FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Love seeing mrs getting screwed

Love seeing mrs getting screwed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She turns into one horny women it's like she flicks a switch and turns into a filthy bitch that has a craving that needs feeding. Like Friday night she was begging to squirt while i was teasing and fucking her and was told if she did squirt in the bed yet again I would find a guy locally with a huge cock and take her round his and watch him shagg all her holes. Not that she doesn't like been screwed by a stranger but I thought she would squirt all over the bed again and be forced to sleep in the wet as its always on my side god knows how she doesn't soak her side I think it's planned to be fair. But it was a bet she wasn't gunner loose and some how refused to squirt maybe she has turned into a reformed women cause for any guy a women that squirts in my eyes is worth her weight in gold and one that likes pussy too may after become the wife lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I was married I loved seeing her coming home with the shopping as there would be beers and food. Preferred her fucking off for the shopping though and leaving me in peace.

"...cause for any guy a women that squirts in my eyes is worth her weight in gold and one that likes pussy too may after become the wife lol"

Aww did you just propose marriage?!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Would someone sleep in a sodden bed?

Lol maybe time will tell if am to have a horny squirting wench for a wife, anything else On top is a bonus

"When I was married I loved seeing her coming home with the shopping as there would be beers and food. Preferred her fucking off for the shopping though and leaving me in peace. "
do you have much luck with the ladies then?

Have you not thought about buying a plastic/rubber sheet to prevent having a soggy bed?

"When I was married I loved seeing her coming home with the shopping as there would be beers and food. Preferred her fucking off for the shopping though and leaving me in peace. do you have much luck with the ladies then? "

I do with Ladies lots but the ex was no lady she was a bit bull with a wasp sting in her arse.

"When I was married I loved seeing her coming home with the shopping as there would be beers and food. Preferred her fucking off for the shopping though and leaving me in peace. do you have much luck with the ladies then?

I do with Ladies lots but the ex was no lady she was a bit bull with a wasp sting in her arse. "

lol

I give the mrs the task of drying it as it was her who failed to control that's why she surprised me Friday gone

Wow she refused to squirt? Bad girl. She should clearly know better

Why not get some towels or something layed down first? Everyones a winner then

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Who said chivalry was dead ?