FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > too young to swing

too young to swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you have a minimum age limit for meets. We only play with people older than our kiids as a rule of thumb but in a club situation wouldn't worry does anyone else have any stupid limits

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sure do but I give them an aptitude test and if they fail kick them out

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Do you have a minimum age limit for meets. We only play with people older than our kiids as a rule of thumb but in a club situation wouldn't worry does anyone else have any stupid limits "
Its a hard one, pardon pun. I would not set out to meet people under 35 but in a club/ party situation you cant really ask them for their ID?

I don't have a minimum age as such, but I prefer people over 25 purely because they seem to know what they want and like, have more self confidence and awareness than the younger ones and have a greater respect for both themselves and others.

These of course are generalisations and there are exceptions at both ends of the spectrum.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

These of course are generalisations and there are exceptions at both ends of the spectrum."

I don't really have one but can find under 20s or even early 20s to be immature though some of them have the same wavelength as people mid-late 20s so depends on the person really

If they are young enough to be my children then wont entertain. 35 ish upwards for us.

» Add a new message to this topic