FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Damn Rude!!

Damn Rude!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why does someone who's never contacted us before feel the need to be rude about our profile? Sent us a disgusting message then blocked us?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

cos they are twats.....simples

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

well ive only ever had about two rude messages from someone ive not spoken to before and i look at it like this. They cant be doing very well on the site if they have time to send out rude messages to people they dont know. I would just think they had boring lives.

Take no notice

It was just so annoying, what gives them the right. I reported them but nothing was done

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they are sad fucks

"cos they are twats.....simples "

Yep. Bloody World's full of 'em....

"It was just so annoying, what gives them the right. I reported them but nothing was done "

How do you know nothing was done? Very often, Admin moves in mysterious ways............

His profile is still on here so I assumed nothing had been done

Like naughty children, they seek attention, any attention. XX

"It was just so annoying, what gives them the right. I reported them but nothing was done "
you move on its not worth your time worrying about them xxx I had a woman do this to me .. why because she could .. some how give her power maybe not sure really xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"His profile is still on here so I assumed nothing had been done "

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To anyone else on this thread who is now abusing a person they don't know and have not seen any mails they are being accused of... do you always believe everything everyone says as gospel?

Why do you think it is acceptable to be abusive about someone you don't even know on someone else's say so?

To the OP...I have pasted what Admin do with reports....the forums are not the place to discuss reports you have sent in, let Admin do their stuff , block and move on.

This thread is about to be shut, for anyone who objects to that use the CONTACT button to send your feedback to Admin and not the forums.