FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strip Clubs

Strip Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who's been to strip clubs, do you have to get a dance or can you just go for a drink there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Reputable (and I realise some would challenge that any are) strip joints will allow you to pick and choose anyone to dance etc, and potentially have no dancing, but merely enjoy the atmosphere.

There are some places where punters can be fleeced, and places around Soho were notorious dens for that sort of criminal activity in the past.

Perhaps follow recommendations from friends, for places that they've visited.

thanks, i was more interested in a cheaper night, so going for drink but in that kind of place but not getting dance etc to save money

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only been in one but the girls took turns to do a bit of a strip on stage then you could get a private dance if you wanted.

Really enjoyed it actually, nice relaxed attitude

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I have only been to the stage show type of striptease and to be honest I think I prefer it to a table/pole dance! I have fond memories of the Carnival in Old Compton Street, sadly now closed, the Sunset Stip in Dean Street (before it was all jazzed up) and the other one that was the Raymond Revue Bar. All of those in the Soho area of London of course. I planned to do some of the pubs with striptease but never got round to it!

"I've only been in one but the girls took turns to do a bit of a strip on stage then you could get a private dance if you wanted.

Really enjoyed it actually, nice relaxed attitude"

this. was in one for my mates stag last month. the girls do random stage shows and if ur having a drink will mingle and try to get you to buy a dance off them

me and my mate ended up going private i had the hottest girl in the joint

I would love to go to a lapdancing or strip club, I'd love to see what goes on in there and I'd like to see my OH have a private dance

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I went to one in Germany with a bunch of US Army guys.. I have to say it was one of the best nights out I ever have had...

"I went to one in Germany with a bunch of US Army guys.. I have to say it was one of the best nights out I ever have had..."

can you just go for a drink and pay nothing extra just watch from a distance?

"I went to one in Germany with a bunch of US Army guys.. I have to say it was one of the best nights out I ever have had...

"

lol not sure as never been a reg at one. think you have to pay an entrance fee and then you can chill have a drink and a chat with the girls. once they suss you arent gonna be spending you`ll prolly get the cold shoulder tho

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I went to one in Germany with a bunch of US Army guys.. I have to say it was one of the best nights out I ever have had...

"

In all the ones I have been to you can do that. But it won't be a cheap night. You are either paying extortionate prices for drinks or I have seen it where a pint glass constantly circulates every new song that comes on and guys are expected to put a pound in or take a prv dance.

Strip clubs are not a cheap night out lol.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"

In the London Strip Pubs a glass is passed round at the end of each performance and you put £1 or £2 in the glass. If it`s busy you could always stand near the entrance to the bogs and go for a pee at the time the glass is passed round!

Thanks all, also is it normal to go alone??

also i hear of people been given happy endings, i somehow believe this is not true?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"also i hear of people been given happy endings, i somehow believe this is not true?"

I don't think you can have a happy ending and keep your wallet unopened! Unless it's DIY of course.

» Add a new message to this topic