FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Top Secret

Top Secret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Colchester

BBC publish an article about Top Secret documents found behind a bus stop in Kent. They even publish photos of the documents. Shouldn't they just have handed them back to the Military? Report the breach but why declare the content.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Because the BBC love nothing more than a scandal (or to create one).

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Should they have reported on the loss, why not a major F up by someone in MOD. Should they have published the contents, allbeit abridged definitely not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Should they have reported on the loss, why not a major F up by someone in MOD. Should they have published the contents, allbeit abridged definitely not "

Maybe it was a deliberate leak

Colchester

"Should they have reported on the loss, why not a major F up by someone in MOD. Should they have published the contents, allbeit abridged definitely not

Maybe it was a deliberate leak"

I thought that too.. more to this than meets the eye....

Or leaked by the Russians ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought this was going to be about the Val Kilmer movie

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Should they have reported on the loss, why not a major F up by someone in MOD. Should they have published the contents, allbeit abridged definitely not

Maybe it was a deliberate leak"

Who knows but it is quite an array of information in there from different sections of the forces, a bit unusual.

Colchester

It could be planted there to discredit somebody or was stolen and dumped. It said the person who found it contacted the BBC. Did they pay for the story? Why didn't the person just hand it over to the police.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"It could be planted there to discredit somebody or was stolen and dumped. It said the person who found it contacted the BBC. Did they pay for the story? Why didn't the person just hand it over to the police. "

I don't know the story but I would have tried to notify the owner, failing that, the police, as you suggest.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Perhaps I’m just getting too cynical in my old age but I‘ve come to view these scenarios with scepticism.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

It's the best way for the Government to let us know what's going on, without being snitches.

Colchester

"It could be planted there to discredit somebody or was stolen and dumped. It said the person who found it contacted the BBC. Did they pay for the story? Why didn't the person just hand it over to the police.

I don't know the story but I would have tried to notify the owner, failing that, the police, as you suggest."

This one truly is all over the news. I don't make this stuff up

» Add a new message to this topic