FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ye gods!

ye gods!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was just on the phone with my mother. She's bought the 50 shades of grey book. - told her if my dad drops dead of a heart attack I'll blame her and that damn book. He's 80 she's 73.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

PMSL!!!

May be she'll look for a toy boy or two instead?

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

Seen an old lady reading it on the bus the other day discreetly between her copy of Take a Break.

Scarlett

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was just on the phone with my mother. She's bought the 50 shades of grey book. - told her if my dad drops dead of a heart attack I'll blame her and that damn book. He's 80 she's 73. "
haha i gave my mum mine after id read them shes 75 and i dont need 2 worry about my dad he died years ago lol

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

A couple of months ago, my mum (71) said 'oh, look what I've bought'. I sat there expecting her to produce a new pinny or a set of place-mats but she came in brandishing a bloody vibrator!

It was one of the very few times I was rendered utterly speechless. I think I managed to mutter 'oh - that's nice mum'

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

thats how i knew it must be pretty tame cause my mum has read it lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"A couple of months ago, my mum (71) said 'oh, look what I've bought'. I sat there expecting her to produce a new pinny or a set of place-mats but she came in brandishing a bloody vibrator!

It was one of the very few times I was rendered utterly speechless. I think I managed to mutter 'oh - that's nice mum' "

That's nice mum! I'd have choked with laughter saying the words

» Add a new message to this topic