FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Asking a friend to get friendly for my benefits lol

Asking a friend to get friendly for my benefits lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have recently noticed A straight female friend might actually have sexual fantasies about other girls. So I wanted to propose the idea going swinging sessions together but I’m little nervous to ask since we are work colleagues. I have thought about finding a bi girl and asking her to seduce her but that’s just not the way lol. Welp?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you been swinging together before?

If not, back it up a bit... if she’s never been enlightened by swinging 1-2-1 with you or in the past, she’s unlikely to go diving straight in with you and another woman on her first go! You mention she ‘might’ be into women. I’d let her explore this herself first.

Unless your communication is totally on point to the extent you can have these discussions without her feeling a bit overwhelmed!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We constantly have some sexually explicit conversations but from what she has been telling me, it seems like she is open to experiencing it with a girl. I have definitely told her about couples that swing but haven’t mentioned anything about fab and my situation. However, she’s a very technical person and could have been teasing me but thanks for the advice and I’ll have to let her give me more on the subject at hand lol

» Add a new message to this topic