FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Had a great day at my m8s wedding yesterday

Had a great day at my m8s wedding yesterday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igTee OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Great day full of beer n laughs n best of all I got to fuck 2 lasses last night from the wedding in my hotel room

Quality

Got some right pictures as well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Congrats

Bradford

"Congrats "

Cheers lol my m8 n his bride looked well good n I don't scrub up too bad in my suit lol had real fun later tho

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow. Nice one m8, let's hope you're as gifted on here...

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

And just goes to add to the proof that single men are more likely to be successful in finding NSA sex out there than on here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why do i never have wedding experiences like this ?

i always end up sat with some boring twat and the only way out is to join a circle of grannies and dance to fkin birdie song

Bradford

"And just goes to add to the proof that single men are more likely to be successful in finding NSA sex out there than on here. "

Works both "out there" your more likely to have sex but on here I think there too picky n in a way you got to be but not having much luck on here lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"why do i never have wedding experiences like this ?

i always end up sat with some boring twat and the only way out is to join a circle of grannies and dance to fkin birdie song "

Now that I would pay to see

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"And just goes to add to the proof that single men are more likely to be successful in finding NSA sex out there than on here.

Works both "out there" your more likely to have sex but on here I think there too picky n in a way you got to be but not having much luck on here lol"

If you mean choosing people when not d*unk and in a party mood then yes, I am too picky and I suspect others are too.

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

"And just goes to add to the proof that single men are more likely to be successful in finding NSA sex out there than on here.

Works both "out there" your more likely to have sex but on here I think there too picky n in a way you got to be but not having much luck on here lol

If you mean choosing people when not d*unk and in a party mood then yes, I am too picky and I suspect others are too."

beer goggles been making babies since prehistoric times

» Add a new message to this topic