FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Am I not worthy of a holiday gift?

Am I not worthy of a holiday gift?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

BamBam's been on his hols, and when I texted yesterday to ask whether he'd bought me anything nice he said "No, you said you didn't want anything, so you'll just have to have my body".

Well, it should go without saying that as I've not had his body for 10 days, that I'm planning to use and abuse accordingly, not that it's any hardship to him, he's known all along that was the mutual plan for when he got back.

Is it just my bad luck or do all guys take us gals at our word? I always understood that "I don't want any chocolates or flowers" meant that they were supposed to use a bit of imagination/initiative, especially when they buy choccies for the girls at work, aren't girlfriends supposed to be worth more than the work colleagues?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

he will have something for you im sure

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"BamBam's been on his hols, and when I texted yesterday to ask whether he'd bought me anything nice he said "No, you said you didn't want anything, so you'll just have to have my body".

Well, it should go without saying that as I've not had his body for 10 days, that I'm planning to use and abuse accordingly, not that it's any hardship to him, he's known all along that was the mutual plan for when he got back.

Is it just my bad luck or do all guys take us gals at our word? I always understood that "I don't want any chocolates or flowers" meant that they were supposed to use a bit of imagination/initiative, especially when they buy choccies for the girls at work, aren't girlfriends supposed to be worth more than the work colleagues? "

nope if you say you dont want anything and we get u something we get told off for wasting our money so a lot of men take women at their word so as not to get in trouble

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"BamBam's been on his hols, and when I texted yesterday to ask whether he'd bought me anything nice he said "No, you said you didn't want anything, so you'll just have to have my body".

Is it just my bad luck or do all guys take us gals at our word? I always understood that "I don't want any chocolates or flowers" meant that they were supposed to use a bit of imagination/initiative, especially when they buy choccies for the girls at work, aren't girlfriends supposed to be worth more than the work colleagues?

nope if you say you dont want anything and we get u something we get told off for wasting our money so a lot of men take women at their word so as not to get in trouble"

Foolish boy , you actually think that we say what we mean ?

nope if you say you dont want anything and we get u something we get told off for wasting our money so a lot of men take women at their word so as not to get in trouble

Foolish boy , you actually think that we say what we mean ?"

well yeh if u ask a guy do u want a sandwich and he says no do u make him a sandwich? or do u think actually i will make him 1 anyway cause he might be trying 2 catch me in some sneaky trap

" aren't girlfriends supposed to be worth more than the work colleagues? "

Of course they are... Especially the trusting ones who I can leave at home whilst I go away with my ex.... And who trusts me enough to know that, whatever anyone elses intentions, I would never treat on them because Im not the person they think I am...

Such trust deserves rewards...;-);-);-)

Is it just my bad luck or do all guys take us gals at our word? I always understood that "I don't want any chocolates or flowers" meant that they were supposed to use a bit of imagination/initiative, especially when they buy choccies for the girls at work, aren't girlfriends supposed to be worth more than the work colleagues? "

i have to admit if someone says to me they dont want anything they dont get anything

i remember my mums 60th birthday and she said she didnt want a fuss so we didnt give her one then she moaned cause she would have liked a party and said it was obvious she didnt mean it

no its bloody not

some people genuinly arnt bothered about gifts etc and im not a mind reader so if they say dont get me anything they get nothing

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

if i say i dont want something i mean it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"he will have something for you im sure "

He's male, I'm not holding my breath

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"

Foolish boy , you actually think that we say what we mean ?

well yeh if u ask a guy do u want a sandwich and he says no do u make him a sandwich? or do u think actually i will make him 1 anyway cause he might be trying 2 catch me in some sneaky trap"

I've never known one not to moan if I didn't make the sandwich they have refused or not to eat the one I made when presented with it.

[Removed by poster at 18/08/12 15:59:34]

If you said to not get you something and he didnt you cant complain.

i have to admit if someone says to me they dont want anything they dont get anything

i remember my mums 60th birthday and she said she didnt want a fuss so we didnt give her one then she moaned cause she would have liked a party and said it was obvious she didnt mean it

no its bloody not

some people genuinly arnt bothered about gifts etc and im not a mind reader so if they say dont get me anything they get nothing"

I usually ask people what they want. Bugs me when people can't think what to buy someone for their birthdays etc and go wittering on "should I buy this or should buy that..." Just bloody ask them! Then they can't complain that they don't like what they got.

» Add a new message to this topic