FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Girls like sex

Girls like sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ea monkey OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Is this a shocking concept? Do we forget that it’s ok and positive to enjoy sex from a female perspective?

How much of an issue is slut shaming and is it prevalent on here?

Thoughts folks…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It goes from the sublime to the ridiculous on here, but there is an unpleasant undertone of shaming and misogyny on here at times.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I hate slut shaming, with a passion.

We have every right to be free to express ourselves sexually without judgement.(As long as its legal)

Jo.Xx

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I like sex

Hope that helps

Manchester (he/him)

"It goes from the sublime to the ridiculous on here, but there is an unpleasant undertone of shaming and misogyny on here at times.

"

In what way, sorry?

Manchester (he/him)

"I like sex

Hope that helps "

I’ll put a tick next to your name. Glad we clarified that for you!

Looks like we’re done here quickly, how novel!

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I've not had it yet tbf and I'm pretty open about my promiscuity

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love sex, I love group sex but that does not make me a slut or a slapper.

Slut is slowly becoming a reclaimed term, much like the way 'queer' has been over the years.

Slut shaming and misogyny is rife on here - if you can't see it, you're not paying attention.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I do see glimmers of it on here occasionally, but not enough to call it common, never mind prevalent. I also think it occurs a lot less in the big bad world outside of Fab than it used to, in my experience anyway.

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Enjoyment of sex should be mutual, and in this day and age there is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman communicating what she wants or requires from a sexual encounter, and a man should respect that in all ways.

There is definitely no reason for slut shaming

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I get a lot of guys who would expect me to be exclusive to them, so there is a bit of double standards that goes on.

"I like sex

Hope that helps "

We know

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Not convinced

Everyone has the right to enjoy sex regardless of gender.

What gender started the phrase "slut shaming" off?

Male or female?

I think I know my answer

The problem on here is that there are a lot of men who are new to the idea of women being sexually confident, and that threatens their fragile egos.

None of this should be gender specific in any way. Every human being has the right to express themselves, sexually or otherwise.

Another issue is that a huge amount of the men on here who are guilty of it, never read the forums where a lot of information and education is available to them.

It's always been that way in society I guess.. men who have multiple partners get high-fived, women usually get shamed. On here though surely it's a given that everyone on here likes sex? 10 partners or 100.. do what makes your happy, sod what anyone else thinks

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 28/06/21 11:45:41]

If girls like sex then why don't I receive messages saying 'fuck now'

Hope this clarifies the confusion

Of all the women I've met here, there's a 100% confirmation rate that they unashamedly like sex. So if there are shamers about, they're crap at their jobs! #GoGirls

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Some might forget but most don’t.

It’s a simple human trait to enjoy pleasure, just as it is for some to belittle and shame others, no matter the gender.

Just get on with your own lives and stop worrying about what others might be thinking or saying.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Is this a shocking concept? Do we forget that it’s ok and positive to enjoy sex from a female perspective?

Thoughts folks…"

I’ll shame anyone that isn’t interested in my penis, especially those that I really really really really really really really want to stick it in!

At least thats what I was told would increase my chances on here!

Paradise, Herts

"Some might forget but most don’t.

It’s a simple human trait to enjoy pleasure, just as it is for some to belittle and shame others, no matter the gender.

Just get on with your own lives and stop worrying about what others might be thinking or saying."

This for me too. I get it’s a subject for debate but personally I have no interest in what others may do or what they think I may or may not do.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

I'm not sure it is as prevalent as it once was. I think we're all guilty of slut shaming at one point or another, we learn and educate ourselves and then our opinions change (sometimes!).

I don't think people do forget that women like sex but I think sometimes we do things differently to another person and that might make us view it as being "wrong" when it's not. We should all be free to have as little or as much cocking as our quims desire.

I didn't know there was such a thing as slut shaming, sticks and stones people sticks and stones. You can only allow what you hold on to and take to heart to affect you. Let it go and let them talk to them selvs job done.

I think you can maybe tell by peoples profiles who will be more likely to slut shame, and who have maybe been slut shamed in the past by phrases such as.

Not here to fuck the whole site.

Quality not quantity.

Not looking for knotches on the bed post.

Etc as a means to protect them selves from slut shaming, or because they are more likely to slut shame. But that's just a theory.

"I'm not sure it is as prevalent as it once was. I think we're all guilty of slut shaming at one point or another, we learn and educate ourselves and then our opinions change (sometimes!).

I don't think people do forget that women like sex but I think sometimes we do things differently to another person and that might make us view it as being "wrong" when it's not. We should all be free to have as little or as much cocking as our quims desire."

As the song goes.. girls just wanna have fun, even as I was in school I used to tell the ladies, there is no such thing as a slut. Only girls that like to have fun

Paradise, Herts

"I didn't know there was such a thing as slut shaming, sticks and stones people sticks and stones. You can only allow what you hold on to and take to heart to affect you. Let it go and let them talk to them selvs job done.

I think you can maybe tell by peoples profiles who will be more likely to slut shame, and who have maybe been slut shamed in the past by phrases such as.

Quality not quantity.

Etc as a means to protect them selves from slut shaming, or because they are more likely to slut shame. But that's just a theory.

"

I find that with a lot of things on here. The ones who have no drama or I don’t do drama splashed over their profiles are often the ones who cause the drama and the ones who feel the need to constantly say they don’t need/crave attention are the ones that do. It’s a strange old place.

My normal reponce to it is

Yip I am inserte witch ever name they call me and I love being inserte witch ever name they call me but just not for you shame that the inserte name will not be one for you

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Is this a shocking concept? Do we forget that it’s ok and positive to enjoy sex from a female perspective?

Thoughts folks…"

I think the concept of women enjoying sex is pretty widely acknowledged now. Slutshaming for me is a different beast, and comes in many different forms.

It's not uncommon for people - mostly men, in my experience - to say they use fab in between relationships for a hookup, but they wouldn't want a relationship with a woman from here. Is that not an implication that a woman who is open about enjoying sex is unsuitable girlfriend of wife material? Similarly those who meet someone on here, but once they enter into a relationship, don't want their partner to swing whilst they continue to do so. Again, the implication that it's OK for a bit of fun, but that's not the kind of woman they want for a relationship.

Then there's judging what others do on here - and we all do it! Nobody is without judgement, it's part of being human. It becomes slutshaming for me when comments are made about how others conduct themselves.

A thorny issue, OP!

Mrs TMN x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It goes from the sublime to the ridiculous on here, but there is an unpleasant undertone of shaming and misogyny on here at times.

"

Agreed

"I didn't know there was such a thing as slut shaming, sticks and stones people sticks and stones. You can only allow what you hold on to and take to heart to affect you. Let it go and let them talk to them selvs job done.

Quality not quantity.

I find that with a lot of things on here. The ones who have no drama or I don’t do drama splashed over their profiles are often the ones who cause the drama and the ones who feel the need to constantly say they don’t need/crave attention are the ones that do. It’s a strange old place. "

Indeed tis quite true strange paradox indeed, how do we even begin to understand the world thrust upon us. Alough I could see some people saying I could fall in to that category about the drama as I do enjoy a healthy debate on the forums, and playing the devil's advocate but nothing I say is out of malice or disdain but love and respect and a urge to understand others opinions or to see how they think or feel under pressure a social experiment if you will .

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP I think you should have titled this post "women like sex" not "girls"

Don’t see the reason for shame on either male or female for enjoying sex... good on any woman that explores her sexuality and enjoys it... no need for any remarks or judgement.. live and let live..

I think if you’re going to attempt to slut shame somebody on here it’s definitely the wrong place! Not that there’s a right place! My opinion would be guys that get rejected are most likely the guilty culprits of this! We are all adults and sex is amazing!! You’d be stupid to not enjoy it, male or female, and I see no difference in women enjoying sex just as much as men, the term slut was no doubt an inception of men who didn’t want women to freely express themselves as much as they did, as a wise man (or insert whatever pronoun you wish) once said… fuck that shit, you do you and fuck everybody else… not literally… or literally, if you so wish

"I think if you’re going to attempt to slut shame somebody on here it’s definitely the wrong place! Not that there’s a right place! My opinion would be guys that get rejected are most likely the guilty culprits of this! We are all adults and sex is amazing!! You’d be stupid to not enjoy it, male or female, and I see no difference in women enjoying sex just as much as men, the term slut was no doubt an inception of men who didn’t want women to freely express themselves as much as they did, as a wise man (or insert whatever pronoun you wish) once said… fuck that shit, you do you and fuck everybody else… not literally… or literally, if you so wish "

Kinda ironic that a lady doing the opposite of been what some might call a "slut" what ever that is. By turning down a man, will be called a slut, by him for not doing the slutty thing that he wanted her to do. That is fuck a man who sends a close up cock shot and 3 words. But hey even if she did want to do that who are we to judge?

"I think if you’re going to attempt to slut shame somebody on here it’s definitely the wrong place! Not that there’s a right place! My opinion would be guys that get rejected are most likely the guilty culprits of this! We are all adults and sex is amazing!! You’d be stupid to not enjoy it, male or female, and I see no difference in women enjoying sex just as much as men, the term slut was no doubt an inception of men who didn’t want women to freely express themselves as much as they did, as a wise man (or insert whatever pronoun you wish) once said… fuck that shit, you do you and fuck everybody else… not literally… or literally, if you so wish

Kinda ironic that a lady doing the opposite of been what some might call a "slut" what ever that is. By turning down a man, will be called a slut, by him for not doing the slutty thing that he wanted her to do. That is fuck a man who sends a close up cock shot and 3 words. But hey even if she did want to do that who are we to judge?"

that was my point…. I didn’t say it makes anybody a slut, I’m saying I imagine it’s the go to insult for butthurt dudes

"I find that with a lot of things on here. The ones who have no drama or I don’t do drama splashed over their profiles are often the ones who cause the drama and the ones who feel the need to constantly say they don’t need/crave attention are the ones that do. It’s a strange old place. "

Burned my fingers once or twice right there!! Immediate red flag now!

Manchester (he/him)

"OP I think you should have titled this post "women like sex" not "girls""

I heard a song and posted it, I thought afterwards that I’d posted in error but such is the site.

I agree it should be women, not girls

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Women do too.

"Women do too. "

Haha wrong thread

Manchester (he/him)

"Women do too. "

Yeah. I'm a cock predator. Pack it all up before I consume you all greedily.

Manchester (he/him)

"Yeah. I'm a cock predator. Pack it all up before I consume you all greedily. "

Is that a threat or a promise?

Asking for a friend

» Add a new message to this topic