FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It's not a joke

It's not a joke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But can we/you find a life time partner on Fs after all you can match in the bedroom department more so than meeting a random !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont know but im looking on here for a full on relationship so they already know what i like and that i swing and that they do too. I would want a partner to swing with and without me,

Also be my sub too I dont want much lol

"I dont know but im looking on here for a full on relationship so they already know what i like and that i swing and that they do too. I would want a partner to swing with and without me,

Also be my sub too I dont want much lol"

Lol I don't won't a lot ! But makes it even harder to find cause not a lot is like gold dust lol

"I dont know but im looking on here for a full on relationship so they already know what i like and that i swing and that they do too. I would want a partner to swing with and without me,

Also be my sub too I dont want much lolLol I don't won't a lot ! But makes it even harder to find cause not a lot is like gold dust lol "

so very true but im gold so a little dust is not that much too ask for

Also be my sub too I dont want much lolLol I don't won't a lot ! But makes it even harder to find cause not a lot is like gold dust lol

so very true but im gold so a little dust is not that much too ask for "

Lol well who am I to say any different

It takes a lot more than just being good in the bedroom department to be a life partner, IMHO!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"It takes a lot more than just being good in the bedroom department to be a life partner, IMHO! "

definately must be able to make proper home made chips

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I met Jay through swinging, not on this site. Sexually we knew we where compatable. It took a year for him to woe me. If was just the sex i wouldnt be with him(not because hes not good in bed) but at the time i wasnt looking for anyone.

Its definatly not what you would describe as a run of the mill relationships. But its no different to a vanilla relationship. We do the same things if we where not swingers. The one thing is we understand each othere sexually, we both understand why we are swingers. If you took sex out of the relatinship we would still be together.

Some people may want get into relationships because of the whirlwind of great sex wit someone

"definately must be able to make proper home made chips "

Ohhh best get pp on the case and if not hes dumped.....do they have to be crinkle cut or straight???

"It takes a lot more than just being good in the bedroom department to be a life partner, IMHO! "
You are right but in my relationship's that I've ended have been because I haven't felt compatible in the bedroom department but just think your more likely to see what people like and don't like on a site like this and it's a good start if your into the same/similar life style

"definately must be able to make proper home made chips "
for me that's not the food of looooooovvvve CHIPS

"definately must be able to make proper home made chips

Ohhh best get pp on the case and if not hes dumped.....do they have to be crinkle cut or straight??? "

im straight as they come but Ali dosnt mind a bit of crinkled

well variety is the spice of life

» Add a new message to this topic