FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Any body have trouble recieving veris

Any body have trouble recieving veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r larkin OP   Man  over a year ago

hull

Anybody else have a problem with certain people not being able to send them or receive them? Other people can....confused

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pritty shour I know what the problem will be

but can’t divulge the info

Best bet is to speek to admin they be able to shed light on it

It a simple fix as well if they legit vers

hull

OK thank you will email them now

hull

Apparently you can't veri on the same WiFi

"Apparently you can't veri on the same WiFi "

Yeah, I remember that happening to me. I visited someone where the mobile reception was awful, she let me log on to her WiFi and it wouldn't let us verify each other.

I like that it won't let you use the same internet for veris. Doesn't stop fake veris, but hopefully that lowers the amount of them.

By *egvisir71Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Sorry to hijack this thread but I’ve had a social meet last night which there wasn’t a connection but we had a nice drink and chat. I expected her to veri me and me her but she’s just blocked me with no veri. Is this normal?

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

"Sorry to hijack this thread but I’ve had a social meet last night which there wasn’t a connection but we had a nice drink and chat. I expected her to veri me and me her but she’s just blocked me with no veri. Is this normal? "

Yup

expected?!

Absolutely correct. And why do you think that might be?

It's about preserving the legitimacy of the system.

If you were able to verify others on the same wifi, what would stop you settingnup anotherbprofile and verifying it?

Derbyshire

"Sorry to hijack this thread but I’ve had a social meet last night which there wasn’t a connection but we had a nice drink and chat. I expected her to veri me and me her but she’s just blocked me with no veri. Is this normal?

Yup"

Rude fuckers then!!

"Sorry to hijack this thread but I’ve had a social meet last night which there wasn’t a connection but we had a nice drink and chat. I expected her to veri me and me her but she’s just blocked me with no veri. Is this normal?

Yup

Rude fuckers then!!"

What makes her rude? Why did you "expect" her to veri you? No one owes you anything and vice versa.

Derbyshire

Yup

Rude fuckers then!!

What makes her rude? Why did you "expect" her to veri you? No one owes you anything and vice versa. "

Common decency? Or is that something that isn’t expected on fab?

Yup

Rude fuckers then!!

What makes her rude? Why did you "expect" her to veri you? No one owes you anything and vice versa.

Common decency? Or is that something that isn’t expected on fab? "

Why is it common decency to Veri someone? It's not something that has to be done or is stated in the rules. Not everyone likes leaving Veri's or receiving them.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Correct

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Yup

Rude fuckers then!!

Maybe you thought it was a "nice drink and chat" but she didn't - maybe she decided against it for any number of reasons that she doesn't want to share, doesn't necessarily make her rude or lacking in common decency, am sure she has her reasons but has no need to justify them to anyone.

[Removed by poster at 27/06/21 16:34:21]

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"there wasn’t a connection"

There’s a massive clue in your post

Yup

Rude fuckers then!!

Perhaps she didn't feel that you matched the description on your profile and therefore didn't feel it appropriate to verify you.

As has been said, nobody on fab OWES you anything, certainly not a verification. They are discretionary, and to be fair OP, your sense of entitlement may be part of the reason.

Only she will know why she didn't want to give you one (pardon the pun).

Throwing your toys out of the pram isn't going to change that, and certianly likely to ensure that, not only will she not leave you one, but your chances of meeting anyone who uses the forum at least will be diminished.

For all you know, she may have been incredibly busy since you met her and just hasn't had the time.

Derbyshire

Yup

Rude fuckers then!!

Common decency? Or is that something that isn’t expected on fab?

Perhaps she didn't feel that you matched the description on your profile and therefore didn't feel it appropriate to verify you.

As has been said, nobody on fab OWES you anything, certainly not a verification. They are discretionary, and to be fair OP, your sense of entitlement may be part of the reason.

Only she will know why she didn't want to give you one (pardon the pun).

Throwing your toys out of the pram isn't going to change that, and certianly likely to ensure that, not only will she not leave you one, but your chances of meeting anyone who uses the forum at least will be diminished.

For all you know, she may have been incredibly busy since you met her and just hasn't had the time."

Ok. I totally get what you’re saying and I feel I need to clarify a few things.

There was never any doubt as to the fact that we were both exactly as our profiles say, we spent a good few hours chatting and it was stated during the conversation.

The proverbial toys are well and truly still in the pram and not scattered on the floor.

I certainly don’t have a sense of entitlement, more just one of decency.

As we had left everything on a friendly note I suppose I didn’t expect a block just because I didn’t feel a connection, after all, I chat on here to people who aren’t after a meet and the feeling is mutual.

So yes, I did feel it was a bit rude, but turns out that’s acceptable on fab so I’ll just accept it.

That’s the wonder of fab.

» Add a new message to this topic