FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > HUGS AND KISSES XX

HUGS AND KISSES XX

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you give your family and friends lots ..My sons and his friends always hugging its really sweet to see .. And I don't think i kiss my family and hug as much as i should . My lady who help in house kiss her s every-time she see them . We are a close family too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

I'm not kissing my brother thank you.

Everytime he come's round he lets rip!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

callum still hugs and kisses me, even hugs me in the street and if noone is looking will sit on my knee. Mind you he would kill me for telling anyone. Jay and i cuddle all the while, dont cuddle my mum but we dont have to. Cuddle and kiss my male and female friends

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes always... none of my kids leave the house without and always " love you"

were all very close

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

I kiss my close family and tell them I love them you never know what going to happen. I try to talk to them everyday too. Spread the love Jo

My boys are very affectionate, we're always cuddling and kissing and sometimes they have a cuddle just the two of them. I always greet my mum with kiss and cuddle x

My kids and my close family get hugs and kisses all the time. Close friends do too. My youngest never goes out the door or to hiS bed without telling me he loves me nor I him.

"I kiss my close family and tell them I love them you never know what going to happen. I try to talk to them everyday too. Spread the love Jo "
my lot will think i am going strange but i am going too if thay ask i will say there brother stared me thinking i would like to and not just when going of on holiday and xmas.

By *sMinxyWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I am very much into hugs and kisses :D

A hug is the perfect gift!! one size fits all .... xx

Don't see my family but when I did we weren't very huggy.

My friends are though, which is nice

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

As as family we kiss, cuddle and hug all the time. No one leaves the house without a kiss and hug first EVER. If we sit to watch tele as a family you can guarantee that 3 will sit on the sofa and cuddle up. The 2 eldest kids ( boy and girl) act like they hate each other but they still hug and kiss before one leaves the house. It's something we encourage as a family, keeps a sense of love between siblings alive. Of course, me and him cannot even walk down the road without holding hands and kissing each other. Just the way we are x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

we are not really a huggy kissy amily to be fair except with my niece and nephew

i have trained them to give me the most kisses

also just taught my niece to do 'spects....bumping fists together heehee

"As as family we kiss, cuddle and hug all the time. No one leaves the house without a kiss and hug first EVER. If we sit to watch tele as a family you can guarantee that 3 will sit on the sofa and cuddle up. The 2 eldest kids ( boy and girl) act like they hate each other but they still hug and kiss before one leaves the house. It's something we encourage as a family, keeps a sense of love between siblings alive. Of course, me and him cannot even walk down the road without holding hands and kissing each other. Just the way we are x"
You sound a very loving family xxx that's just so lovely .

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

My Mum was the biggest hugger and kisser ever and I do take after her.

If you can have a regret it was that I couldn't hug her before she passed away

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive told callum i love him all the while, when he was at home we said it all the while, now its every time i see him, everytime i leave him and at the end of every call. I send him random i love you texts and occassionaly he will send me one. We are very close, think it was because there was just the two of us. Still think the house is quiet sometimes without him and hes been gone 6 years

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

kiss and a hug hello everytime,same when saying goodbye,and always say i love you when i speak on the phone,can never have enough hugs or kisses

» Add a new message to this topic