FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > giving someone a chance

giving someone a chance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what happened to giving people a chance on here.

iv sent countless messages to couples and females on here with more than one sentence messages and the profiles iv been sending them too say they are interested in young males.

giving someone a chance to show they are actually a good meet and up for a laugh should be more common

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How could it be more common? Do you mean people should be less selctive? Maybe the answer is that you need to make yourself stand out more?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Ok......if you want a sympathy shag I'm free next Tuesday

"How could it be more common? Do you mean people should be less selctive? Maybe the answer is that you need to make yourself stand out more?"

no iv sent a lot of messages and iv noticed a lot of people delete the messages before they read it or look at my profile and notice my age and make it a problem to contact back

"Ok......if you want a sympathy shag I'm free next Tuesday "

hahahha thanks for te offer to put a smile on my face and i gladly accept

"How could it be more common? Do you mean people should be less selctive? Maybe the answer is that you need to make yourself stand out more?

no iv sent a lot of messages and iv noticed a lot of people delete the messages before they read it or look at my profile and notice my age and make it a problem to contact back"

It's not actually possible to tell whether a message has been read or not before it was deleted...

And if the don't contact you how do you know it's your age that is their issue? You are making a big assumption there.

"How could it be more common? Do you mean people should be less selctive? Maybe the answer is that you need to make yourself stand out more?

no iv sent a lot of messages and iv noticed a lot of people delete the messages before they read it or look at my profile and notice my age and make it a problem to contact back

It's not actually possible to tell whether a message has been read or not before it was deleted...

And if the don't contact you how do you know it's your age that is their issue? You are making a big assumption there.

"

i have had some people messaging me back saying im too young for them and have had similar problems on other sites

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

no iv sent a lot of messages and iv noticed a lot of people delete the messages before they read it or look at my profile and notice my age and make it a problem to contact back"

you read his message but I don't think you quite understood...

from the hundreds of messages a couple may get at any particular time... how do YOU stand out?

What makes people say "wow I have to meet this guy?"....

see... age is an easy excuse and places all the blame elsewhere and none of the blame on you....

and if that is how you feel your are never going to improve your chances because you are Blameless.....

you get out what you put in, and that starts by asking yourself "what can I do to make Myself look better... are you selling yourself to your maximum? for example.... are you going to the countless socials or clubs to show you are different! are you in effect being the best "you" you can be......

"what happened to giving people a chance on here.

iv sent countless messages to couples and females on here with more than one sentence messages and the profiles iv been sending them too say they are interested in young males.

giving someone a chance to show they are actually a good meet and up for a laugh should be more common"

Shame you don't live nearer lol ...

giving someone a chance to show they are actually a good meet and up for a laugh should be more common

Shame you don't live nearer lol ... "

it is a shame porky. but i do travel

you read his message but I don't think you quite understood...

from the hundreds of messages a couple may get at any particular time... how do YOU stand out?

What makes people say "wow I have to meet this guy?"....

see... age is an easy excuse and places all the blame elsewhere and none of the blame on you....

and if that is how you feel your are never going to improve your chances because you are Blameless.....

you get out what you put in, and that starts by asking yourself "what can I do to make Myself look better... are you selling yourself to your maximum? for example.... are you going to the countless socials or clubs to show you are different! are you in effect being the best "you" you can be......"

you might be right there.

it is a shame porky. but i do travel"

Actually that was Perky expressing her disappointment, but if you really want to travel to see me.......... Lol!

Pork

it is a shame porky. but i do travel

Actually that was Perky expressing her disappointment, but if you really want to travel to see me.......... Lol!

Pork"

what are the chances of travelling to meet both of you

not another one of these topics tonight! bahhhhhh!

whats everyone's problem tonight lol

no pun intended.

"not another one of these topics tonight! bahhhhhh!

no pun intended."

wait wasnt you giving up a second ago

no pun intended.

wait wasnt you giving up a second ago "

Yeah, was just having a tease matey

no pun intended.

wait wasnt you giving up a second ago

Yeah, was just having a tease matey "

good on you mate haha

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... the one thing you and kane both have in commons is that you have both actually had meets.... and are probably doing a lot better than most guys are here....

but the expectation in both of your heads is so much above those that is the reality and like I said in the other thread.... be thankful for the meets you got, as opposed to the ones you haven't.....

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

Well your age is an issue for me, I teach your age group and would find it very un-nerving to have sex with someone that age. It doesnt matter how good looking you are (and you are good looking) the age thing has to be kept to or im not being honest to myself.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

giving someone a chance to show they are actually a good meet and up for a laugh should be more common"

well thing is your profile seems to mislead a bit , your str8 but ok to meet tvs ,your freinds list has a few tvs on it,so the message you could be sending out is " i am bi" some cpls single fems might not want to meet bi single men , i aint saying this is the anser ,just something that might put some one off, imo 3 meets in under a year is a cany meet rate for some single guys .maybe a overhaul of profile and rewrite is something to think about.

"Ok......if you want a sympathy shag I'm free next Tuesday "

i would bite her hand off.shes a cracker mate.

» Add a new message to this topic