FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > looking to attend meets

looking to attend meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi there people.im recently new to this site and thought i would give it a go after my freind suggested itr so here goes....please be gentle.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Not really sure what your asking.

However, to get meets from Fab you probably need to post in the meets section or to message those whose criteria you meet.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

*you're

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

What did they suggest?

That's not a cocky question, I'm just wondering what advice they gave you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi there people.im recently new to this site and thought i would give it a go after my freind suggested itr so here goes....please be gentle."

What do you think Swinging is?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"hi there people.im recently new to this site and thought i would give it a go after my freind suggested itr so here goes....please be gentle."

There are clubs where people go to meet people but sex isn't guaranteed. You don't need to be invited but they all have entry requirements.

There are organised socials. If you keep an eye on the meets section of the forum you will see them. You normally need to go on a guest list for them but each host is different. There's no sexual activity at organised socials.

There are socials with individuals where you meet for a drink or coffee or similar to see if you get on. Again no sex and no guarantee of a further meet

Then there are meets where you meet for sex. These are arranged either by meeting at a social or by contacting someone or being contacted and agreeing to meet. Sex isn't absolutely guaranteed still as people do have the right to change their mind

That's not an exhaustive list but I hope it goes some way to explaining what to expect

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Put a meet in the meet section if your looking

» Add a new message to this topic