FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A time to agree

A time to agree

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

We all have our different levels off humour, some silly, bizarre, close to the knuckle. Ive just read some of those things that guy twitted to gary barlow on twitter and i cant imagine one person disagreeing that its probley some of the sickest stuff ive ever read

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it is horrid.

and quicker exposed the better. He will crawl into court with his anorak hood hiding his gutless face.

what goes around, comes around.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Not seen it.. and by the sounds of it.. I don't want to see it..

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Fife

I havent read what was said as I choose not to follow twitter or fb or anything like that ... however anyone who says anything bad about another deserve all they get imo x

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I havent read what was said as I choose not to follow twitter or fb or anything like that ... however anyone who says anything bad about another deserve all they get imo x"
I didnt see it on twitter, i just saw a clip of it

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I never realised it was the chinese guy from Big Brother

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

How anyone can say such things to a grieving family is beyond me,i hope he rots in hell for what he has said

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I suppose before the emergence of these Social Networking sites, the sort of "attacks" against ordinary people, celebrities and so on as outlined here would have gone unnoticed.

However, some people do have a misguided slant on life and use these sites as a means to get their kicks, even their "15 minutes of fame", regardless of how sad and deluded they are.

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

A truly vile individual.

By *lex 1971Man  over a year ago

telford

seen it the other day, i think alot of respect should go to Gary Barlow, top man for wot you do especially all the charity work you do which isn't recognised

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I suppose before the emergence of these Social Networking sites, the sort of "attacks" against ordinary people, celebrities and so on as outlined here would have gone unnoticed.

However, some people do have a misguided slant on life and use these sites as a means to get their kicks, even their "15 minutes of fame", regardless of how sad and deluded they are."

Not so much unnoticed, they'd have been censored as the only outlet for them would have been mainstream media and nobody would have printed them.

Social networking has allowed people to say what they want in the perceived comfort of the safety of an armchair. They are starting to realise that one's front door doesn't bar the authorities from breaking it down if you've crossed the (on)line.

It's also becoming apparent that the targets of these vile tirades are seeing these people for what they are and not letting it get to them.

telford

[Removed by poster at 15/08/12 19:48:01]

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Mentally ill or Scum ,i cant decide which ,shocking stuff

By *ewboy01Man  over a year ago

Barrow in Furness

Check out Jason manford's response to similar stuff on facebook. Quite moving at the end.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Check out Jason manford's response to similar stuff on facebook. Quite moving at the end. "

i read jason manfords response and have to say hats off to him very moving as someone who has gone thro it whoever can respond the ways some people have is beyond me

telford

"Check out Jason manford's response to similar stuff on facebook. Quite moving at the end. "

» Add a new message to this topic