FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Takes it all back

Takes it all back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andK OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

A couple of weeks ago I sang the praises of BT - what a fool I was! We haven't had incoming calls for a week now, was told it would be fixed by Monday, phoned today to say still not able to get incoming calls, they tell us it will be fixed tomorrow. Queto start arguement, they say they will speak to some other department and call me back, I say you can't call me back but the Mumbai call centre insists he can, guess what, he can't. I'm so pissed off by now that K tries to call them back, I cook the dinner and eat it before the 'you are important to us' message is actually answered for them to tell her the fault has been fixed! No it hasn't she says as your colleague coouldn't call us back!!!!! They say they are now re reporting the fault but we are left without any incoming calls.

Still lets look on the bright side no calls telling us we might be eligible for a PPI claim

Yes we are really pissed off with BT!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

write to Ian Livingston at BT Centre, look in the phone book for the contact details... or email.

good luck

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

You got to love out sourcing

All I can say is complain complain complain and do it by letter as not sure if phone call is being taken. Loads of complaint letters online and you can always go to ofcom

Good luck

Norfolk

"write to Ian Livingston at BT Centre, look in the phone book for the contact details... or email.

good luck "

Thanks for that View, I did ask to speak with the compliants department but that got me absolutely nowhere so I asked for the email address of the boss and he said he wasn't allowed to give me it!

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"write to Ian Livingston at BT Centre, look in the phone book for the contact details... or email.

good luck

Thanks for that View, I did ask to speak with the compliants department but that got me absolutely nowhere so I asked for the email address of the boss and he said he wasn't allowed to give me it! "

These companies are terrible with dealing with complaints BT, Talktalk but sky must be the worst you can't even call their complaints dept.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good luck

Thanks for that View, I did ask to speak with the compliants department but that got me absolutely nowhere so I asked for the email address of the boss and he said he wasn't allowed to give me it! "

contact details for the chairman's office should be in the phone book..

Gavin Patterson is CEO of BT Retail and John Petter is Managing Director including Customer Service

escalate... as it may shuttle between BT Retail and Openreach

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

good luck

Thanks for that View, I did ask to speak with the compliants department but that got me absolutely nowhere so I asked for the email address of the boss and he said he wasn't allowed to give me it!

contact details for the chairman's office should be in the phone book..

Gavin Patterson is CEO of BT Retail and John Petter is Managing Director including Customer Service

escalate... as it may shuttle between BT Retail and Openreach"

Great advice from View as always. Think you are Fab's answer to Dear Deirdre/ Ann Robinson lol

Def worth complaining or ring to cancel. Got a very good discount today for road side assistance after ringing to cancel.

See if there is anything from BBC's Watchdog program too as I seem to recall something on BT.

Good luck

Norfolk

oh I feel so much better now, just sent an email to the Director of BT Retail/CEO Retail/BT Chief Executive/BT Chairman

Telling them exactly what I thought of their helpline and their service.

If anyone needs their details in future just shout!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"oh I feel so much better now, just sent an email to the Director of BT Retail/CEO Retail/BT Chief Executive/BT Chairman

Telling them exactly what I thought of their helpline and their service.

If anyone needs their details in future just shout!"

Norfolk

unbelievable, one of the people I copied my email to was BT's company secretary but apparantly he nolonger works for the company! CEO is on leave until next week as is the head of the legal department.

Norfolk

Still no damned phone but been speaking with the CEO's secretary, she sounds nice but it might just be the training but I couldn't lose it with her

» Add a new message to this topic