FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What is a good opening message

What is a good opening message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkster001 OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

When I’m sending a first message to someone I generally like to take the time to read their profile, see if I’m what they are looking for and then write to them if I am, I generally try to make a reference to show that I have read the profile and that I like them. I’m aware that a lot of guys don’t put all that much effort into their messages but if I’m honest I think my way is far more effective than simply copying and pasting the same thing to everyone.

What do you prefer, a good looking guy that makes no effort or a average looking dude that does?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"FAF?" And about twenty to thirty identical dick pics, that normally does the trick

LvM

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

The second one you mentioned x

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Yes give me Mr average that has a wonderful profile and first message

Try to judge the first message from their profile.

Im on about my 5th great tits message of the morning. Instant delete.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Either can be good.

Trying to shoe horn everyone psychologically into a 'awww he might be average but fuck he sends a good message' frame of mind bit like gaslighting really.

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"How's about it darlin' fancy a quick one down the alley-way by the bins" - usually never works for me every time!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't see why it has to be one or the other. It's all about personality, I don't expect a long winded message, just something that grabs the interest. Humour is always a win! But ultimately everyone has their preferences so even with the best opening message in the world, we can't be everyone's cup of tea.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

You mad? If it's gonna get me the slightest hint of a fanny flutter it's needs to be gorgeous dude who sends a word perfect message.

Those words depend on my mood tho, so what was perfect 5 mins ago might be way off now coz my belly is rumbling and that's distracting me. Also, one minute he might be "gorgeous" but then I look at his veris and he can go from gorgeous to "fuck that hell no" in the blink of an eye.

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I have found FAF and 5 cock pics works wonders xx

» Add a new message to this topic