FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi or straight

Bi or straight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed-devils OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hitchin

This has probably been asked many times.why do men have straight on there profile but when they message you they say they are bi?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The mistry that’s fab straight

So they can still contact woman who wouldn’t meet bi guys

Hitchin

I suppose so

"This has probably been asked many times.why do men have straight on there profile but when they message you they say they are bi?"

I can't speak on behalf of others, but in my case, I AM bi-curious. But I've not done it(although I have had a dabble years ago). But the reason why I don't put bi-curious is because if I did I'd be bombarded with messages from all sorts. It happened when I first opened a profile and hadn't realised I'd made a mistake on 'Looking for'. But don't get me wrong I think being open about one's sexuality is a beautiful thing. Don't knock till you've tried it as they say. And I really don't know if I will/may ever engage in these relationships. But if it did happen it has to be honest, genuine and clean and happy for everyone involved.

"I suppose so "

Think that or for my self I sometimes think

They tryed they luck with all the woman in the area to no luck

See me as the next best thing to get they end away

and then boom off site

In my younger years had a guys pritty much tell me this after the we had done the deed

I asked if he would verf the meet he sed no point I delete my account

It’s just a wast off time you were just something to get my end way on so it wasn’t a complete wast

Felt very used last time I ever meet anyone that has straight and clames to be bi

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"The mistry that’s fab straight

So they can still contact woman who wouldn’t meet bi guys "

This is the overwhelming reason, although those that do are deluding only themselves, as well as deceiving others - in my experience the number that won't meet bisexual guys is a minority, most people are either not bothered in the slightest by someone's sexuality or actively welcome it - the trouble is because people only tend to state they *won't* meet bi guys, people get a skewed perception that it applies to the majority.

There are of course guys that are still coming to terms with their sexuality who still identify as straight, or those that haven't actually "done" anything despite being open to it who put straight because it accurately reflects their sexual experience to date, and other reasons besides.

Personally as a bisexual man I wouldn't meet someone who identified as straight but approached me with a view to meeting, unless it was clear their reasons for identifying that way we're genuine and not to hide something - figuring that if they are lying about their sexuality what else are they lying about?

Hitchin

"I suppose so

and then boom off site

In my younger years had a guys pritty much tell me this after the we had done the deed

It’s just a wast off time you were just something to get my end way on so it wasn’t a complete wast

Felt very used last time I ever meet anyone that has straight and clames to be bi

Totally agree with what you are saying that they have had no joy with women then try the next best thing. I think most men say what we want to hear just to get the chance to get in my mrs knickers

"

By *ung fun walesMan  over a year ago

up the road

It could be something to do with the stigma that sometimes comes with being openly Bi, far more guys out there are Bisexual than you would think but for many reasons they chose to hide it and make it known when its to their advantage without the fear of prejudice.

I am sure there are 101 different reasons but at the end of the day its my personal experience that being upfront from the outset is always the best way forward.

Happy being me and don't mind anyone knowing

"I suppose so

and then boom off site

Totally agree with what you are saying that they have had no joy with women then try the next best thing. I think most men say what we want to hear just to get the chance to get in my mrs knickers

"

I have herd that before for couples

I did once meet a intersting couple that had a pritty fool proof derent form that

She wouldn’t play first he instead on watching me and hubby do the deeds first before joining in later they told me it’s they way off checking to see the person genuine bi

"The mistry that’s fab straight

So they can still contact woman who wouldn’t meet bi guys

This is the overwhelming reason, although those that do are deluding only themselves, as well as deceiving others - in my experience the number that won't meet bisexual guys is a minority, most people are either not bothered in the slightest by someone's sexuality or actively welcome it - the trouble is because people only tend to state they *won't* meet bi guys, people get a skewed perception that it applies to the majority.

There are of course guys that are still coming to terms with their sexuality who still identify as straight, or those that haven't actually "done" anything despite being open to it who put straight because it accurately reflects their sexual experience to date, and other reasons besides.

Personally as a bisexual man I wouldn't meet someone who identified as straight but approached me with a view to meeting, unless it was clear their reasons for identifying that way we're genuine and not to hide something - figuring that if they are lying about their sexuality what else are they lying about? "

Yes I am the same not in my younger years though but smarted up these days

Hitchin

"I suppose so

and then boom off site

I did once meet a intersting couple that had a pritty fool proof derent form that

She wouldn’t play first he instead on watching me and hubby do the deeds first before joining in later they told me it’s they way off checking to see the person genuine bi "

ive heard that before,maybe that’s what we need to try

"I suppose so

and then boom off site

She wouldn’t play first he instead on watching me and hubby do the deeds first before joining in later they told me it’s they way off checking to see the person genuine bi ive heard that before,maybe that’s what we need to try"

Definitely give it a try seemed they had a lot off success with it as a deterrent

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I'm straight and always say I'm straight as I'm not bi

Conversation in work yesterday re bi-sexuality

"It's not right, it's weird, it's disgusting"

This was the consensus of three women in their late 20's / early 30's

Whilst attitudes like this pervade, the closet will always be a safe place for many

To say I was disappointed in them is an understatement

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"Conversation in work yesterday re bi-sexuality

"It's not right, it's weird, it's disgusting"

This was the consensus of three women in their late 20's / early 30's

Whilst attitudes like this pervade, the closet will always be a safe place for many

To say I was disappointed in them is an understatement "

What a depressing attitude from them.

» Add a new message to this topic