FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Professional Male?

Professional Male?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wtf is a professional male in someone’s profile exactly? How does one turn into a professional from an amateur do they get a certificate of some sort?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You get paid

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"You get paid "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If someone writes that on their profile they're trying to give people a brief, general impression of themselves.

Some people actually mention their occupation eg firefighters, armed services. It's just a way of describing themselves

Some people actually mention their occupation eg firefighters, armed services. It's just a way of describing themselves

So why don’t they say what their occupation is instead of just calling themselves a professional

It means they have a job where they can travel and tell their wife they are at a business meeting

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

"It means they have a job where they can travel and tell their wife they are at a business meeting "

Ah! Happy days

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

So why don’t they say what their occupation is instead of just calling themselves a professional "

I don't know, you'd have to ask them.

The word professional annoys a lot of people though.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

If my experiences over the years, especially on straight dating sites, are anything to go by, I've found that there can be an element of snobbery attached to those who describe themselves as professional people. I get that people looking for a long term relationship might be looking for someone of similar outlook, but swinging I've always viewed as being the grand leveler of all human greatness. You can be the chairman of an international corporation, but if you can't get it up you are as poor as church mouse, and if you are involved in manual labour but are well endowed, a heavy cummer and repeater, you are loaded in more ways than most. Same for a woman, you either tick someones boxes, or you don't, regardless of your profession. So where the need is to describe yourself as a professional person, especially on here, is beyond me.

If my experiences over the years, especially on straight dating sites, are anything to go by, I've found that there can be an element of snobbery attached to those who describe themselves as professional people. I get that people looking for a long term relationship might be looking for someone of similar outlook, but swinging I've always viewed as being the grand leveler of all human greatness. You can be the chairman of an international corporation, but if you can't get it up you are as poor as church mouse, and if you are involved in manual labour but are well endowed, a heavy cummer and repeater, you are loaded in more ways than most. Same for a woman, you either tick someones boxes, or you don't, regardless of your profession. So where the need is to describe yourself as a professional person, especially on here, is beyond me.

A most perfect response sir!

By *orace pinkerMan  over a year ago

North west

It's called being pretentious

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If my experiences over the years, especially on straight dating sites, are anything to go by, I've found that there can be an element of snobbery attached to those who describe themselves as professional people. I get that people looking for a long term relationship might be looking for someone of similar outlook, but swinging I've always viewed as being the grand leveler of all human greatness. You can be the chairman of an international corporation, but if you can't get it up you are as poor as church mouse, and if you are involved in manual labour but are well endowed, a heavy cummer and repeater, you are loaded in more ways than most. Same for a woman, you either tick someones boxes, or you don't, regardless of your profession. So where the need is to describe yourself as a professional person, especially on here, is beyond me.

A most perfect response sir!"

If you click on reply+quote under the post you want to reply to it will quote it for you

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Wtf is a professional male in someone’s profile exactly? How does one turn into a professional from an amateur do they get a certificate of some sort?"

Why don’t you like it? What do you take it to mean?

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Someone describing themselves as a “professional” seem to be attaching too much importance to their job in my opinion.

Technically anyone with a job is a professional, it is your profession after all!

"It means they have a job where they can travel and tell their wife they are at a business meeting "

By *orace pinkerMan  over a year ago

North west

"Someone describing themselves as a “professional” seem to be attaching too much importance to their job in my opinion.

Technically anyone with a job is a professional, it is your profession after all!"

Correct

Love a bit of professional bashing

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Personally I think that If anybody describes themselves in a way that causes you to judge them negatively it's just an indication that you're not compatible.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I take it to mean they do a boring white collar job.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

They will act in a professional manner.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

In my experience “professional” on their profile = boring conversation mostly about themselves and how much they have paid for their house, holidays, car etc.

By *annyT1966Man  over a year ago

Derwentside

"Wtf is a professional male in someone’s profile exactly? How does one turn into a professional from an amateur do they get a certificate of some sort?"

It sometimes describes a job or profession in which you need a certificated qualification in to do it. It does say a lot about our society were 'occupation' seems to define us.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I always thought it meant that they used moist toilet tissue after taking a shit, professionals are fine by us.

K

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Love a bit of professional bashing "

White collar boxing?

» Add a new message to this topic