FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How quick!!

How quick!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

.....should you reply to a message on Fab?

Have been at work since 8 am, have been surfing forums this eevening when I noticed message, on reading it realised it was sent at 8 this morning and was read by hubby before he went to bed after nightshift. He didn't reply to it as we like to discuss our messages before answering and as I haven't seen him since last night, been difficult.

I went to let them know we weren't ignoring them but they sent another saying not nice things and blocked us!!

Apparently we are low life's for being rude!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

".....should you reply to a message on Fab?

Have been at work since 8 am, have been surfing forums this eevening when I noticed message, on reading it realised it was sent at 8 this morning and was read by hubby before he went to bed after nightshift. He didn't reply to it as we like to discuss our messages before answering and as I haven't seen him since last night, been difficult.

I went to let them know we weren't ignoring them but they sent another saying not nice things and blocked us!!

Apparently we are low life's for being rude! "

I reply when i feel like it, if they dont like it, tough shite

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i suppose it depends on how much you want to play with them,

lol.

I reply when I choose to.

Extra inpatient messages don't get read and the 1st message will get deleted.

"i suppose it depends on how much you want to play with them,

lol."

Lol maybe but we always reply even if it's just to say no thanks, it's just manners lol

By *ndrew MannMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

You reply when you want to, totally uncalled for and silly to block someone just for reading a message but not answering immediately - could be any number of reasons for that as clearly demonstrated by what you have just said. In this case its their loss so tough titty to them lol

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

you carnt please everyone it's there prob not yours hun don't let em bother u be glad u dIdnt start anything with whoever it was better luck nexst time x

Did you get a chance to mail tonight to explain, or had they already blocked you?

We went to a party of theirs last year but they aren't that near to us and as we have a life outside of swinging too as well as both having jobs with very unsocial hours, we do tend to meet closer to home. So neither of us have contacted eachother since!!

Oh well won't lose any sleep over them lol x

When I saw tonight's message I tried to reply but too late, already blocked!

[Removed by poster at 11/08/12 22:57:29]

"When I saw tonight's message I tried to reply but too late, already blocked! "

Then yes, it's very rude of them! Anything can happen in a day, especialy with a couples profile as obviously you will both be logging on and might want to chat about it first.

I wasn't sure if you'd sent a 'sorry we haven't replied' mail and then after that they'd blocked you.... which I think would have been even ruder!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Apparently we are low life's for being rude! I reply when i feel like it, if they dont like it, tough shite "

tend to agree with the fem lady...

if they are genuine and worth meeting or even worthy of meeting with one then they will wait a little..

if they dont, then their loss...

"i suppose it depends on how much you want to play with them,

lol.

Lol maybe but we always reply even if it's just to say no thanks, it's just manners lol "

need more people like you x even in my message i say, hope you reply even if its a no..only so i dont message them again but hey, each to their own x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 12/08/12 02:49:51]

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I reply when i feel like it, if they dont like it, tough shite "

Maybe husband should have sent a quick message to say he wants to discuss things with you and you are at work. Job done ,

He does usually but yesterday he had literally just gotten in from very long tiring nightshift and checked messages then went to sleep, totally forgot about message till I text him last night. !!Hey ho lol

Most days Life gets in the way of being on here...

Sorry if I dont reply immediately, but this is fun RnR... Not a raison d'être...;-);-)

» Add a new message to this topic