FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Should I get one?

Should I get one?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

A tattoo? I'm contemplating doing something radical lol. Always wanted a lizard on my ankle. Problem is I'm chicken! How much do they hurt? Really? What's the least painful place to get one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"A tattoo? I'm contemplating doing something radical lol. Always wanted a lizard on my ankle. Problem is I'm chicken! How much do they hurt? Really? What's the least painful place to get one? "
anywhere nearer bones like ankles n feet will hurt more than more fleshy parts like your ass n boobs, they drag a needle over your skin, it will hurt! Depends on your pain threshold, mine was painful , but that gave me a buzz as im not adverse to pain!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It depends on where abouts on your body i have a back peice but that only tingled to me, top of the foot,ribs or under the upper are the most painful buts that what i heard

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

Over bones and less fleshy parts you feel the vibration of the needle more but I don't think it hurts any more or less. Some places on your body have a higher concentration of pain receptors so I guess getting a tattoo there would hurt more.

I personally liken the pain to having sunburn and someone dragging a needle across it continuously for an hour or so but like femme, I kinda like it.

get it where u want it..not the least painfull place people tell u..it will hurt anyone who sez it dont is a liar..but its not gonna hurt as much as u expect it too..

stay as you are sexy x

"A tattoo? I'm contemplating doing something radical lol. Always wanted a lizard on my ankle. Problem is I'm chicken! How much do they hurt? Really? What's the least painful place to get one? "

u should only have one IF YOU really want one

I have 5, the one that hurt the most was on my foot. Just had two on the inside of each wrist and they hardly hurt at all in comparison

"A tattoo? I'm contemplating doing something radical lol. Always wanted a lizard on my ankle. Problem is I'm chicken! How much do they hurt? Really? What's the least painful place to get one?

u should only have one IF YOU really want one"

i havea few tattoos and just had one covered so i can get my mad hatter done and i love it x

Get a piece of bacon tatoo'd to your face.

getta chicken u lizard!

A world of my own

"Get a piece of bacon tatoo'd to your face."

I know I'm no oil painting but I didn't think I was that bad!

Choose a pic that you like then think about it for a while. If you still love it after a few weeks that's good. If not, choose a different design.

Choose a decent tattooist. They all do different kind of artwork. Depending on what you want you need to find one that does that type of tattoo's. E.g. if you want a very detailed portrait.

Final decision is up to you. Beware........ It's addictive!!

A world of my own

"getta chicken u lizard! "

Haha ok! Lol

"Get a piece of bacon tatoo'd to your face.

I know I'm no oil painting but I didn't think I was that bad!"

Ha ha! Its somethin a mate of mine threatened to do on holiday last year!!

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Get the lizard x tell a good artist what and where get them do the design

Yeh they are sore as feck but worth it Get it were you have more flesh than bone xox

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

I was on painkillers whilst my first one was done.... Not much pain....second one ... My back was better so no pills ....lotta pain....

I just had my second tattoo and it's on my ankle. Hurt like hell but we'll worth it. I agree make sure you get a great artist who can listen to what you want. I searched the internet till found design I loved but still changed it to suit me snd make it unique.

Good luck

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I had one done on my back never regretted it.. for me it was tingly no teeth clenching or pain. Do whatever you want that is important. People have babies all the time and keep having more...with a tatt the pain is just once..

Go for it you will love it.

Do it, uv obviously been thinkin about it for some time now I love all mine and wudnt change them x

» Add a new message to this topic