FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fat, Thin, Black, White

Fat, Thin, Black, White

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Chatting with a couple of people in the chat room earlier and one mention that he's leaving the site because its just full of fat ugly birds... I looked at his profile and as you can expect he's not had any meets.

Anyway, this got me wondering, how many of you specify what kind of person you want to meet and will not deviate from that preference?

Personally I dont care if you're short, tall, fat, thin, black or white, I'm more interested in whether we will enjoy the meet or not.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would meet any gent as long as he is nice.

"I would meet any gent as long as he is nice. "
grabs a hand book on gentlemanlyness

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Chatting with a couple of people in the chat room earlier and one mention that he's leaving the site because its just full of fat ugly birds... I looked at his profile and as you can expect he's not had any meets.

Anyway, this got me wondering, how many of you specify what kind of person you want to meet and will not deviate from that preference?

Personally I dont care if you're short, tall, fat, thin, black or white, I'm more interested in whether we will enjoy the meet or not."

yes i always have and i only deviated once

It is no secret that I adore the male form, fit and toned ones with an Apollo's Belt, and I have been lucky to have played with a few of them.

However, as I have said before, I would play with any gent so long as he is nice.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I know what I like.....and I stick to it.

"I would meet any gent as long as he is nice. grabs a hand book on gentlemanlyness "

there's a program on comedy central called how to be a gentleman dont know how true that is

I can't specify what I like as I like so many different types of people. So I don't bother saying what I'm looking for, I just either like people or I don't.

I specify that I like small boobs and love redheads but that doesn't mean I won't play with big boobed blondes and brunettes

"I specify that I like small boobs and love redheads but that doesn't mean I won't play with big boobed blondes and brunettes "

Good job you made that clarification, as I nearly pull you up on it.

"I would meet any gent as long as he is nice. grabs a hand book on gentlemanlyness

there's a program on comedy central called how to be a gentleman dont know how true that is

"

the fact its on the comedy channel might lead me to believe its not true lol

By *33dfulthingsMan  over a year ago

london

I am all about variety as long as there is lots of fun

"I specify that I like small boobs and love redheads but that doesn't mean I won't play with big boobed blondes and brunettes

Good job you made that clarification, as I nearly pull you up on it. "

ha ha

By *33dfulthingsMan  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 19/08/12 01:15:46]

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I am all about variety as long as there is lots of fun "
Variety can also mean just the same type but just different peeps

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I will only me those I connect with

If we can't get on no point meeting even for a quicky

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Attractive pictures will get my interest but I meet people I think I'll click with as I'm not just here for sex.

Atm I'm not playing, so physical traits have no influence on who i'll meet. I'd imagine I'm in the minority though

"Attractive pictures will get my interest but I meet people I think I'll click with as I'm not just here for sex.

Atm I'm not playing, so physical traits have no influence on who i'll meet. I'd imagine I'm in the minority though"

no you're not in the minority. I make lots of friends on the web that endu being real world friends where I can pop in for coffee on my travels

I have preferences but I'll relax them for the right person.

I already have more interest from people I want to meet than I can cope with though, so for the moment I'm not relaxing them very often!

When things calm down a bit, I may be a bit more flexible. My preferences may well change as I have more meets too.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

i do have a type but its not set in stone as a sense of humour will always win me ova regardless. I would struggle to define my type of fella but that said i have on a few occassions left my bloke to pick guys for me and hes always got it right so clearly hes on the same wavelength as me without it having been defined .. wierd !!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the colour of someone's skin doesn't not feature with me at all, their sexuality does.

their individuality is more important to me.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Variety is the spice of life

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

should have read:

the colour of someone's skin doesn't feature with me at all, their sexuality does.

Same here, and thinking about it, I have had fun from snow white to the darkest coffee!

"should have read:

the colour of someone's skin doesn't feature with me at all, their sexuality does.

"

I got your meaning

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"should have read:

I got your meaning "

good man

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

This is one of those yes and also no questions for me.

The difficulty in having one profile is that my preferences change or vary in different situation. If I tried to write it all on one profile it would be completely confusing to anyone who actually read it.

I find I have more preferences when it comes down to 1-2-1 sex, so those are the ones I put on my profile. Very few are firm "no's" but exceptions don't happen that often.

If I read a preference on someone else's profile which appears to be a 'this is what I want' type preference, I will take it at face value and assume they wrote it because it matters to them.

I mention I am oriental in my profile as it is not obvious I am one from my pics, for those that are looking for a specific type to meet.

"I mention I am oriental in my profile as it is not obvious I am one from my pics, for those that are looking for a specific type to meet.

"

erm... yes it is

"I mention I am oriental in my profile as it is not obvious I am one from my pics, for those that are looking for a specific type to meet.

erm... yes it is "

You must have very good eyes then!

i havnt put what type i am looking for because half the time they dont take any notice of it anyway.

I prefer slim men but if i think they sound realy nice and they have good verifications as well then i will meet them.

I thought i prefered tall men, then i met a man who was much shorter than me and i liked him.

So have changed my mind about that.

erm... yes it is

You must have very good eyes then! "

well I have 2 of them if that counts?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

A nice face but the personality wins hands down, its got to be someone im compatable with

I think it's really difficult to make a connection via a photo and really some sort of communication needs to happen first but as we all know men outnumber women on here by about 10 to 1 so it's a bit frenzied, the chat forums are full of long time member groups and that's cool but between the message box and chat rooms there's not much chance to let somebody know a little about you, we need some kind of polite button so that the ladies can acknowledge and reward men (and vica versa) who are positive and polite to chat too! that's my suggestion for what it's worth x

While I'm not biased in anyway there does have to be some attraction there,what one person finds attractive may not be to anothers liking.

Personally as long as the person has a sense of humouranhas a decent personality,is clean and easy going to me those are the 4 things I look for first

i like the bodyshape and vital stats not many women are blessed with but like others have mentioned attraction can be quite complex so there are no set rules

whatever or whoever catches ur eye or captures ur mind

Prefer the look, not wanting to play with anyone personality, if they look hot and look after them selfs then that will do us lol

By *drenaline rushMan  over a year ago

Burnley

"Chatting with a couple of people in the chat room earlier and one mention that he's leaving the site because its just full of fat ugly birds... I looked at his profile and as you can expect he's not had any meets.

Personally I dont care if you're short, tall, fat, thin, black or white, I'm more interested in whether we will enjoy the meet or not."

Surly variety is the spice of life

» Add a new message to this topic