Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

C'mon guys, at least he was caught working hard oh no he was already hard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Huh?

Oh! The sun newspaper caught me red handed creeping with the Tory next door!

It wasnt me!

She said she wanted some of that Matt Hancock! Banging on the downing street door!

How could I forget that I wasnt wearing any P.P.E!

Though she hasn't had her vaccination she got a little prick from me!

He was contact tasting.

By *exyMPCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHEND-ON-SEA

So, it's a pandemic, no one has any idea of what's going to happen.

It gets bad & everyone (labour voters) think that, in his role, that he did a crap job ?

Seriously ? Let's judge the guy on how he did his job & what he could do with the unknown, not what his sexual desires where. Especially on here !! Rather condescending don't you think ?

Waiting for the fall out on that lol

"So, it's a pandemic, no one has any idea of what's going to happen.

It gets bad & everyone (labour voters) think that, in his role, that he did a crap job ?

Seriously ? Let's judge the guy on how he did his job & what he could do with the unknown, not what his sexual desires where. Especially on here !! Rather condescending don't you think ?

Waiting for the fall out on that lol"

He was fucking lousy at his job. Nobody cares about Matt Hancock's sex life. Nobody wants to think about Matt Hancock's sex life.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Oh! The sun newspaper caught me red handed creeping with the Tory next door!

It wasnt me!

She said she wanted some of that Matt Hancock! Banging on the downing street door!

How could I forget that I wasnt wearing any P.P.E!

Though she hasn't had her vaccination she got a little prick from me! "

SOUTHEND-ON-SEA

He was fucking lousy at his job. Nobody cares about Matt Hancock's sex life. Nobody wants to think about Matt Hancock's sex life. "

Ok, so enlighten us about EXACTLY what, as you say, he was fucking lousy about his job ?

Really looking forward to an in-depth analysis of your thoughts !!

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

He wanted out so went full on scandalous, only Boris didn't fall for it and forgave him, he turns his eyes up, saying what the fuck do I have to do to get out of my responsibilities as Health Minister, I have had enough of this pandemic lark. It keeps fighting back with this variant and that variant, fuck it I'll just have to hand in my resignation. Good luck suckers, see ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

He was fucking lousy at his job. Nobody cares about Matt Hancock's sex life. Nobody wants to think about Matt Hancock's sex life.

Ok, so enlighten us about EXACTLY what, as you say, he was fucking lousy about his job ?

"

Erm, the death rate from Covid-19 in the UK is one of the worst in the world.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Erm, the death rate from Covid-19 in the UK is one of the worst in the world."

Even India?

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

He was fucking lousy at his job. Nobody cares about Matt Hancock's sex life. Nobody wants to think about Matt Hancock's sex life. "

We all want a sex life! but he was preaching that casual sex was off the menu for us all so I have no sympathy for him losing his job.

SOUTHEND-ON-SEA

Even India?"

Even America !!

Up on them there hills

Even India?"

Is that by the number of reported deaths.

The number of suspected deaths.

Or the precent of death per population.

I suspect speculation isn’t a guide here.

Think the thing that worries me, is the percentage between ethnicity it targets, plus the values they hold around vaccinations. Well those that are left.

Perhaps those vaccinated will mutate, totally don’t disagree with Darwin or even better Wallace.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

He could have shown up at Event 201 in October 2019 where they simulated a pandemic scenario. It highlighted where goverments were lacking and not prepared if such an event should occur. It`s on youtube. The pandemic was known about it wasn't a total surprise.

Care homes were left to flounder, nurses didn't get a pay rise. Health reforms sidelined. He didn't say to Boris look there's this Indian variant thingy you better put them on the red list back in April. PPE not supplied quick enough, track n trace didn't work.

Even India?"

I said one of the worst.

We all want a sex life! but he was preaching that casual sex was off the menu for us all so I have no sympathy for him losing his job."

I agree!

Up on them there hills

Even India?

I said one of the worst."

And I suspect we don’t know the true figures, suspect even the UK isn’t totally transparent .

SOUTHEND-ON-SEA

Even India?

I said one of the worst."

Well, statistics say we are 7th in the world

Even India?

I said one of the worst.

Well, statistics say we are 7th in the world"

Which would make us one of the worst in world.

SOUTHEND-ON-SEA

Even India?

I said one of the worst.

Which would make us one of the worst in world. "

So you said, without actually providing the stats. Thought we'd do that for you, as you didn' know.

Anyway, and that's his fault how ? Did ask for your insight into how he personally fecked it up, but you went predictably silent

Even India?

I said one of the worst.

So you said, without actually providing the stats. Thought we'd do that for you, as you didn' know.

Anyway, and that's his fault how ? Did ask for your insight into how he personally fecked it up, but you went predictably silent"

Like I said, try the politics and virus forums.

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Even India?

I said one of the worst.

Anyway, and that's his fault how ? Did ask for your insight into how he personally fecked it up, but you went predictably silent

Like I said, try the politics and virus forums."

I was just thinking the same

SOUTHEND-ON-SEA

Even India?

I said one of the worst.

Like I said, try the politics and virus forums."

Cop out

By *ohnj21Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Did his job crap ask 150 k who died

Even India?

I said one of the worst.

Like I said, try the politics and virus forums.

Cop out"

Seriously...give it a rest! It's not for you to assassinate someone else's profile for your personal entertainment.

Feck me, its far too early for this crap!

As advised, the virus and politics rooms will give you some fun subjects to discuss, without the need of getting all personal.

SOUTHEND-ON-SEA

Did his job crap ask 150 k who died "

Feck me, so 1, not 150k, Der. 2 what exactly did he do wrong in his Job ?

Be specific. Nobody else can, it's always blar blar blar, not anything definitive. at least make an argument out of the bloody question

And to think we pretty much came last in the Eurovision Song Contest

By *ob rodMan  over a year ago

lancaster

Erm, the death rate from Covid-19 in the UK is one of the worst in the world.[/quote

Just look at the amount of people meeting on here

Friend works for track and trace a massive % of the details given are false so unable to trace people

1/3 of people don’t isolate when they are supposed to

Teacher friend school have kids sent in with symptoms and even positive tests

I think it’s ridiculous to blame one person But people do this to absolve themselves of any responsibility for there own actions

The hilarious thing is there are a few people slagging him on on here and they have verifications from meets in lockdown rest my case

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Will you lot please keep it down, I'm trying to sleep here!

"Will you lot please keep it down, I'm trying to sleep here! "

13th July picture, why can I see Vin Diesel in the woods knocking one out

Even the Queen said he was hopeless

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"

Erm, the death rate from Covid-19 in the UK is one of the worst in the world.[/quote

Friend works for track and trace a massive % of the details given are false so unable to trace people

I think it’s ridiculous to blame one person But people do this to absolve themselves of any responsibility for there own actions

The hilarious thing is there are a few people slagging him on on here and they have verifications from meets in lockdown rest my case"

"

The hilarious thing is there are a few people slagging him on on here and they have verifications from meets in lockdown rest my case "

He did his job badly....failed on many accounts including failing to declare that a firm he hold shares in won contracts in the NHS.

Even Johnson called him 'hopeless' in correspondence between himself and Cummins. I fail to see where any of them has done their jobs well.

No, nobody could predict Covid and the failing after failing has proved how incompetent all of them are.

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

"Will you lot please keep it down, I'm trying to sleep here!

13th July picture, why can I see Vin Diesel in the woods knocking one out "

Oh yeah, vin diesel does look a little bit like me, probably got a smaller cock though.

13th July picture, why can I see Vin Diesel in the woods knocking one out

Oh yeah, vin diesel does look a little bit like me, probably got a smaller cock though. "

By *hat BlokeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Politics is an opinion based subject. There are many ways in which to solve the problems of the day (whatever those problems may be). In my opinion Matt Hancock showed particularly poor choices in the decisions he has taken over the last 16 months. From nepotism to lining his own friends and families pockets from this whole Covid affair. It may all be completely above board and honest, but to the general public it does not LOOK that way. And if something does not look right….

Can’t wait for his book release

13th July picture, why can I see Vin Diesel in the woods knocking one out "

Hahahahahaaaaaaa im crying!!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Thousands of dead people, via his hospital discharge to care homes, haven't had the opportunity to complain, whilst he bungled and pretended they were being tested. A liar and a hypocrite, that has affected all political persuasions very negatively.

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Be specific. Nobody else can, it's always blar blar blar, not anything definitive. at least make an argument out of the bloody question"

1) He published advice on how to behave. The advice was very specific. He breached that advice.

2) We need politicians we can trust. He was acting in an untrustworthy manner.

3) The UK has high rates of death from covid. He was the health secretary. It's no good banging on about a superb vaccination programme if so many people die anyway. That's measuring activity not success.

4) He's a member of an invidious political party and a particularly invidious government. I'm glad he's fallen from grace. (for any reason).

I only posted this as you asked for specifics. I have no real desire to debate them with you.

Thanks for listening.

Gbat

And I should add that even he thinks he was in the wrong, that's why he's resigned.

In his words, "We owe it to people who have sacrificed so much in this pandemic to be honest when we have let them down as I have done by breaching the guidance."

Gbat

"No, nobody could predict Covid ......... "

That's an interesting thing to say.

Wasn't a Pandemic one of the biggest risks on the Government's Risk Register? They had exercises and seminars about Pandemics before Covid 19 spread.

I think it's fair to say they didn't know exactly what would happen, but boy for sure did they know SOMETHING one day was going to happen and still they don't seem to have had much of a plan do they?

Gbat

» Add a new message to this topic