FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shoutout to CurvyPrincess

Shoutout to CurvyPrincess

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockosaurus OP   Man  over a year ago

Warwick

I just wanted to give a shoutout to CurvyPrincess to let her know how much I appreciate her.

Since we first started chatting Princess has taken me under her wing and has been gently guiding this noob into the swinging community and giving me plenty of laughs and good times along the way.

She's given me advice and suggestions for my newest photos, which people seem to like them, so she definitely knows what she's doing. She's given me a massive boost to my confidence and made myself start loving myself again. And she's been a great listener whenever I've had issues and needed someone to talk to.

Recently she's even taken me to my first club social, which I'm unsure I'd ever have done without her. I loved it, and I'm looking forward to doing many more with her.

She's easy to talk to, funny, flirty and is really not afraid to speak her mind.

It's fair to say, that in the short time I've known her she has become one of my best friends. Hopefully more of you will be lucky enough to share the attention of this amazing woman and get to do the same.

So my princess, thank you so much for being here and being my friend and my guide. You are very much appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is something else entirely. You're too cute.

Thank you

Also, you're most welcome. It's what friends do.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

Aww how cute! I would normally make a joke about lpp but it's Thursday, I'm very happy and it's nice you're having such a good time with one another. I hope it continues for you both.

"Aww how cute! I would normally make a joke about lpp but it's Thursday, I'm very happy and it's nice you're having such a good time with one another. I hope it continues for you both. "

Thanks Meli.

I wish other people knew how fantastic a person he was. I'm sure in time they will

Happy Thursday!!

By *estcountryDadBodMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Well said! She is a top lass!

"Well said! She is a top lass! "

You know i adore you!

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

Gorgeous woman inside and out x

"Gorgeous woman inside and out x"

Says you!

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

Aww this is such a nice thing. There are some nice people on here.

Warwick

"Aww how cute! I would normally make a joke about lpp but it's Thursday, I'm very happy and it's nice you're having such a good time with one another. I hope it continues for you both. "

Cheers.

Yes, I was worried about this looking like LPP, but that definitely isn't what this is as I'm not trying to claim her.

I just want her to understand how much she has meant to me in my time here, and for everyone else to see how great she is

By *estcountryDadBodMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"Well said! She is a top lass!

You know i adore you! "

Ditto x

"Aww this is such a nice thing. There are some nice people on here. "

I've been fortunate to meet a few really lovely people. X

"Aww how cute! I would normally make a joke about lpp but it's Thursday, I'm very happy and it's nice you're having such a good time with one another. I hope it continues for you both.

Cheers.

Yes, I was worried about this looking like LPP, but that definitely isn't what this is as I'm not trying to claim her.

I just want her to understand how much she has meant to me in my time here, and for everyone else to see how great she is "

Wtf is LPP?

Round of applause right there!

For both of you... CP for deserving that accolade, and Cockosaurus for having the class, style and heart for putting it out there

Positivity Rules

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I do find these types of thread somewhat cringey but it’s cute that you’ve found each other and it’s working well for you.

Long may that continue

"Round of applause right there!

For both of you... CP for deserving that accolade, and Cockosaurus for having the class, style and heart for putting it out there

Positivity Rules "

He's a good egg eh? Thank you for your kind words too xx

"I do find these types of thread somewhat cringey but it’s cute that you’ve found each other and it’s working well for you.

Long may that continue "

Booo to the cringe.

Besides.. just niceness. He isn't claiming me as his or anything

"Aww how cute! I would normally make a joke about lpp but it's Thursday, I'm very happy and it's nice you're having such a good time with one another. I hope it continues for you both.

Cheers.

I just want her to understand how much she has meant to me in my time here, and for everyone else to see how great she is

Wtf is LPP?"

Lamp Post Pissing

That thing so many do on here about themselves but the minute someone does it about someone else in a kind way you get jumped on

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Cheers.

Wtf is LPP?"

Where a person makes a public declaration that they’re with a certain someone, usually to warn others that they’re with them.

It can be seen as possessive and sometimes leads to jealousy

Warwick

Cheers.

Wtf is LPP?"

Lamp Post Pissing.

Like when a dog pisses on a lamp post to mark its territory.

Some peeps do it here to try warning others off a person.

Not the intention here. I 'want' others to see you for who you are.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 24/06/21 10:54:54]

Cheers.

Wtf is LPP?

Lamp Post Pissing

That thing so many do on here about themselves but the minute someone does it about someone else in a kind way you get jumped on "

Ooooooh! Ahahaha. Nah he definitely isn't doing it in a shitty way. But I get what you mean about men

Cheers.

Wtf is LPP?

Where a person makes a public declaration that they’re with a certain someone, usually to warn others that they’re with them.

It can be seen as possessive and sometimes leads to jealousy "

Noted..

Good job this isn't one of those.

Cheers.

Wtf is LPP?

Lamp Post Pissing.

Like when a dog pisses on a lamp post to mark its territory.

Some peeps do it here to try warning others off a person.

Not the intention here. I 'want' others to see you for who you are. "

Liar.

You just want some peace for a weekend

Derby

Yeah, she's alright I guess

But seriously OP, I'm pleased you've found someone open to helping you and guide you through how everything works. I imagine it's definitely a weight off when you have someone like that

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

Maybe next time I'll avoid mentioning lpp, even as a tongue in cheek comment.

It's well intentioned and that's sweet - I'm sure people will get to know you both and see those qualities.

Cheers.

Wtf is LPP?

Lamp Post Pissing

That thing so many do on here about themselves but the minute someone does it about someone else in a kind way you get jumped on

Ooooooh! Ahahaha. Nah he definitely isn't doing it in a shitty way. But I get what you mean about men "

The other way round was my meaning ha ha

Some of the women on here that try to claim all the men for themselves like they own them. Ha ha

"Yeah, she's alright I guess

But seriously OP, I'm pleased you've found someone open to helping you and guide you through how everything works. I imagine it's definitely a weight off when you have someone like that "

Fuck you!

X

Cheers.

Wtf is LPP?

Lamp Post Pissing

Ooooooh! Ahahaha. Nah he definitely isn't doing it in a shitty way. But I get what you mean about men

The other way round was my meaning ha ha

Some of the women on here that try to claim all the men for themselves like they own them. Ha ha "

Ohhhhhhh!

Nah he's a freelance swinger

"Maybe next time I'll avoid mentioning lpp, even as a tongue in cheek comment.

It's well intentioned and that's sweet - I'm sure people will get to know you both and see those qualities. "

Its all good.

Was a very sweet post and it's not to be appreciated. I'm the same with everyone I get talking to

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I wish he didn't start this thread, shes never gonna be able to fit her head thru another doorway ever again!

Or stop going on about it

"I wish he didn't start this thread, shes never gonna be able to fit her head thru another doorway ever again!

Or stop going on about it "

Oh shut up.

You love me.

Legit though - you ready for next week and 4 days with me around

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"I wish he didn't start this thread, shes never gonna be able to fit her head thru another doorway ever again!

Oh shut up.

You love me.

Legit though - you ready for next week and 4 days with me around "

Maybe a little, little bit

And yes, I have my therapist booked and ready for afterwards!

Oh shut up.

You love me.

Legit though - you ready for next week and 4 days with me around

Maybe a little, little bit

And yes, I have my therapist booked and ready for afterwards!"

Get bent you prick.

Ahaha, there's loads of people going - it won't be me that sends you to therapy

Derby

But seriously OP, I'm pleased you've found someone open to helping you and guide you through how everything works. I imagine it's definitely a weight off when you have someone like that

Fuck you!

X"

Don't mind if you do

Fuck you!

X

Don't mind if you do "

Twat

Well done curvy.

A lovely positive thread, gives newbies hope too

Keep enjoying each other

By *orkshrCplCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

"Round of applause right there!

Positivity Rules "

This.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

That's what friends are for

Awww this is such a lovely thread

You guys! Thanks for receiving it so positively.

This is why we all stay on fab- for friendships like this.

» Add a new message to this topic