FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 50 shades!!!!!!!

50 shades!!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bend69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

twinkletown

how bloody stupid ? womens rights say they want all books thrown out and destroyed because a woman is being harmed by a man ffs its a book!!!!!!!!!

do these ppl not know about BDSM ......how may of you sexy ppl think there right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a load of pony!

By *bend69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

twinkletown

aint it just?

books are wonderful for freedom of expression , i am against censorship of adult written materiaL ,,,Likely a storm in a teacup tho , considering there is much more hardcore bdsm material out there in the form of books .

I guess they're thinking of the popularity of these books, and the fact so many young girls are reading it, some of those may not have the ability to differentiate between shades of grey play and abuse.

Think they need to have a go... And chill out....!!

By *eadchefskiMan  over a year ago

bexley

I have got to go and buy a whip and blindfold cause the wife loved the book so much!

I read it to see what all the fuss was about. I preferred the book from crown paints was better, 50 Shades from dulux was a bit bland. Now what was the question about women??

Absolute rubbish ... what about books where people are murdered or children harmed. Just something else to amuse them if you ask me.

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

There is a great parody of 50 Shades in Facebook. Search out 50 Sheds of Hay. Very funny

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Why on earth do they think this is a good reason for the book to be ditched.......... the fact it's shit should be good enough.

Its basically a love story with some kinky fuckery thrown in...

Whats to object to ?

I still think the best bedroom use for it is propping up wonky bedside tables!!

Think quite a few of us gals like a little kinky fuckery in the bedroom, wobbly or not

"Its basically a love story with some kinky fuckery thrown in...

Whats to object to ? "

You hit the nail on the head

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My missus has only 49 shades

I ripped the last chapter out

"My missus has only 49 shades

I ripped the last chapter out "

They all live happily ever after....

[Removed by poster at 25/08/12 21:41:35]

I haven't read the book but I think the amount of users on here calling themselves Mr Grey is pretty lame. No doubt doing it because they think every woman who's read the book will want to jump in bed with them

They live in hope

Just like all the ladies hoping to find the real thing

Womens rights = open a door for them and you are patronising them, dont open the door for them and you are a male cheavinist pig.

Damned if you do, dammed if you dont.

"Womens rights = open a door for them and you are patronising them, dont open the door for them and you are a male cheavinist pig.

Damned if you do, dammed if you dont."

That is correct. As long as you know you're place in life

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/117608

I love all the gentlemanly stuff, opening doors, etc, but do like the kinky fuckery of 50 opened new windows in our bedroom, so to speak.

"Womens rights = open a door for them and you are patronising them, dont open the door for them and you are a male cheavinist pig.

So very true!!

Damned if you do, dammed if you dont.

So very true!! "

still do it though... must be one of the patronising me... lol

Wolf

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

Typical ............ the women have had their way with it so now time to discard it.

Wouldn't want any one to think they enjoyed it .......... who the fk are the womens lib anyway.

I'm sick of these fake vampire teens, schoolchildren pretending they're wizards, and of course arsehole referencers of THAT book..invading my quite normal life.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

As far as I've gathered - some girl gets battered... and this is seen as sexy and educational for women.

I thought that was abuse?

Not read it but those who have tell me they think the problem is that those new to the lifestyle may be takenin by wanna bees who wanna take advantage of all the naive mummys who think the book portrays the lifestyle. As I said not read it so can't comment but on here there seen to be many many guys who suddenly decide they wanna be my master and k not even said I sub. so though mis guided there may be some truth even if only that theses many wanna be guys weather theses the naive ladies the media think there is is debatable

"I haven't read the book but I think the amount of users on here calling themselves Mr Grey is pretty lame. No doubt doing it because they think every woman who's read the book will want to jump in bed with them "
I haven't read the book either. . been busy reading Anais Nin's "three little birds" instead and the Anais Nin diaries.... Deep n disturbing. Ebony

In all seriousness, the writing quality of the book is terrible. I read it (I speed read so it only took a few hours) and it was so poorly written that I didn't bother with books two and three...

For those of you (girls) that want to read it, skip straight to chapter 8 where it starts to get interesting.

Guys... 5 minutes on the internet and you're done

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"who the fk are the womens lib anyway."

A group of people who have fought long and hard to make sure women get rights equal to that of men. I can guarantee that anyone who wants to 'ban' this book is probably just doing it to get their names into the newspapers, but it doesn't invalidate anything that feminism and womens lib have done for women.

To some people, this is a book that condones violence against women, however consensual it is. Compare it with the two women a week killed by domestic abuse and there might be people who think it is a step too far. I don't, and believe that it's a shit book written for a certain type of reader. But lets not start saying that all feminists are humourless bitches trying to keep down the patriarchy. We're not.

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

If I hold a door open for a woman and she complains, I'd say "I held it open because I'm a gent. I'd hold it open for a lady too!"

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I would open a door for anyone but circumstances dictating means that is not always possible.

I have had doors held open for me by ladies, both younger & older.

Some people have manners, some don't.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

not all women, please dont lump us all the same, im suprised at you for tha comment

I read the first and got bored with the second, didn't see what all the hype was about but having an extremely Vanilla friend who had a very low sex drive and boring sex life who has now read them all so many times and a new lease of life in the bedroom it must be doing something for these people who probably don't even know sites like this exist!

She had to look half of it up on Wikipedia to see what it was about......there are still really naive people out there and they are the ones causing all the fuss!

Damned if you do, dammed if you dont.not all women, please dont lump us all the same, im suprised at you for tha comment "

Obviously not all women.

I am very courteous in everyday day life, I open doors.for both sexes, help them when help is needed, use my manners and so on.

There are some women out there who do react as I have said, speaking from experience I have encountered it quite a few times.

As said above, Its usually the ones that cant or wont use their manners or courtesy.

» Add a new message to this topic