FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advice please

Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igTee OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I've just had a message from some couple that I messages other month saying hi nice pics basically something like that n had a long message back basically saying him n his missus want to meet up so she can suck me off either my place a hotel or something n he wants to film it on a iPhone which I'm cool about n he asked if I've got any other m8s, but even though I know I'm not verified (only been on here 2 months or something) but there not verified either n they been on here 11 month I think it said

Well seeing as I'm new to this just wondered if this is some fake? Also on bout meeting at a bukake party £25 per person

What would you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Rule of thumb on here if it sounds too good to be true it is. If they aren't verified after that long as a couple it would set alarm bells off with me to be honest. On our couples profile we don't get many meets but are verified and tell people they are free to contact our verifiers to prove we exist or talk to us both on phone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hummm

hard to say really, if they are a couple after single guys it seems a bit odd they are not verified, i mean lets me serious any coupe after single guys will have offers coming out their ears

But then it coule be they joined 11 months ago and only just started actively looking

Filming the meet? not a chance you dont know where it may end up, as for charging £25 tell they to doing a running jump, i wouldnt pay anyone for a meet on here nor would i be so cheaky as to charge, swinging is supposed to be for free, so before you dish out any dosh ask them what the money is to cover then decide for yourself is you think its a reasonable price to cover any costs or if they're making money out of you

But over all if on doubt dont fo it

Bradford

"Rule of thumb on here if it sounds too good to be true it is. If they aren't verified after that long as a couple it would set alarm bells off with me to be honest. On our couples profile we don't get many meets but are verified and tell people they are free to contact our verifiers to prove we exist or talk to us both on phone. "

Ok then thank you just that I messaged them bout 6 weeks ago just basically saying hello n the usual n then out of blue I get this message so sounds dodgy to me like even more so a couple after that long not met anyone

Bradford

"hummm

hard to say really, if they are a couple after single guys it seems a bit odd they are not verified, i mean lets me serious any coupe after single guys will have offers coming out their ears

But then it coule be they joined 11 months ago and only just started actively looking

Filming the meet? not a chance you dont know where it may end up, as for charging £25 tell they to doing a running jump, i wouldnt pay anyone for a meet on here nor would i be so cheaky as to charge, swinging is supposed to be for free, so before you dish out any dosh ask them what the money is to cover then decide for yourself is you think its a reasonable price to cover any costs or if they're making money out of you

But over all if on doubt dont fo it "

No I totally agree I wnt do it cz just seems dodgy n I'm not a mug but guess some people must just think your sad lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd hang onto your money and wait a bit longer for a more solid meet that isn't going to cost you any more than the price of a drink!

I'd be wary of anyone not verified and asking for money.

Bradford

"I'd hang onto your money and wait a bit longer for a more solid meet that isn't going to cost you any more than the price of a drink!

I'd be wary of anyone not verified and asking for money. "

Yeh I agree cheers I wnt part with any money anyway )

» Add a new message to this topic