FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > H

H

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I wonder whether we shall find out the identity of H on Sunday, or whether H exists at all, and is H a 4th man/woman? And who believes the body last week seen in the dark was actually Thurwell?

Mother of God, there's so much to cram into one final episode it leaves me thinking we'll be none the wiser, and have more questions than answers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

I don’t think it was Thurwall. I can’t see James Nesbitt just having a bit part in a show

Looking forward to it - hopefully we will get some answers and none of the three main characters will die!

Yes, it's a bit odd that Nesbitt and his eyebrows have made only photo appearances so far. Some say he was the Spanish police officer conducting last week's raid...

Southern Wales

"Yes, it's a bit odd that Nesbitt and his eyebrows have made only photo appearances so far. Some say he was the Spanish police officer conducting last week's raid..."

Really? They need to go to Specsavers!

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

One thing's for certain - whoever it is,they're not going to be any of the people that have been suspected on social media over the past few days

One thing the writer wouldn't do is plot something this intricate and then leave the answer in plain sight two episodes from the end.

I have a feeling that nothing will be resolved, other than maybe Jo being sent down, and we might never know who H is

I don't understand what's going on with Corbett's wife. Why is she still in it...unless setting up Hastings for a fall with the cash.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I want a 7th series!!!!

J x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

With 11 million viewers for episode 6 maybe we'll all be waiting till series 7..?

And 11+6+7= 24..

24 ÷ 3 main characters..8

The 8th letter in the alphabet is..

Redditch

"I want a 7th series!!!!

J x"

Coming in 2024!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

H isn’t one person more the role or group of people.

Said it on another thread earlier, one of my suspects is Kate

Think you’ll get answers, who H is this season but not to say another won’t replace them. As for Nesbitt unlikely he is just there as a photo or indeed one episode in person. I think this story will tie up a lot of ends, not many characters left now and start a new with Nesbit as the new focus.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"H isn’t one person more the role or group of people.

Think you’ll get answers, who H is this season but not to say another won’t replace them. As for Nesbitt unlikely he is just there as a photo or indeed one episode in person. I think this story will tie up a lot of ends, not many characters left now and start a new with Nesbit as the new focus. "

Ah yes. Him as the new focus that makes sense. I love him. Just watched bloodlands with him in it.

"With 11 million viewers for episode 6 maybe we'll all be waiting till series 7..?

And 11+6+7= 24..

24 ÷ 3 main characters..8

The 8th letter in the alphabet is..

"

You beat me to that, was just going to post exactly the same comment

On a mooch

Think you’ll get answers, who H is this season but not to say another won’t replace them. As for Nesbitt unlikely he is just there as a photo or indeed one episode in person. I think this story will tie up a lot of ends, not many characters left now and start a new with Nesbit as the new focus.

Ah yes. Him as the new focus that makes sense. I love him. Just watched bloodlands with him in it. "

He’s good in that, need to get that out of my head if he’s the main character going forwards

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Yes, it's a bit odd that Nesbitt and his eyebrows have made only photo appearances so far. Some say he was the Spanish police officer conducting last week's raid...

Really? They need to go to Specsavers! "

There was a screenshot going round where it really looked liked his eyes.

I doubt he is the one they found in the apartment

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Ah yes. Him as the new focus that makes sense. I love him. Just watched bloodlands with him in it.

He’s good in that, need to get that out of my head if he’s the main character going forwards "

Haha yeah. I’m like that with books. I tend to read similar genres to what I watch and even get the characters mixed up there! It’s my age

Southern Wales

"Yes, it's a bit odd that Nesbitt and his eyebrows have made only photo appearances so far. Some say he was the Spanish police officer conducting last week's raid...

I doubt he is the one they found in the apartment "

I’ve just looked, and it does look like him! .

liverpool

I doubt he is the one they found in the apartment

I’ve just looked, and it does look like him! .

"

No way is he dead.

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

They are looking in the wrong place... Naughty H is always on hot pics!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also they are going to dig up the concrete floor in that workshop what could they uncover...

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

I thought H was that woman uncovered in the previous series? Have I got lost lost in the twists and turns??

Redditch

"I thought H was that woman uncovered in the previous series? Have I got lost lost in the twists and turns??"

I think she is one of many H's

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced H in itself is a red herring

liverpool

"I thought H was that woman uncovered in the previous series? Have I got lost lost in the twists and turns??"

There are supposed to be 4 people involved

.they have found 3..the last one..h is still out there.

On a mooch

"Also they are going to dig up the concrete floor in that workshop what could they uncover..."

Jackie Laverty has to be one, she was in the freezer from 2012 and now gone

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Ah yes. Him as the new focus that makes sense. I love him. Just watched bloodlands with him in it. "

Mercurio was in volved in that series, maybe he was seeing if Nesbitt was bad enough to be H..

[Removed by poster at 30/04/21 10:30:24]

I'm pretty sure he'd make a good bent copper in LOD. No way was that his body last week, he's here for the cliffhanger and series 7. And what's with Buckles...is he a hapless bumbling cop or in it upto his eyes? He was in the cell when the bloke was killed a couple of weeks ago.

Wasn't she found dismembered already? And if not, then where did Terry Doyle keep his frozen peas?

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

My boot scootin' baby is drivin' me crazy

My obsession from a western - my dance floor date

My rodeo romeo, a cowboy God from head to toe

Wanna make you mine better get in line

5-6-7-8

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Maybe coincidence but Carmichael was clearly shown tapping her pen 4 times last week during the interview, that’s H in morse code.

On a mooch

"Wasn't she found dismembered already? And if not, then where did Terry Doyle keep his frozen peas?"

They’ve found the freezer but not her

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

He’s good in that, need to get that out of my head if he’s the main character going forwards "

I struggled with Bloodlands because I know all the locations and the continuity did my head in even more than Line of duty but I don't think I've ever watched a programme where the acting was so bad and the accents so terrible.

Jimmy Nesbitt was atrocious but the other Northern Ireland accents were so bad it couldn't be taken seriously.

» Add a new message to this topic