FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > profile confusion

profile confusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ynamic OP   Man  over a year ago

All over Scotland

so the status says, something like, come on who fancies f#££ me tonight im so horny, The profile says don't get pushy with your messages, You get the idea, I really get why some people get confused. Thoughts??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They weren't horny when they wrote the profile but very horny when they wrote the status.

By *ynamic OP   Man  over a year ago

All over Scotland

"They weren't horny when they wrote the profile but very horny when they wrote the status."
Fair enough

By *_BelleRose_xCouple  over a year ago

worcester

"so the status says, something like, come on who fancies f#££ me tonight im so horny, The profile says don't get pushy with your messages, You get the idea, I really get why some people get confused. Thoughts?? "

That would probably be the result of persistent messages cos they have not answered straight away there are alot of guys that will just keep spamming you

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"so the status says, something like, come on who fancies f#££ me tonight im so horny, The profile says don't get pushy with your messages, You get the idea, I really get why some people get confused. Thoughts??

That would probably be the result of persistent messages cos they have not answered straight away there are alot of guys that will just keep spamming you "

Its one of the reasons I wouldnt post a meet request.

» Add a new message to this topic