FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ouch!!

Ouch!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why did no-one tell me that when having something pierced they don't freeze the area first any more??

I had a nipple done this morning ... I don't think I'll be getting the other done anytime soon!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No freezing?????

I had mine done years ago and it never healed. I rather like pain but man it hurt.

Had a dermal done for my last birthday and that was, for me, agony

"No freezing????? "

Nope, none. Told me after that they could have frozen it but that was an extra £8!!!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why did no-one tell me that when having something pierced they don't freeze the area first any more??

I had a nipple done this morning ... I don't think I'll be getting the other done anytime soon!!! "

Braver than me, still havent gotten round to having mine done...well done you xx

Something I've fancied doing for a long time and as Bambam is away on his hols (with the extranged wife) I decided I wanted to do something daring to get him back on track when he gets back on Monday

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Something I've fancied doing for a long time and as Bambam is away on his hols (with the extranged wife) I decided I wanted to do something daring to get him back on track when he gets back on Monday "
Good thinking....im scared il lose sensitivity in mine

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Mine wasn't frozen

Enjoyed the pain

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Mine wasn't frozen

Enjoyed the pain"

yeah but you is a tuff geezer aintcha?

and sensitivity goes up

Wolf

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"and sensitivity goes up

Wolf

"

Wolf, it can cause the nipples to lose sensitivity though cant it? Im asking cause i really really want mine done....but am chicken

"and sensitivity goes up

Wolf

Wolf, it can cause the nipples to lose sensitivity though cant it? Im asking cause i really really want mine done....but am chicken "

it hurts the ladies less than the lads...

The reason for the piercing after all is for increased sensitivity... and yeah it goes up really really high for a while, then settles down to a level in my case above what it was originally. That was okay because I had one nip slightly less sensitive than the other... so it worked out good for me.

I suppose sensitivity can go up or down. The nips definitely have more than one nerve junction though and they're larger on a lady, so less chance of that happening I would have thought.

Wolf

Forum Mod

Many years ago Rob pierced one of my nipples,he stuck a piece of frozen steak on it to numb it.....lasted 2 days with it and then I took the bloody thing out! pain in the arse and I did'nt like the look of it

Well, I'm hoping for same if not improved sensitivity. It still hurts a bit this morning but nothing I can't manage. I'm hoping this will improve over the next couple of days, ie, before BamBam gets his hands on me

I had a clit hood piercing done (which I subsequently had to take out) and it didn't occur to me that freezing would even be an option.

I don't fancy having my nipples done though. I think they look great on other people but I'd be really worried about getting them caught on things, or pulled out. My boobs do tend to get in the way a lot!

I'd really like a genital piercing called a triangle, but it's a difficult piercing and needs someone experienced and competent at doing them. Also, a couple of experienced piercers have disagreed over whether my anatomy is suited to that sort of piercing, so I'm a bit nervous about it.

A triangle is supposed to be really painful, and also bleeds a lot to begin with. I'm not a fan of things that hurt but I want it done enough to live with that.

If I do get it done I won't be allowed to have sex for 8 weeks afterwards.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I want a triangle piercing done too, but I've yet to find a piercer willing to do it.

Most I've spoke too have refused on the grounds it's not safe, and can dramatically reduce sensitivity. The others have refused because they aren't experienced enough. Although one piercer offered to do it to "get some practice in"!!! I refused on that occasion!!

"I want a triangle piercing done too, but I've yet to find a piercer willing to do it.

Most I've spoke too have refused on the grounds it's not safe, and can dramatically reduce sensitivity. The others have refused because they aren't experienced enough. Although one piercer offered to do it to "get some practice in"!!! I refused on that occasion!! "

I've had a couple of suggestions. I can't remember the names off the top of my head but I'll look them out and let you know.

One , I think, was a guy called Quentin at a shop in Worthing. Another was called Sarge but I can't remember the name of the shop.

Kalima Emporium is the place in Worthing.

Sarge works at Metal Fatigue.

There's also a woman in Camden, I think. Cold Steel, maybe.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Ohhhh, Cold Steel might be worth a try, I'm going to London in a couple of weeks.

I'll give them a call.

Thanks!!!

well i like pierced nipples and a pierced clit is even better,the thing is though i like big gold rings in the nipples and say a 2in chain dangling off the clit,quite like them belly chains that pass through a pierced belly button too . its a major turn on

Pierced clit *hood*.

Very few ladies want their actual clit pierced!!

Had my belly button done a few years back when everybody was having it done.

Boy it's something i wished to god i had never had done.

Having it done it's self was fine but it just refused to heal.

Every time i pulled jeans up it would knock and send be through the roof.

Lost the ball from it in the end and it fell out.

My excuse was i couldn't get it back in

"Pierced clit *hood*.

Very few ladies want their actual clit pierced!!"

well thats me told

i love the look of pierced love lips too,basically anything pierced on a lady floats my boat and grabs my attention,i always wonder hmm what else has been done i can't see

"well thats me told "

Yup!

I got my nipples done at different places. The 1st don't use numbing spray, the 2nd do. They accidently sprayed my jaw too and that went numb whereas I don't think it had much of an effect on my nipple.

Most painful piercing I've ever had was scaffold/industrial. Every time someone says they want it done and they haven't got any others I always warn them against it. I was dubbed 'bleeder of the day' when I got my 2nd one done!

Any good piercer won't use numbing spray as it can affect healing time and cause complications.

I've had two sets of microdermals in my wrist,1st ones were numbed and rejected in a few months.Second set I went to my usual piercer and they're still in 6 months later.

Deep breath,short sharp sting and done

"and sensitivity goes up

Wolf

Wolf, it can cause the nipples to lose sensitivity though cant it? Im asking cause i really really want mine done....but am chicken "

Have one done and see if you like it

» Add a new message to this topic