FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Friends List

Friends List

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you clear your friends list or once you've accepted a friend then do you keep them on the list indefinitely.

I have added guys who I liked the look of, or my OH feels I may like. A lot of the time meets don't get arranged as I don't have the available time or communication stops after a few mails.

Some people I can't even remember so I am going to have a mass delete. I think you have to delete one by one though and I never seem to get round to that.

Are you brutal and keep your friends list streamlined or do you leave people on there and have a spring clean of them whwn the list is too long

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Usually brutal....think i only have a handful on mine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's about time we did a bit of culling of our list, it's getting a bit long and needs a good trim (a bit like my nether region since BamBam's not been here this week, not bothered doing it - gotta be done by Monday)

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If I have forgotten who they are .... they go.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"If I have forgotten who they are .... they go."

+1....and if I haven't and they haven't communicated for a while or they haven't been online they go....and obviously, fuck me around and they go and are blocked as has happened to a handful

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there a quick way of doing this, like marking emails for deletion or does it have to be done singularly. I know I could delete everyone and re-ass again nut I don't particularly want to do that

I don't know I do it one by one.

I cull periodically. There are a few on there now who I think were on there from before my long break from the site. They'll get binned in due course, I expect.

My friends list is an 'interested in' list for potential meets and (shock) people I consider friends.

My hotlist is a bit like my Amazon wishlist!

i only have people on there i have met or plan to meet.

one or two have become good friends who i meet up with regular for a drink and sometimes more.

but some people have got funny with me for refusing their friend request because i have never chatted to them or exchanged any messages.

as far as im concerned if they cannot make the effort to introduce themselves then they may as well be pic collectors.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Usually brutal....think i only have a handful on mine "

More than a handful's a waste anyway ain't it

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

This friends list thing sounds good, how do I work it?

My friends rack up for a bit and then I bulk delete

There are only 5 there at the mo of which 4 are constants, 3 forumites and 1 'regular'

we tend to keep them on there, if they interested us to put them on there in the first place then there must be something there, we still may meet sometime

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the whole friends thing does my nut in... I don't really care about it.. I don't look at private pics so I look at my hotlist more than friends list as most are on both and read the updates on there.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

My friends list is for people I have clicked with and the vast majority (although it is a small list) are people that I have or intend to meet

Has anyone else noticed when you do have a clearout of the people you can't remember and/or the conversation fizzled out ages ago....... one of them always seems to message wondering what's going on.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have a good clear out every so often.

If we haven't message recently and your not someone I meet then you're off!

Every now and again I go through the list and delete anyone who hasn't logged on for months, anyone I have meet but decided that I won't be meeting them again and those who chatted initially but then have never heard from them again.

I also do a similar cull with my block list; the exceptions are those who have been on it almost since I have been a member where I can definitely remember why I put them on their in the first place.

"Is there a quick way of doing this, like marking emails for deletion or does it have to be done singularly. I know I could delete everyone and re-ass again nut I don't particularly want to do that "

No it has to be done one at a time though I think the question of mass deletion has been asked on the Site Forum as its annoying having clicked to delete someone, then yes then you find yourself back at the top of the page and having to scroll down the list again!!

I tend to keep ones that keep in touch, if they can't be bothered to reply to messages or send one, I look at them as pic collectors and delete them.

"This friends list thing sounds good, how do I work it?"

Step 1: Get some friends....

*Preferably in this space/time continuum*

We tend to have a bliz monthly, check when we last spoke and if its been awhile then we delete, simples xx

Not into huge list of people only have a select few so if your there your either ones i tend to chat to reg and ive met socially or for fun....not one for just adding willy nillly if thats even a word,prefer an intimate list

Some are very good friends, others are ones I talk to regulary. If communication has stopped for a long period then I delete.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I "cull" from time to time.... so if it isn't someone I have met, or someone I tend to talk to on the forums, they do then to go....

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

[Removed by poster at 17/08/12 10:05:07]

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Some are very good friends, others are ones I talk to regulary. If communication has stopped for a long period then I delete.

"

Mental note to say HI x

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Do you clear your friends list or once you've accepted a friend then do you keep them on the list indefinitely.

I have added guys who I liked the look of, or my OH feels I may like. A lot of the time meets don't get arranged as I don't have the available time or communication stops after a few mails.

Some people I can't even remember so I am going to have a mass delete. I think you have to delete one by one though and I never seem to get round to that.

Are you brutal and keep your friends list streamlined or do you leave people on there and have a spring clean of them whwn the list is too long "

Occasionally I have a sort out, usually people I have not heard from or who have not logged in for a while.

I don't have many friends

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I don't have many friends "

I need to have a clear out shortly. I try and keep those I have met or would like to meet on our friends list.

Always makes me laugh when I delet someone cause we havent spoken in ages or cant remember then and I get a friends invite straight back from them

» Add a new message to this topic