have the vaccine. There's an even stronger correlation with wealth - if you earn less than 10k a year there's 15% vaccine hesitancy, while for those earning over 40k it's 5%.

So if you're vaccine hesitant you're more likely to be poor and educated to a low level.

"Intellect" is a notoriously difficult thing to define. It's up to you whether you think there is any correlation between it and wealth or educational level.

That was what was said to me. Utterly disgusting"

Absolute bullshit.

falmouth

"What does it matter?

I’m 100% behind that. I find that hugely inspirational you have two jobs. Just look at the virus thread and see a typical view of us

But I'd rather win the lottery and do nothing but live like I'm rich.. I work purely to pay my bills and keep a roof over my head. "

I think that is amazing!!! People like you is what as made our country win wars. I’m from a working class family and proud!!

falmouth

"What does it matter?

Absolute bullshit."

Absolute bull shit? Look at the virus section and lbt booster thread

By *aughtiness69Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel bay

Sorry to say Hun, just read through the post you are referring too and kinda agree with the other side to some degree on the correlation between intelligence and views.

Unfortunately I grew up in one of the most deprived areas in the UK still live in that area.

I have worked 18+ hours a day just to cover my rent.

But you take the majority of unemployed (no ambition people) and there views are just stupid beyond comprehension.

Voting is where I first noticed it years ago.

Me: are you voting

Them: nahh why should I.

Then.

Me: are you getting the jab.

Them: no Facebook said it causes stirillity

Now I'm not talking about one person here I'm talking about loads that I have spoke to.

That being said, my point is intelligence does play an important part in understanding your situation and making an informed decision.

But you don't have to be rich to be intelligent. Being rich and intelligent and poor and stupid have no correlation.

As I know rich people with the same views. Hence the intelligence is key

Which is the point I think was missed on the last thread.

By *mwirralMan  over a year ago

wirral

I'm not sure how you define working class. If you could tell me where the boundaries are then I'm happy to give an opinion.

Ps. I think of myself as working class but you may judge me as middle class

Over the Rainbow

"What does it matter?

Absolute bullshit.

Absolute bull shit? Look at the virus section and lbt booster thread "

I meant what was said is bullshit.

By *aughtiness69Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel bay

"Sorry to say Hun, just read through the post you are referring too and kinda agree with the other side to some degree on the correlation between intelligence and views.

Unfortunately I grew up in one of the most deprived areas in the UK still live in that area.

I have worked 18+ hours a day just to cover my rent.

But you take the majority of unemployed (no ambition people) and there views are just stupid beyond comprehension.

Voting is where I first noticed it years ago.

Me: are you voting

Them: nahh why should I.

Then.

Me: are you getting the jab.

Them: no Facebook said it causes stirillity

Now I'm not talking about one person here I'm talking about loads that I have spoke to.

That being said, my point is intelligence does play an important part in understanding your situation and making an informed decision.

But you don't have to be rich to be intelligent. Being rich and intelligent and poor and stupid have no correlation.

As I know rich people with the same views. Hence the intelligence is key

Which is the point I think was missed on the last thread.

"

Forgot to add that for the most part unfortunately more money means better education due to stable household etc. There's so much at play but it a massive factor which is sad.

By *ete vfrMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Well being the son of a Yorkshire Miner I am working class. And being a self employed Decorator I have met plenty of university educated idiots, amongst the middle / upper class. And the vast majority are in Management positions. Education is no proof of intelligence.

» Add a new message to this topic