FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First time swinging together.

First time swinging together.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my partner are considering going swinging together. We’re a bit nervous and thinking of making a couples profile. We have been together since teenagers and just recently she has become insatiable, her sex drive is through the roof as is mine. Is there any advice I should take into consideration when starting out. We have plenty of fantasies and I think she’d love dvp as she does with toys and me. Tia.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Get her to set up a couple profile, if she is genuinely interested.

I would say that a club visit is a good way to start. No pressure but lots of opportunities to chat with people and find out more.

"Get her to set up a couple profile, if she is genuinely interested.

I would say that a club visit is a good way to start. No pressure but lots of opportunities to chat with people and find out more."

Thank you that’s what I think we will do. X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Set up a couples profile and have a look round the site together.

One note of caution, I see a lot of guys saying they "think" their partner would like something with another man because they enjoy doing it with them. This isn't always the case

"Set up a couples profile and have a look round the site together.

One note of caution, I see a lot of guys saying they "think" their partner would like something with another man because they enjoy doing it with them. This isn't always the case "

Thanks for the advice. Yeah we’ve spoke about it and she has said she would. We’re just quite apprehensive I think the main thing is to get the couples account up and running and see where that leads. X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

One note of caution, I see a lot of guys saying they "think" their partner would like something with another man because they enjoy doing it with them. This isn't always the case

Thanks for the advice. Yeah we’ve spoke about it and she has said she would. We’re just quite apprehensive I think the main thing is to get the couples account up and running and see where that leads. X"

It's always nerve wracking when you start out but you can stop much more easily than you can start . Just remember your relationship is more important than anything, you don't have to do anything you don't want to (even if people tell you everyone does) and its all just a bit of fun .

Good luck and enjoy

Thanks for the advice. Yeah we’ve spoke about it and she has said she would. We’re just quite apprehensive I think the main thing is to get the couples account up and running and see where that leads. X

It's always nerve wracking when you start out but you can stop much more easily than you can start . Just remember your relationship is more important than anything, you don't have to do anything you don't want to (even if people tell you everyone does) and its all just a bit of fun .

Good luck and enjoy "

Thanks so much very helpful x

» Add a new message to this topic