FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What have I missed?

What have I missed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Back from my sabbatical of several months. What have I missed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Nothing really

"Nothing really "

I was beginning to think so by the replies!

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire

Feck all and welcome back

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not much

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Good to see you back

Fab never changes just the people do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cockwombles!

This one bloke said he was horny, this other bloke asked if the hot weather makes anyone else horny, another asked if the cooler, overcast weather makes anyone else horny, another bloke asked if anyone knows how to play ‘Horny’ by Mousse T on the bassoon. Women concluded blokes is horny buggers and they don’t stop reminding people of it. Oh, someone went unlos then returned two weeks later. Another bloke started two Appreciation threads to himself, then started a third moaning about the lack of reply’s. Some blokes started some threads asking if they should stay or go, needless to say they stayed. One said he was going to take a break then 20 minutes later started 4 threads. Some women started some threads moaning about men not reading profiles, some couples started some threads moaning about something or other, then someone piped up why don’t couples tell you which one you’re talking to and everyone was like, yeah why don’t the do that. Someone new joined the forums, who settled in quickly with the air of a seasoned veteran. And that brings you up to date.

"This one bloke said he was horny, this other bloke asked if the hot weather makes anyone else horny, another asked if the cooler, overcast weather makes anyone else horny, another bloke asked if anyone knows how to play ‘Horny’ by Mousse T on the bassoon. Women concluded blokes is horny buggers and they don’t stop reminding people of it. Oh, someone went unlos then returned two weeks later. Another bloke started two Appreciation threads to himself, then started a third moaning about the lack of reply’s. Some blokes started some threads asking if they should stay or go, needless to say they stayed. One said he was going to take a break then 20 minutes later started 4 threads. Some women started some threads moaning about men not reading profiles, some couples started some threads moaning about something or other, then someone piped up why don’t couples tell you which one you’re talking to and everyone was like, yeah why don’t the do that. Someone new joined the forums, who settled in quickly with the air of a seasoned veteran. And that brings you up to date. "

Best quote of the day lol

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

I became the official forum manager. So you answer to me you see

"Feck all and welcome back "

Thank you!

"I became the official forum manager. So you answer to me you see"

Oh 'eck.

"Good to see you back

Fab never changes just the people do "

Thank you!

"This one bloke said he was horny, this other bloke asked if the hot weather makes anyone else horny, another asked if the cooler, overcast weather makes anyone else horny, another bloke asked if anyone knows how to play ‘Horny’ by Mousse T on the bassoon. Women concluded blokes is horny buggers and they don’t stop reminding people of it. Oh, someone went unlos then returned two weeks later. Another bloke started two Appreciation threads to himself, then started a third moaning about the lack of reply’s. Some blokes started some threads asking if they should stay or go, needless to say they stayed. One said he was going to take a break then 20 minutes later started 4 threads. Some women started some threads moaning about men not reading profiles, some couples started some threads moaning about something or other, then someone piped up why don’t couples tell you which one you’re talking to and everyone was like, yeah why don’t the do that. Someone new joined the forums, who settled in quickly with the air of a seasoned veteran. And that brings you up to date. "

Ok, nothing's changed then lol!

» Add a new message to this topic