FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Good profile

Good profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quite a few people on here have said to me about a good profile but not sure excatly constitutes a "good profile".

Is it being nice and polite or down and dirty ? Is it nude or no nude pics ?

Im confussed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It varies. Some say ive got a good profile others tell me i need to make changes x

I would say yours looks fine

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

It's one that reflects you so that you can attract the right people. I like quirky guys so that's what i look for in a profile.

Guess it’s all in the eye of the beholder and what they happen to be looking for?

OP yours is fine. You'll have better luck than me lol.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Most fabsters fall into one of two groups of people and there is absolutely no judgment on my part about it:

Group 1 wants to meet people and get on with having sex. This group does not require a lengthy profile but is happy to work with one liners and pictures.

Group 2 wants to find out a little bit about the person, perhaps get to know them and generally they find sex more fun with a person with whom they have a connection.

For this group, a good profile should include something about the owner, perhaps something that makes them different from the rest, a bit like a unique selling point in want of a better word.

"Most fabsters fall into one of two groups of people and there is absolutely no judgment on my part about it:

Group 1 wants to meet people and get on with having sex. This group does not require a lengthy profile but is happy to work with one liners and pictures.

Group 2 wants to find out a little bit about the person, perhaps get to know them and generally they find sex more fun with a person with whom they have a connection.

For this group, a good profile should include something about the owner, perhaps something that makes them different from the rest, a bit like a unique selling point in want of a better word."

Id much prefer group 2. Getting to know somebody creating a good connection x

"Most fabsters fall into one of two groups of people and there is absolutely no judgment on my part about it:

For this group, a good profile should include something about the owner, perhaps something that makes them different from the rest, a bit like a unique selling point in want of a better word.

Id much prefer group 2. Getting to know somebody creating a good connection x"

I agree with you - that works for me. But still there are those that just want to just get down to business. Each to their own

Id much prefer group 2. Getting to know somebody creating a good connection x

I agree with you - that works for me. But still there are those that just want to just get down to business. Each to their own "

100% each to there own. I think for us we would like to have that little extra that makes the sex even better

For this group, a good profile should include something about the owner, perhaps something that makes them different from the rest, a bit like a unique selling point in want of a better word."

Very true. Some profile get straight to the point and others dont so i suppose its up to the person looking to decide if its a good profile because it ticks their boxes

By *ryingitout19Man  over a year ago

Wales

Taking notes…..

Well ive had 12 views today and not a single message or wink so something must be wrong with mine : (

"Well ive had 12 views today and not a single message or wink so something must be wrong with mine : ("

I have 100 plus views most days (fewer when I haven't been online for a while) and I do not get anywhere near that many messages/ winks etc.

Posting on the forums will create interest I find?

"Well ive had 12 views today and not a single message or wink so something must be wrong with mine : ("

I get views too. But i find more success if I go out and straight message people. Dont copy and paste lol

[Removed by poster at 28/06/21 16:57:38]

"Well ive had 12 views today and not a single message or wink so something must be wrong with mine : (

I have 100 plus views most days (fewer when I haven't been online for a while) and I do not get anywhere near that many messages/ winks etc.

Posting on the forums will create interest I find?

"

Im not surprised you get that many views, you look amazing : )

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

A good profile on here has actually turned me on That I suppose would make the perfect profile, if whoever you’re trying to attract, actually has a erotic experience whilst reading it.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Views mean nothing, loads of people look in stealth mode.

If your profile tells the reader who you are then someone will find you attractive enough to message someday.

I have been told that I have a profile.

It’s better to have something than nothing. Just be mindful that the something you have won’t appeal to everybody, and if it only appeals to one person, that’s still a big win

» Add a new message to this topic