FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anyone else get disproportionately annoyed by deliberate misspellings?

Anyone else get disproportionately annoyed by deliberate misspellings?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issAphrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

Or is it just me and actually, I need to get a life?

I have grammar pedant tendencies at the best (worst) of times anyway but when I see the likes of "Nawty" and "Norty" etc, it induces a skin crawling reaction in me.

It doesn't help that I don't even like "naughty" used to describe sex as it smacks of immaturity but FFS, at least spell it properly if you insist on being childish.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

John O’ Scroats

This is exactly me ^

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

It all helps with the selection process!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or is it just me and actually, I need to get a life?

I have grammar pedant tendencies at the best (worst) of times anyway but when I see the likes of "Nawty" and "Norty" etc, it induces a skin crawling reaction in me.

It doesn't help that I don't even like "naughty" used to describe sex as it smacks of immaturity but FFS, at least spell it properly if you insist on being childish.

"

I don't like text speech it's not necessary these days.

When we had Nokia and had too condense the words to fit the amount of letters we could use, it was fine.

But now it's just sheer laziness and annoying.

No I don't. The english language is a smorgasboard of possibility. Intent and meaning can still be inferred even when spelling and grammar aren't 'correct'.

Norwich

I don't like text speech it's not necessary these days.

When we had Nokia and had too condense the words to fit the amount of letters we could use, it was fine.

But now it's just sheer laziness and annoying.

"

Yes, back in the days of Nokia 3310s it was acceptable although I never liked it. Text speak is unnecessary but deliberate misspellings don't always save characters so I'm not even sure whT the point of it is. I hate it.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"This is exactly me ^ "

Is yerbouti your real name ?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Gawjus

Norwich

"This is exactly me ^

Is yerbouti your real name ?"

Yeah. Fake news.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

I agree but then you destroy your credibility by using 'FFS'!

Norwich

"Gawjus "

*skin crawling*

Leeds

"

I agree but then you destroy your credibility by using 'FFS'!"

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

You’re a braver man than I.

"Gawjus "

I think this is one of the few acceptable exceptions.

Like Donut.

Norwich

"

I don’t mind an acronym here or there. The big fat hypocrite that I am.

Merseyside

If it irks you O.P. it irks you.

I like to think that the language a person used enables them to get through situations in various contexts.

We all follow varying codes of speech according to the group or person we are speaking to.

I don't use 'nawty' or such but I would allow someone I was sexually attracted to far more indiscretions re texting and spelling.

I use various codes according to the tone of the thread. I still consider that authentic.

Contrary to popular belief, spelling and grammar alone are not good indicators of intelligence , personality or the ability to fuck or have a laugh.

People who think they never alter their behaviour or speech according to the demands of the day delude themselves and if they are not deluded then they are poor communicators.

Language evolves.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I’m definitely a pedant when it comes to spellings etc. I even put paragraphs in my text (I love proper paragraphing).

In fairness, my job for many years involved helping people develop their writing skills. It makes you acutely aware of style, mistakes etc.

It’s probably the same for a painter and decorator on here - I’m sure many of them think “this orgy’s going brilliantly - but that’s a sloppy bit of workmanship in the bathroom” .

I don’t criticise others - I know it’s the person that’s important, not their writing. I do find paragraphs very helpful when reading Fab posts though!

(Oi, stop crawling over this post for mistakes, you lot - I’ve been hoisted on my own petard enough times already)!

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

*texts* (I might as well hoist myself)!

Merseyside

I found two on the first scan. Going in for scan two.

"If it irks you O.P. it irks you.

I like to think that the language a person used enables them to get through situations in various contexts.

We all follow varying codes of speech according to the group or person we are speaking to.

I don't use 'nawty' or such but I would allow someone I was sexually attracted to far more indiscretions re texting and spelling.

I use various codes according to the tone of the thread. I still consider that authentic.

Contrary to popular belief, spelling and grammar alone are not good indicators of intelligence , personality or the ability to fuck or have a laugh.

People who think they never alter their behaviour or speech according to the demands of the day delude themselves and if they are not deluded then they are poor communicators.

Language evolves. "

Granie speek troof.

John O’ Scroats

"This is exactly me ^

Is yerbouti your real name ?"

Nope, but it’s spelled as per the name of the album

"

How many times did you check all of your spelling and grammar being hitting “create post”?

I’m the same. FFS!

Merseyside

"This is exactly me ^

Nope, but it’s spelled as per the name of the album "

I'm still on Vera Lynn volume 1.

What album ?

Oh yes I kant stand incorrct speeling. Drives me krazy.

Puts me of some people.

John O’ Scroats

"This is exactly me ^

What album ?"

Frank Zappa

Merseyside

"This is exactly me ^

What album ?

Frank Zappa "

I just looked it up thanks.

"Oh yes I kant stand incorrct speeling. Drives me krazy.

Puts me of sum peeple.

"

FIFY

Not really. There are far more important things to get worked up over.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Yes it annoys me. I probably wouldn’t ever say though. I’d just move on if it was that bad.

I do say OMG, FFS, lol and a few things like that, it’s more grammar and spelling and the your/you’re thing that drives me mad.

What really annoys me are the words with extra letters that never get pronounced. Like psycho or prick.

And FFS it's not colour but color.

Can’t say I am annoyed by it. It’s more important to me what the person has to say.

However, I can understand why it would be annoying to see someone deliberately misspell words for no rhyme or reason AND what they were saying matched their words.

Leeds

I am irritated by BBQ !

Norwich

How many times did you check all of your spelling and grammar being hitting “create post”?

I’m the same. FFS!

"

Once. It's usually typos with me as I struggle to type with 1 thumb.

As a friend of mine says 'it makes my shit itch'

I hate 'ur' instead on your. I cant explain it, and it is ridiculous but it winds me up.

By *ommo60Man  over a year ago

STOCKPORT

I would really love to know how many times you checked the word "disproportionately" before you posted this on the forum.

I’m the same. FFS!

Once. It's usually typos with me as I struggle to type with 1 thumb."

Do you only have one thumb?

Merseyside

"As a friend of mine says 'it makes my shit itch'

I hate 'ur' instead on your. I cant explain it, and it is ridiculous but it winds me up. "

Oh no Now you've done it......

Makes my shit itch

Makes my piss boil

Boils my piss ...... and all of those ... literally make me nauseous and yes I do mean literally.

I hate 'ur' instead on your. I cant explain it, and it is ridiculous but it winds me up.

Makes my shit itch

Makes my piss boil

Boils my piss ...... and all of those ... literally make me nauseous and yes I do mean literally. "

We should form a club.

“Your invited”.

Norwich

"I would really love to know how many times you checked the word "disproportionately" before you posted this on the forum."

I didn't. I let autocorrect do its thing. I can live with typos, I mean, I don't like them but they happen. It's deliberate misspelling that annoys me. Disproportionately so

Norwich

I get that not everyone is a great speller or hung up on grammar, plus dyslexia can make things difficult for some people. But it's the deliberate misspelling, for no apparent reason other than an attempt to be "wacky" or "edgy" perhaps, that makes me more cross than is strictly necessary.

I realise that I'm sounding like Tim from The Office when he was complaining about the forced wackiness of Comic Relief...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I get that not everyone is a great speller or hung up on grammar, plus dyslexia can make things difficult for some people. But it's the deliberate misspelling, for no apparent reason other than an attempt to be "wacky" or "edgy" perhaps, that makes me more cross than is strictly necessary.

I realise that I'm sounding like Tim from The Office when he was complaining about the forced wackiness of Comic Relief..."

Ah this I get. Like my mum saying squibbels instead of squirrels or people deliberately spelling politicians names incorrectly like camemoron because they think they're being funny? Yeah that pisses me off lol

[Removed by poster at 25/06/21 09:24:33]

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"No I don't. The english language is a smorgasboard of possibility. Intent and meaning can still be inferred even when spelling and grammar aren't 'correct'."

I try to take this approach but it's hard as I am also a grammar nazi. I get told off by my daughters who like you believe language is and should be fluid.

"I would really love to know how many times you checked the word "disproportionately" before you posted this on the forum.

I didn't. I let autocorrect do its thing. I can live with typos, I mean, I don't like them but they happen. It's deliberate misspelling that annoys me. Disproportionately so "

How about words that are phonetic?

things like; gonna, bewt (bit od Welshism), kinda? or if this started with How'bout?

I try to be particular about my writing, but I am guitly of 'typing like I talk' and add such phonetics.

"[Removed by poster at 25/06/21 09:24:33]"

Oh seriously it really tickles me when people write in short hand text like teenagers, coupled with bad spelling and grammar. It's just primary and secondary education is free AND compulsory in the UK. So where is the excuse? I was speaking to a lady in her early 50's, she looked so intelligent and sophisticated, but honestly her writing was awful, it was a pain trying to understand her. I can totally understand if English is not your first language, but when it's your mother tongue. It's disgraceful.

There used to be a spelling gadget on this but lost it many phones ago. Spelling mistakes for me are not done on purpose. I write in a word I'm not sure how to spell and the middle line doesn't come close to the proper spelling,

Apologies if that bugs some fabbers, it's not done on purpose.

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Been and being

Makes my shit itch

Makes my piss boil

Boils my piss ...... and all of those ... literally make me nauseous and yes I do mean literally. "

Glad to have irritated you for the day. I can rest easy now

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

"

Aye no eggzacktly wot u meen. Itt reely irritaits mee two

"No I don't. The english language is a smorgasboard of possibility. Intent and meaning can still be inferred even when spelling and grammar aren't 'correct'.

I try to take this approach but it's hard as I am also a grammar nazi. I get told off by my daughters who like you believe language is and should be fluid. "

It's also about where/what you are writing. If it was an essay for a PHD then I wouldn't expect it to be full of txt spk (unless it was a dissertation on txt spk).

But on a forum on the web it's more interesting that there are many different styles and ways.

Before the dickshunnery there was no standard way of spelling and spoken language changes how words sound but the spelling doesn't change (Leicester/Lester).

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

You must have read my mind

I absolutely hate it and it is a complete turn off. Even when spelt correctly it makes stomach turn and not in a good way.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"No I don't. The english language is a smorgasboard of possibility. Intent and meaning can still be inferred even when spelling and grammar aren't 'correct'.

I try to take this approach but it's hard as I am also a grammar nazi. I get told off by my daughters who like you believe language is and should be fluid. "

In can see where you are coming from and I can also see your daughters' point of view.

Modern languages do evolve, new words are created out of a need and some words disappear because they are no longer in use while others change their meaning for example "gay" used to mean "happy".

Language is used to give people an identity, to differentiate themselves from other groups, be it teenagers versus older generations, be if for race identity or even for a specific work jargon. So it is great that language has the richness to express that.

That said it grates on me when people deliberately "circumcise" language - I know there are more important things in life but it does irritate me

By *r and Mrs always rightCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

The worst one for me, is when someone says gawjusss

Mrs x

By *ubElleWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

I can cope with some mistakes and with some level of abbreviations and random “new” spellings.

But using their/they’re/there, your/you’re and to/too incorrectly drives me a bit nuts (and yes I’m dyslexic so I make tonnes of mistakes).

The wife does

Merseyside

Makes my shit itch

Makes my piss boil

Boils my piss ...... and all of those ... literally make me nauseous and yes I do mean literally.

We should form a club.

“Your invited”.

"

Am glad.

By *rya MyneWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

100% with you on this...

Especially there, their and they're

Oh and your and you're

Grrrr

Merseyside

Makes my shit itch

Makes my piss boil

Glad to have irritated you for the day. I can rest easy now "

ur welcome

Makes my shit itch

Makes my piss boil

Oh the beauty though of such vivid imagery in language. You know it comes straight from the heart

Makes my shit itch

Makes my piss boil

Glad to have irritated you for the day. I can rest easy now

ur welcome"

Wouldn't expect anything less

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

Im fine with miss spelling or not using Punctuation.

As I except many may not beable to use either properly.

What I do hate is text talk, Its lazy and bone idol to use it.

Something that I say please dont use it or you will get ignored.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Peterborough

I have the kind of brain that can work out most mistakes.

I to tend to not double check my own messages before pressing the 'send' button.

I always write old skool like that when referencing something from the 80’s or 90’s like my beloved Casio watch!

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Wrongly spelled words aggravate my mind, because I'm an anal arsehole like that.

I also find myself arranging cans on the supermarket shelves that are misaligned, and putting bottles into their correct position in fridges.

I understand that it's my problem, not the people who wrote stuff.

Merseyside

"I have the kind of brain that can work out most mistakes.

I to tend to not double check my own messages before pressing the 'send' button. "

Sometimes I see the typos on my phone but c.b.a wasting time or skin or effort correcting it. If I can read it so can everyone else.

near Peterborough

I to tend to not double check my own messages before pressing the 'send' button.

Sometimes I see the typos on my phone but c.b.a wasting time or skin or effort correcting it. If I can read it so can everyone else."

And i thought i was special. Lol

East London

"I always write old skool like that when referencing something from the 80’s or 90’s like my beloved Casio watch! "

Now I've read this I've realised that substituting letters doesn't make my stomach churn, so I'm actually fine with what the OP asked.

Merseyside

"Wrongly spelled words aggravate my mind, because I'm an anal arsehole like that.

I also find myself arranging cans on the supermarket shelves that are misaligned, and putting bottles into their correct position in fridges.

"

Straight cans is an entirely different thing.... All mine face front. Types of things are in their correct lines. I know EXACTLY how many of each thing i've got

East London

Sometimes I see the typos on my phone but c.b.a wasting time or skin or effort correcting it. If I can read it so can everyone else.

And i thought i was special. Lol"

The lower case i in your sentence is making me sweat. If my phone doesn't autocorrect mine I have to go back and change them.

East London

"Wrongly spelled words aggravate my mind, because I'm an anal arsehole like that.

Straight cans is an entirely different thing.... All mine face front. Types of things are in their correct lines. I know EXACTLY how many of each thing i've got "

I've!!! It's I've not i've

You people are making me sad today

near Peterborough

The lower case i in your sentence is making me sweat. If my phone doesn't autocorrect mine I have to go back and change them.

"

Sorry miss. 'I' will try to remember in future.

East London

Sorry miss. 'I' will try to remember in future. "

Fanx

Merseyside

WhaT DiD yOu ThiNk Wh3n haCKe35 u5ed to do Thi5 ?

"WhaT DiD yOu ThiNk Wh3n haCKe35 u5ed to do Thi5 ?"

l33t

"

Left my daughter alone yesterday evening for 2 hours, she’s almost 12 and insisted she was fine, my neighbours are awesome and her best friend lives opposite us and we live in a very quiet cul-de-sac of 25 house. *just feel like I need to explain the context before the judgement of leaving an 11 year old for 2 hours*

Anyway, got home and she says I’ve done the cupboards mummy, opened them up and it was like a scene from sleeping with enemy, she said if I mess them up I’m gonna be in trouble!

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 25/06/21 11:56:54]

What about people with dyslexia but find it really difficult

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"WhaT DiD yOu ThiNk Wh3n haCKe35 u5ed to do Thi5 ?

l33t "

"WhaT DiD yOu ThiNk Wh3n haCKe35 u5ed to do Thi5 ?

l33t

0110100001100101011011000110110001101111"

1 7h1nk 7h47 15 92347

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"

I don't generally let things like that irk me as a rule, but I guess it's all down to the choices we make.

I do find some use of numbers in word texts slightly annoying, like gr8 for great or b8trys for batteries and so on, but that has more to do with my numerical dyslexia than it does grammar!!!

If I fancy somebody rotten and their command of written English isn't up to spec, I turn a blind eye.

Grammar is a huge thing for me, nothing irks me more than somebody using your/you're/theyre/there/their wrong! I get it if it's a one off mistake but consistent errors makes me fancy the person a lot less!

Don't get me started on people who say pacific instead of specific!

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Like saying FFS instead of for fucks sake for example?

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

No because intent matters more to me than execution

Dont ealk around a Marina looking at boat names OP

You'll see lots of Nawty boy, Nawty buoy, Nawty Boi, Norti Boi & Norti Buoys. This sort of thing did irritate me but Ive grown immmune to them

I did see a boat called 'TiTs' as well. Money does not bring taste

Nope, it doesn't bother me too much and I try not to judge someone for how they talk through text.

It used to bother me, then I remembered we are on a rock, floating through space in an infinite universe, so I thought I’d let it go, however I’m still struggling with people who don’t know the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.

I know you can’t correct grammar in the forums , which is fair enough. But the other day I had some sage give me, what he thought was a smart arse reply and he finished his comment with your welcome, it took every fibre of my being not to reply *you’re welcome.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"It used to bother me, then I remembered we are on a rock, floating through space in an infinite universe, so I thought I’d let it go, however I’m still struggling with people who don’t know the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.

I know you can’t correct grammar in the forums , which is fair enough. But the other day I had some sage give me, what he thought was a smart arse reply and he finished his comment with your welcome, it took every fibre of my being not to reply *you’re welcome. "

I remember seeing that and thinking he’s so going to put *you’re but you didn’t

"It used to bother me, then I remembered we are on a rock, floating through space in an infinite universe, so I thought I’d let it go, however I’m still struggling with people who don’t know the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.

I know you can’t correct grammar in the forums , which is fair enough. But the other day I had some sage give me, what he thought was a smart arse reply and he finished his comment with your welcome, it took every fibre of my being not to reply *you’re welcome.

I remember seeing that and thinking he’s so going to put *you’re but you didn’t "

Haha. I had to log out and go for a 10 mile run, before the urge disappeared.

By *anae21Woman  over a year ago

Nearer than you think

I notice.

I don't get disproportionately annoyed, I just use what I glean to make decisions about who I may get on with successfully. Or not.

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"

East London

Left my daughter alone yesterday evening for 2 hours, she’s almost 12 and insisted she was fine, my neighbours are awesome and her best friend lives opposite us and we live in a very quiet cul-de-sac of 25 house. *just feel like I need to explain the context before the judgement of leaving an 11 year old for 2 hours*

Anyway, got home and she says I’ve done the cupboards mummy, opened them up and it was like a scene from sleeping with enemy, she said if I mess them up I’m gonna be in trouble! "

Nothing wrong with leaving an 11 year old on their own for a few hours.

As to the cupboards, I hope you didn't mess up her lovely arrangements.

Norwich

"Been and being "

Non and none

Norwich

"Dont ealk around a Marina looking at boat names OP

You'll see lots of Nawty boy, Nawty buoy, Nawty Boi, Norti Boi & Norti Buoys. This sort of thing did irritate me but Ive grown immmune to them

I did see a boat called 'TiTs' as well. Money does not bring taste "

I couldn't cope with that

Norwich

I remember seeing that and thinking he’s so going to put *you’re but you didn’t "

I probably would have. It's extrea satisfying when someone fucks up whilst being smug.

near Peterborough

I remember seeing that and thinking he’s so going to put *you’re but you didn’t

I probably would have. It's extrea satisfying when someone fucks up whilst being smug."

Innit.

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

I loath text speak - but it helps sorting out the possibles from the no-hopers

Bexley

"Been and being

Non and none"

That is ignorant, not deliberate, misspelling.

I am,however, fascinated by the frequency of that particular confusion and have concluded that it happens because in some parts of the country 'none' is actually pronounced 'non' and not 'nun'.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

The are far worse things to be annoyed at to be honest.

If you're disproportionately annoyed by something so trivial I can only imagine the rest.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

I often wonder if people do this because they CAN'T spell the proper words correctly... so they give up and bastardise the word instead.

Cal (which isn't the proper spelling of my name)

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

I don't know why but it always makes me imagine they are lazy or intellectually challenged, stereotype I guess

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

It only bothers me if I have the impression they don't know the proper spelling. I guess, it would not be deliberate then and more likely rooted in ignorance.

I hate 'ur' instead on your. I cant explain it, and it is ridiculous but it winds me up. "

That would be me! I say it a lot

You are welcome!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

In today’s world of txt speaking I guess it’s not that big a deal.I generally use the spell check on my phone but some times mess up the words whether and weather.There is a guy on the London forum whose spelling and grammar is so bad that some of the London forum user have pulled him up to no avail.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

Content Warning! those of pedantic disposition should not read this ....

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/jun/23/annoying-mispronunciations-do-they-make-you-go-nucular-probly

By *.R.MMan  over a year ago

Nfk/Sfk/Cam

"

There’s a nearby profile that constantly uses the “word” Nawty, it’s really annoying.

Bexley

It is a fact of modern life that those who are ignorant, uneducated or simply don't care are able to enjoy nearly all the privileges that others have. There are exceptions such as a pilot's licence (I hope!).

This can irk people who have been through a system where they were conned into believing they would only get on in life if they learned to do things correctly.

However the OP on this thread started a different discussion from the normal spelling moans and asked the interesting question as to why some use deliberate misspelled versions of certain words. to my knowledge this topic hasn't come up before but the other has, many times, and has no apparent cure.

Norwich

There’s a nearby profile that constantly uses the “word” Nawty, it’s really annoying. "

There are quite a few local "Nawty boys* *nails scratching down a blackboard feeling*

By *.R.MMan  over a year ago

Nfk/Sfk/Cam

There’s a nearby profile that constantly uses the “word” Nawty, it’s really annoying.

There are quite a few local "Nawty boys* *nails scratching down a blackboard feeling*"

Thankfully I don’t see them, one is bad enough!

Norwich

"It is a fact of modern life that those who are ignorant, uneducated or simply don't care are able to enjoy nearly all the privileges that others have. There are exceptions such as a pilot's licence (I hope!).

This can irk people who have been through a system where they were conned into believing they would only get on in life if they learned to do things correctly.

However the OP on this thread started a different discussion from the normal spelling moans and asked the interesting question as to why some use deliberate misspelled versions of certain words. to my knowledge this topic hasn't come up before but the other has, many times, and has no apparent cure."

Yes, this isn't about SPaG ability (another annoyances but a whole other discussion). Some people seem to be confusing my posts with that, text speak, use of acronyms and general laziness. Not the same

Yes one in particular gorjus!

Bexley

I notice that another current thread is suffering from an outbreak of 'dribble' instead of 'drivel'.

Is that a deliberate misspelling or a total misunderstanding of what words mean?

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It used to annoy me, I had a tendency to correct at one point. Now I just let it wash over me. As Vine duly noted, it’s a good selection process indicator

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 26/06/21 21:44:44]

Cardiff

"I notice that another current thread is suffering from an outbreak of 'dribble' instead of 'drivel'.

Is that a deliberate misspelling or a total misunderstanding of what words mean?"

That's like the "bowl in a china shop"! Dave Gorman has done an excellent bit on this.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

Cannot believe no one has mentioned OF in place of have. And the amount of people who think the correct spelling of does is dose

» Add a new message to this topic