FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single Guys

Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arah-lou OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kenilworth

Why do single guys say on their profiles that they want a regular partner when it is blatantly obvious that they don't? If you meet them all they want is a quick shag and no commitment. I know this is a swingers site and that nsa is the name of the game and most of us are happy with that, so why do they think that they have to go through the pretence and give you all the usual bulls**t that you would get on a dating site? How stupid do they think we women are? Rhetorical question obviously.Why all the bulls**t - we are on here for the same thing so skip it and get on with the nsa

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I have not found this to be true across the board tbh - of course some people, men and women alike, state they want one thing but in reality they find they are looking for something else. But the majority I have encountered have been more or less what it said on the tin - perhaps I have been lucky so far

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Maybe they think acting like that is all part of the pussy chase and thats what women want to hear

Or maybe they really do want to find a reg partner but hav'nt found anyone yet that they want to be their regular partner

If I was to engage in this game, then I personally would prefer a 'regular mate', enjoyment heightens way beyond a one off meet.

"If I was to engage in this game, then I personally would prefer a 'regular mate', enjoyment heightens way beyond a one off meet."
I d agree with you entirely - as you get to know the other person better, in more than one way

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

why if you are looking for NSA sex do you feel angst if the guy cums and goes.

surely that is a result

theres a vast amount of women here too, looking for that single guy for more than one offs...

"not into one nite stands...so only ask to meet me if u want regular fun"

so I often try meeting them of course, so I can say on the first nite...yup..ur the one.

*sorry...I'm fucked off with the tirades of single men aimed posts...theres plenty of unbalanced types that have no clue how to swing here...from every group....it just so happens many are men..but of course..we outnumber any other group.what do u expect,its simple maths.

Because that's just the way some people are.

Instead of analysing the ins and outs of a fart and which way it blows, why not just enjoy the site for what it is, get out of it what you want to get out of it and be done with it ?

It's a lot less hassle believe me

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

The way I interpret it is that there looking for a regular FB who can easily meet at short notice a few times per week (or whatever the individual classes regular as). I suppose the sex and exploration gets better the more you know someone plus it's easier than looking on here everyday for different people if your horny a lot! Quite clever really!. I like regular meets, I get more comfortable the more I meet someone and I open up more to trying different things that I wouldn't with a one off.

It is whatever people fancy and want to get out of this or any similar sites. Are sites like this suitable for finding a long term partner? Unlikely. Are the suitable for finding a regular FB? Quite likely! Are they suitable for one off meets? Definitely. The other point is... that unless you met somebody once you wont know if they are suitable "material" for the "regular" category.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"why if you are looking for NSA sex do you feel angst if the guy cums and goes.

surely that is a result"

Not for me View I'm afraid, as what I am looking for involves trust, and that does not come on a first meet

NSA works better for me as I move around the country a lot with work. But if I'd be more than happy to have a regular partner just as long as they realise I'm not going to be available as often as they might like.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"why if you are looking for NSA sex do you feel angst if the guy cums and goes.

surely that is a result

Not for me View I'm afraid, as what I am looking for involves trust, and that does not come on a first meet"

sure, I appreciate that but you are not commenting on the guys you meet not fulfilling what you want

Forum Mod

"Because that's just the way some people are.

Instead of analysing the ins and outs of a fart and which way it blows, why not just enjoy the site for what it is, get out of it what you want to get out of it and be done with it ?

It's a lot less hassle believe me"

Did you just fart?

"Because that's just the way some people are.

It's a lot less hassle believe me

Did you just fart? "

Yeah, it's that bloody ASDA Cider lol, but tonight is the last alcoholic drink for 3 weeks - Great North Run 3 weeks today - need to be fit

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

the site and this 'aspect' is like a veritable smorgasbord..

take from it what is to your taste and worry not about the rest..

"the site and this 'aspect' is like a veritable smorgasbord..

take from it what is to your taste and worry not about the rest.. "

as always

"I have not found this to be true across the board tbh - of course some people, men and women alike, state they want one thing but in reality they find they are looking for something else. But the majority I have encountered have been more or less what it said on the tin - perhaps I have been lucky so far "

» Add a new message to this topic