FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Once a swinger always a swinger?

Once a swinger always a swinger?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you believe that once you have been into the swinging scene, you can never go back to an “ordinary monogamous sex lifestyle”?

As in, say you have been swinging with your previous partner, then you break up wit them after so many years.

You get back in the game with a new person who has to kinda put you back in the box.

did you manage to persuade the new partner so you are back in the game? Or did you put that behind you for the new partner? and if so, has anyone caved it?

What’s your view on that and has anyone had any relatable experience?

I’m not a swinger but I’m very curious to know, and I’ve been a promiscuous girl the past few years and I am not sure if I could go back to a “normal” sex life.

So I wonder wonder …

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

If we never swung again it would not be an issue for us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No at all. I would love to date a single person and be with them exclusively .

I just bang about casually as I am single. Fab is just about sex for me so I can take it or leave it .

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

It will always be inside you.

Pardon the pun.

We retired.

We had discussions about it. We had fun but we need to focus elsewhere. It was a blast but in the past.

So i deleted out account about 6 weeks ago. It was a bummer because I was talking to two really great women but we agreed if one of us wanted out we were both out.

Two weeks later we were booking a holiday with swingers to gran canaria.

So I guess we are semi retired??

The point is that I feel we will always be swingers but we might not swing. We have done no swinging in nearly 2 years (holy shit that time went fast) but we are still swingers.

When we allowed another person into our bed for the first time we became non monogamous. And we will always be non monogamous because its what we believe in. We will always be tempted by an invitation to a party or a social.

At the moment my wife is more keen on having fun than I am. And that's OK. We are in this together.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’ve only experienced this lifestyle as a single. I wouldn’t want to continue if I was in a relationship. I would be his and he would be mine, no sharing. I would leave this behind in a heartbeat.

But I think for real, genuine swingers it’s just who you are so you can’t change.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If swinging is a state of mind I think you'll always be a swinger. If it's a physical activity you probably won't

"If swinging is a state of mind I think you'll always be a swinger. If it's a physical activity you probably won't"

That's a better less wordy way of what I was saying

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I realised I was poly aged 18 and that will be till the day I die, I tried a mono relationship and its just not me. Also I'm not a traditional swinger of old descriptions, I just like sex with a variety of people

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Yes, we could totally give it up. Our relationship is enough for us. Being with other people is a bonus not a necessity.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Nah, I think if anything depending on your experiences it can leave you jaded about humans and put you off sex completely.

» Add a new message to this topic