FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I've been told i look like Arg

I've been told i look like Arg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is this true cause I don't watch shit on tele so somebody else's opinion would be nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I should add that Arg is from The Only Way Is Essex

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

pmsl, now you come to mention it you do lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

No idea, don't watch it. Tried to once & it made me cringe!!! You are good looking tho

thank you both and diamond is he a good looking guy or just plain mouth like all the rest lol

"thank you both and diamond is he a good looking guy or just plain mouth like all the rest lol"

Hes not a bad looking guy but thick as pig shit, so as long as they only say you look like him you will be ok

"thank you both and diamond is he a good looking guy or just plain mouth like all the rest lol

Hes not a bad looking guy but thick as pig shit, so as long as they only say you look like him you will be ok "

Its weird cause I got told it a few months ago at work and I was just like what ever and ignored it. But I got told it again in the chat rooms today.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're not Arg????

"thank you both and diamond is he a good looking guy or just plain mouth like all the rest lol

Hes not a bad looking guy but thick as pig shit, so as long as they only say you look like him you will be ok

Its weird cause I got told it a few months ago at work and I was just like what ever and ignored it. But I got told it again in the chat rooms today."

Google him, your second picture rather than the first looks like him. I reckon your a primary school teacher though

[Removed by poster at 18/08/12 13:46:26]

Its weird cause I got told it a few months ago at work and I was just like what ever and ignored it. But I got told it again in the chat rooms today.

Google him, your second picture rather than the first looks like him. I reckon your a primary school teacher though"

I'm definitely not a school teacher. Although my dad says I should be he thinks I'm great with kids (I'm a bar man)

"You're not Arg???? "

No I'm very sorry to disappoint!

Google him, your second picture rather than the first looks like him. I reckon your a primary school teacher though

I'm definitely not a school teacher. Although my dad says I should be he thinks I'm great with kids (I'm a bar man)"

Do they sell frogs in bars these days lol

I'm definitely not a school teacher. Although my dad says I should be he thinks I'm great with kids (I'm a bar man)

Do they sell frogs in bars these days lol"

It's not a frog! He's a dragon and his name is Buzz and I want him he is my friends bearded dragon.

It's not a frog! He's a dragon and his name is Buzz and I want him he is my friends bearded dragon."

Whoops, i can see it properly now lol, we had a lizard and then my son had a bearded dragon when he left on. It does look like a frog but with a tail, sorry if i upset buzz's feelings

It's not a frog! He's a dragon and his name is Buzz and I want him he is my friends bearded dragon.

Whoops, i can see it properly now lol, we had a lizard and then my son had a bearded dragon when he left on. It does look like a frog but with a tail, sorry if i upset buzz's feelings"

i really want a bearded dragon but not enough power outlets atm maybe when i move into a flat or house i will get 1

Whoops, i can see it properly now lol, we had a lizard and then my son had a bearded dragon when he left on. It does look like a frog but with a tail, sorry if i upset buzz's feelings

i really want a bearded dragon but not enough power outlets atm maybe when i move into a flat or house i will get 1"

I want a pigmy hedgehog

i really want a bearded dragon but not enough power outlets atm maybe when i move into a flat or house i will get 1

I want a pigmy hedgehog"

my little sister wants a hedgehog but freaked out when 1 came out of a bush in my mums garden

» Add a new message to this topic