FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Some people!!!

Some people!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are seriously delusional!

I've been chatting to some people today - one of whom describes herself as 'chubby' - even though from her pics she has amazing natural curves, and another who describes herself as average when she's simply gorgeous!!!

Not sure if it's a question of a lack of self confidence, pure modesty, or whether they're simply long overdue a trip to specsavers!!!

Sometimes the devil in me would love the ability to 'amend' the text in some people's profile - or at least report them to admin - for blatant 'fibbery' over how good they actually look!

Come on people - be honest - youre gorgeous!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you saying im lying when i call myself athletic? pmsl

"you saying im lying when i call myself athletic? pmsl "

Having seen your bedroom gymnastics - no!!!

What about the people who think they're hot but are ugly as sin?

whats gorgeous to one person isnt to another...so i guess its just saving themselves from rejection??

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Feel free to re write mine lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

maybe thats how you see them but others dont. one mans meat is another mans poison. ask 100 people what these women look like and you get 100 different answers. however, neithes false modesty or self depreciation is attractive

"What about the people who think they're hot but are ugly as sin?"

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Well as I was called ugly by my own mother for most of my childhood, I do have problems with people callign em 'gorgeous'. However I've found that lots of good hard sex has helped my body image enormously!

I am afraid there are two explanations: they really think they are ugly/chubby because that's what they've been called, or they are fishing for compliments. Just smile and nod. It's for the best, I promise.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Well as I was called ugly by my own mother for most of my childhood, I do have problems with people callign em 'gorgeous'. However I've found that lots of good hard sex has helped my body image enormously!

I am afraid there are two explanations: they really think they are ugly/chubby because that's what they've been called, or they are fishing for compliments. Just smile and nod. It's for the best, I promise."

*calling me gorgeous. Dyslexic fingers.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"maybe thats how you see them but others dont. one mans meat is another mans poison. ask 100 people what these women look like and you get 100 different answers. however, neithes false modesty or self depreciation is attractive"

Along the same lines as people who say they're hot / sexy / gorgeous etc on profiles..... Many may disagree with them to.

Everyone will see something different in others

I went into a long term relationship many years ago as a size 12.. after a year or two I'd ballooned to an 18.. but instead of embracing my curves, I was told I was fat ugly and worthless, that no one else would want me as my body was hideous and that I was *lucky* to have him as I wasn't worth anyone else's attentions.. I was brainwashed into believing he was right and had zero confidence as, in his eyes, only he would ever want me.. I got out of that relationship, but 20+ years on, I still have hang ups about my body.. I get told I'm gorgeous, curvy, voluptuous and sexy.... do I believe them?? do I see what they see? no

I'm starting to take compliments nowadays, as they can't *all* be wrong, but the feelings remain!!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

OP - you old flatterer. If it works for you, keep it up (so to speak).

"What about the people who think they're hot but are ugly as sin?"

I guess that's a problem!!!

Maybe we should be able to 'vote' for people to have to change their descriptions - we could have an extra panel of pic verifiers - kinda like the x-factor!!! Could work both ways - 'upgrades' and 'downgrades' too!

Bagsy not scary spice!!!

(by the way - this thread is purely to fur in cheek and only here so I can get my word of the week in! I wouldn't dream of having the power to change people's profiles!!! Or would I? )

Fur in cheek? Bloody iPhone! 'Tongue' for gods sake!!!

"Fur in cheek? Bloody iPhone! 'Tongue' for gods sake!!! "

How does it choose fur when you type tongue? These new fangled doodahs...

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man  over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

Blokes see from a different viewpoint when they describe themslves. Fat blokes become "muscular" or "rugby player type" and skinny blokes become "athletic"

It seems guys try to give themselves an edge whereas ladies put themselves down

"Fur in cheek? Bloody iPhone! 'Tongue' for gods sake!!!

How does it choose fur when you type tongue? These new fangled doodahs..."

I've no idea!! Lol

I've not had any fur in my cheek for ages!!!

And on a side note - jeeez! Colin looks like his gobs been busy!!!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

each to their own i guess .. everyones idea of gorgeous, sexy etc differs so ur neva gonna get total agreement !

some people don't know how attractive they are.

nothing to do with insecurities or lack of confidence its more they class themselves as normal people

Maybe its just some folk don't want to appear up their own arses about themselves

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I think it particularly funny when men say they are athletic or average when they have a large bump belly and moobs..

My OH says im fat ..things like are you sure you dont have diabetes you are such and such size.. Its been a good ten years since he paid me anysort of compliment so i describe myself as big .

"I went into a long term relationship many years ago as a size 12.. after a year or two I'd ballooned to an 18.. but instead of embracing my curves, I was told I was fat ugly and worthless, that no one else would want me as my body was hideous and that I was *lucky* to have him as I wasn't worth anyone else's attentions.. I was brainwashed into believing he was right and had zero confidence as, in his eyes, only he would ever want me.. I got out of that relationship, but 20+ years on, I still have hang ups about my body.. I get told I'm gorgeous, curvy, voluptuous and sexy.... do I believe them?? do I see what they see? no

I'm starting to take compliments nowadays, as they can't *all* be wrong, but the feelings remain!! "

I too feel the same though mine isn't from one person but from name calling etc all my life. I find it difficult to believe guys when they call me gorgeous, in fact I have realised now that I have lost weight to be slim so that at least I have something to offer a man, and so that it gives the nasty name callers, less ammunition

Well I know I'm definitely fat and ugly lol

"

My OH says im fat ..things like are you sure you dont have diabetes you are such and such size.. Its been a good ten years since he paid me anysort of compliment so i describe myself as big ."

#

why are you with him if he talks to like that?

"Maybe its just some folk don't want to appear up their own arses about themselves "

Or because they truly believe what they say?

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Some maybe ugly to one gorgeous to the next.. I describe myself as average...As I do believe I am average looking..

"Some maybe ugly to one gorgeous to the next.. I describe myself as average...As I do believe I am average looking.."

Me too.

"Some maybe ugly to one gorgeous to the next.. I describe myself as average...As I do believe I am average looking.."

Fibbery!!!!!!

"Some maybe ugly to one gorgeous to the next.. I describe myself as average...As I do believe I am average looking..

Me too. "

And more fibbery!!!!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to how I describe myself I am far too whimsical, changable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

I hope this answers your question.

"I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to how I describe myself I am far too whimsical, changable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

I hope this answers your question."

Do you just copy and paste this message? I'm sure you wrote exactly the same thing on another thread

By *smWoman  over a year ago

.somewhere in Cornwall

"I went into a long term relationship many years ago as a size 12.. after a year or two I'd ballooned to an 18.. but instead of embracing my curves, I was told I was fat ugly and worthless, that no one else would want me as my body was hideous and that I was *lucky* to have him as I wasn't worth anyone else's attentions.. I was brainwashed into believing he was right and had zero confidence as, in his eyes, only he would ever want me.. I got out of that relationship, but 20+ years on, I still have hang ups about my body.. I get told I'm gorgeous, curvy, voluptuous and sexy.... do I believe them?? do I see what they see? no

I'm starting to take compliments nowadays, as they can't *all* be wrong, but the feelings remain!! "

similar for me only I atarted as a size 14 and left as a size 24/26 but my ex could have been reading from the same book of insults swinging has changed my outlook on life,and most importantly FSM loves me for who I am , and wouldn't change me ...... that has given me the confidence to be me.

"I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to how I describe myself I am far too whimsical, changable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

Do you just copy and paste this message? I'm sure you wrote exactly the same thing on another thread "

I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to cut and paste replies I am far too whimsical, changable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

im just me sometimes i have a bad day when i think i look like shit and nothing will get me out of that mood, and sometimes i feel i look ok and i feel great

my looks wise depends on the day the weather and the person looking at me. im not the most attractive person yet im not the uglist and i'm not being negative i'm just being realistic

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

" And more fibbery!!!!!! "

Curious to know why u rekon u know wot everyone thinks .. lol

most people have insecurities about their body image or certain features of their body that they feel could be better.. my bloke totally luvs my ass and my legs .. (thanks the lord as ive got no tits ! lol) but i really do not like my legs at all and feel somewhat insecure about them.. dont get me wrong .. i dont dwell on it till the cows come home and will wear shortish dresses to try and make the most of what I have .. however that does not change the facts that i feel less than confident about them

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man  over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

Right, to all the self proclaimed ugly ladies who have posted on this thread, send me a pic and I'll send you one of me and show you what ugly really is

Im probably a 4 pinter lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

im a realist i cant bare false compliments but genuine compliments are nice. im an average looking overweight lady blessed with a nice smile

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I'm me, I am what I am.... A big bird who likes sex. I'm not so ugly that no one would want me but I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea lol

"Are seriously delusional!

I've been chatting to some people today - one of whom describes herself as 'chubby' - even though from her pics she has amazing natural curves, and another who describes herself as average when she's simply gorgeous!!!

Not sure if it's a question of a lack of self confidence, pure modesty, or whether they're simply long overdue a trip to specsavers!!!

Sometimes the devil in me would love the ability to 'amend' the text in some people's profile - or at least report them to admin - for blatant 'fibbery' over how good they actually look!

Come on people - be honest - youre gorgeous!!! "

I really dont recall chatting with you today

Just to show how fickle and changeable I am, I am now ready to commit one way or the other.

I am everyone’s cup of tea…….. if they try to say otherwise they are in denial and are not to be trusted……. ever.

Chances are the majority of people on this thread have been called both attractive and unattractive at different points in their lives, just goes to show its all in the eye of the beholder

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"you saying im lying when i call myself athletic? pmsl "

Sounds familiar?

Well as others have said one persons ugly is another persons beautiful. I don't see myself as anything special just an average lady. But my hubby and playmates see me differently and that's their choice

I

"Chances are the majority of people on this thread have been called both attractive and unattractive at different points in their lives, just goes to show its all in the eye of the beholder"

+1

Essex

"maybe thats how you see them but others dont. one mans meat is another mans poison. ask 100 people what these women look like and you get 100 different answers. however, neithes false modesty or self depreciation is attractive"

You already know what my answer would be, so it is 99 men, and am sure they would all agree with me.

Essex

"Well as I was called ugly by my own mother for most of my childhood, I do have problems with people callign em 'gorgeous'. However I've found that lots of good hard sex has helped my body image enormously!

"

Mmmmm

Face like a smacked arse here, but my favourite position is doggy so everyone's a winner!

I am GAAAAWWWJJJUUUSSSS...!!!

*Dont trip over me guide dog in the rush....*

Do you just copy and paste this message? I'm sure you wrote exactly the same thing on another thread

I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to cut and paste replies I am far too whimsical, changable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

I hope this answers your question."

Well I think I'm pretty feck'n HOT!!!

..oh sorry, dd I do that wrong?

I wear size 18/20 skirts and jeans. I have a belly and wobbly bits. Therefore I describe myself as large and a size 20. People say I don't look large from my pics. My legs are slim so that can mislead. Maybe they're just good pics, (they are!) but I can't be much clearer.

I describe myself as not a paper bag case but not model material because I'm average. Guys who want to get into my cleavage often tell me I'm gorgeous. Some may mean it, I don't know.

"Well I think I'm pretty feck'n HOT!!!

..oh sorry, dd I do that wrong? "

Not at all... It is a very temperate evening...;-)

Have you tried opening a window?

Not in a chat room you wouldn't. Ha.

By *gentprovocateurWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"Fur in cheek? Bloody iPhone! 'Tongue' for gods sake!!!

How does it choose fur when you type tongue? These new fangled doodahs...

I've no idea!! Lol

I've not had any fur in my cheek for ages!!!

You can get a special toothbrush these days to get rid of it!

And on a side note - jeeez! Colin looks like his gobs been busy!!! "

Well that's as obvious an attempt at a vote scoring post if I've seen on here. Well done, there has been considerable competion

Well that's as obvious an attempt at a vote scoring post if I've seen on here. Well done, there has been considerable competion "

The winner gets a poptarts and a deep fired haggis !!!

Well that's as obvious an attempt at a vote scoring post if I've seen on here. Well done, there has been considerable competion

The winner gets a poptarts and a deep fired haggis !!!"

Haha, will they be dispensed by your bufter too?

Haha, will they be dispensed by your bufter too?"

My foof can do magic !!!

Haha, will they be dispensed by your bufter too?

My foof can do magic !!! "

My widger is a magic wand!

I'm a big(ish) woman and I'd love not to be, I get told I'm pretty and that's a huge confidence boost even though I'm not good at accepting compliments, they make me blush lol

"

My widger is a magic wand!"

Did you get it from Ollivander's?

This thread leaves me asking more questions than it answers, out of respect I've started another one rather than try to change the direction this one has gone in.

I think some people the Op refers to may believe they are being honest. It does make you question the environment that has put them in that mindset.

This thread leaves me asking more questions than it answers, out of respect I've started another one rather than try to change the direction this one has gone in.

I think some people the Op refers to may believe they are being honest. It does make you question the environment that has put them in that mindset. "

Absolutely true there; the sales and marketing technique of using only slim gorgeous women to sell goods like cars and clothes. Making fun of people because of their weight/looks/disabilities etc and now the ease of plastic surgery all make one question themselves, how they are perceived and how they perceive themselves

I think some people the Op refers to may believe they are being honest. It does make you question the environment that has put them in that mindset.

Absolutely true there; the sales and marketing technique of using only slim gorgeous women to sell goods like cars and clothes. Making fun of people because of their weight/looks/disabilities etc and now the ease of plastic surgery all make one question themselves, how they are perceived and how they perceive themselves"

Money, good looks and plastic surgery can't buy you charisma. I've got that much of it I'm considering some of my excess charm on eBay

I always tend to play myself down, rather than big myself up.

Sometimes I think I'm ugly, sometimes I think I look bloody good for my age and build.

Body image is a funny old thing !

"I always tend to play myself down, rather than big myself up.

Sometimes I think I'm ugly, sometimes I think I look bloody good for my age and build.

"

You look much younger in the stripy hat and glasses!!!

"I always tend to play myself down, rather than big myself up.

You look much younger in the stripy hat and glasses!!! "

Sadly that is not a look I could carry off with regularity without running the risk of being sectioned !

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I'm a big(ish) woman and I'd love not to be, I get told I'm pretty and that's a huge confidence boost even though I'm not good at accepting compliments, they make me blush lol "

I thought that was spank marks

"I'm a big(ish) woman and I'd love not to be, I get told I'm pretty and that's a huge confidence boost even though I'm not good at accepting compliments, they make me blush lol

I thought that was spank marks "

Trust you to be thinking about *those* cheeks!

"I'm a big(ish) woman and I'd love not to be, I get told I'm pretty and that's a huge confidence boost even though I'm not good at accepting compliments, they make me blush lol

I thought that was spank marks "

Definitely blushes! However if you want to give me spank marks too. . . . . .

In Your Bush

I thought that was spank marks

Definitely blushes! However if you want to give me spank marks too. . . . . . "

Hmmm yes I think I do

I thought you might

In Your Bush

"I thought you might "

See you in the museum I'll bring the kipper

"I thought you might

See you in the museum I'll bring the kipper"

Did I say Colin was coming? I hope you don't mind

In Your Bush

"I thought you might

See you in the museum I'll bring the kipper

Did I say Colin was coming? I hope you don't mind "

Better be he is in my pocket

By *bend69Couple  over a year ago

twinkletown

Basically same story here except i lost a great deal of weight and was called everything!! I was 6 stone and size 4 dress size and looked anerexic and felt ill..... Remember its wats inside that matters not ya shape or size!

» Add a new message to this topic