FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ideal meet

ideal meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This would be my ideal social meet. Go out for a meal, has to be a whole chicken meal..all the vegetables etc. And then maybe off to the museums and see the mummies lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imimeeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Each to their own sweetie x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hahaha that is one funny ideal meet to be honest. You want to go see mummies???

I wouldnt mind meeting up for a meal or a few drinks beforehand

Is that where you going wrong perhaps

"This would be my ideal social meet. Go out for a meal, has to be a whole chicken meal..all the vegetables etc. And then maybe off to the museums and see the mummies lol x"
No thats a family day out , lol Nice meal in a local pub will do or even a drink ... after no telling xx

" Is that where you going wrong perhaps "

why ?

there may be a lady just waiting to crack a wishbone with a young gentleman and then get whisked off to the museum

it's not my ideal social meet admittedly, but there are people out there who aren't bored out of their tits looking at dead egyptians

i do like chicken though

but OP, what veg did you have in mind ?

come on people, you gotta be creative.

In the museum, just got a find a quiet spot..against the wall, the soft kisses etc etc lol

and oooh, there are certain vegetables we can bring in to play hehe

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Actually id love it, not sure if its a "typical" social meet but its something i would enjoy

" Is that where you going wrong perhaps

why ?

there may be a lady just waiting to crack a wishbone with a young gentleman and then get whisked off to the museum

it's not my ideal social meet admittedly, but there are people out there who aren't bored out of their tits looking at dead egyptians

i do like chicken though

but OP, what veg did you have in mind ? "

If its peas and carrots its even worse. Not that I discriminate ...

mushy peas would be even worse haha

"come on people, you gotta be creative.

In the museum, just got a find a quiet spot..against the wall, the soft kisses etc etc lol

and oooh, there are certain vegetables we can bring in to play hehe "

cauliflower cheese ?

Gotta say that if that's your ideal meet it's small wonder you have yet to have to have one !

Seriously though - your profile reads ok and maybe if you broadened your outlook from say the museum to somewhere realistic for public flirting you may fare better !

haha im not really going to go to a museum you know lol. But the whole chicken with vegetables is a must lol x

and i dont think thats the reason im not getting any meets, this is the first time i mentioned it lol

was talking to someone yesterday, and we brought up the topic of museums..strangely enough lol

"haha im not really going to go to a museum you know lol. But the whole chicken with vegetables is a must lol x

and i dont think thats the reason im not getting any meets, this is the first time i mentioned it lol

was talking to someone yesterday, and we brought up the topic of museums..strangely enough lol

"

Well I have never been to any museum in my life and joking aside would love it. Can we do Nandos after coz never been there either

"haha im not really going to go to a museum you know lol. But the whole chicken with vegetables is a must lol x

"

fingers crossed you will get lucky xxxxx and find a lady who love a nice roast .. even that museum i do love the ones in london and york ,

Well I have never been to any museum in my life and joking aside would love it. Can we do Nandos after coz never been there either "

we sure can x id love to take you to the museums in London. Then go shopping in Harrods lol. (i do love shopping).

haha and yeah, we can go Nando's too. Yayyy lol

walking round country gardens, or day at longleet safari park then meal at pub.

fingers crossed you will get lucky xxxxx and find a lady who love a nice roast .. even that museum i do love the ones in london and york ,"

thank you, i hope so too. And im from London by the way. The museums are amazing! (your really pretty by the way - on a side note lol)

"walking round country gardens, or day at longleet safari park then meal at pub."

id love to go safari park too, but im not taking my car..them monkeys are going to destroy my car lol

Whipsnade zoo is amazing too. Wouldnt mind going to the zoo too lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"This would be my ideal social meet. Go out for a meal, has to be a whole chicken meal..all the vegetables etc. And then maybe off to the museums and see the mummies lol x"

Do you mean your meets mummy? Bit early for that surely? I would make sure she wants to see you again 1st

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

you do realize that the ladies will want them all to take them nandos and the zoo on a meet lol

oh ryan! your soo old school lol hahahha

"you do realize that the ladies will want them all to take them nandos and the zoo on a meet lol"

hahaha..well the ladies deserve it!

Well I have never been to any museum in my life and joking aside would love it. Can we do Nandos after coz never been there either

we sure can x id love to take you to the museums in London. Then go shopping in Harrods lol. (i do love shopping).

haha and yeah, we can go Nando's too. Yayyy lol"

so let's get this right !

you like nando's, museums, zoo's AND shopping and your profile doesn't say bi-sexual ?

FAKE !

you like nando's, museums, zoo's AND shopping and your profile doesn't say bi-sexual ?

FAKE ! "

hahaha BUSSY! if you want me, just say it!! lol im as straight as one can be my friend. But i love what life has to offer hahaha

and what? i love animals, food and history. so SHUSH!! lol

fingers crossed you will get lucky xxxxx and find a lady who love a nice roast .. even that museum i do love the ones in london and york ,

thank you, i hope so too. And im from London by the way. The museums are amazing! (your really pretty by the way - on a side note lol)"

kisses xx Well thay are on your door step .. I like the art too .. Some weekend come up for a show and go to the museums do all sorts not just the shops .

you sure you not getting things confused.

surely you mean your want to see milfs not mummys for a spit roast

FAKE !

hahaha BUSSY! if you want me, just say it!! lol im as straight as one can be my friend. But i love what life has to offer hahaha

and what? i love animals, food and history. so SHUSH!! lol"

i don't want ya (you're too short )

but i would suck ya off for a nando's

cut the zoo, the museums and the shopping

i'll even swallow if you get me some peri-peri fries with it

thank you, i hope so too. And im from London by the way. The museums are amazing! (your really pretty by the way - on a side note lol) kisses xx Well thay are on your door step .. I like the art too .. Some weekend come up for a show and go to the museums do all sorts not just the shops ."

well maybe next time your in London, let me know. Id love to go to the museum with you. And then maybe after, treat ourselves to a whole chicken lol and some ice cream after to cool ourselves down lol x

FAKE !

i'll even swallow if you get me some peri-peri fries with it"

it aint about the height, its about the impact! lol hahahah

FAKE !

i'll even swallow if you get me some peri-peri fries with it

it aint about the height, its about the impact! lol hahahah "

who said that ?

ME!!

"ME!!"

haha - i will stop teasing ya one of these days i promise

"ME!!

haha - i will stop teasing ya one of these days i promise "

Nah you wont lol you love me really hahahaha

"ME!!

haha - i will stop teasing ya one of these days i promise

Nah you wont lol you love me really hahahaha"

i just wanna taste your ................................................................................................. nando's

go for it, theres plenty more where that came from

thank you, i hope so too. And im from London by the way. The museums are amazing! (your really pretty by the way - on a side note lol) kisses xx Well thay are on your door step .. I like the art too .. Some weekend come up for a show and go to the museums do all sorts not just the shops .

well maybe next time your in London, let me know. Id love to go to the museum with you. And then maybe after, treat ourselves to a whole chicken lol and some ice cream after to cool ourselves down lol x"

yes we may get worked up after all that and need a cool down , lol xxx

haha yep, see, im not just a pretty face..im quite smart too lol x

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"haha yep, see, im not just a pretty face..im quite smart too lol x"
OP, I read the thread and was laughing all the way down to this - you sound great and refreshingly different xx

"haha yep, see, im not just a pretty face..im quite smart too lol xOP, I read the thread and was laughing all the way down to this - you sound great and refreshingly different xx"

he's lovely ain't he ?

shall we adopt him ?

"haha yep, see, im not just a pretty face..im quite smart too lol xOP, I read the thread and was laughing all the way down to this - you sound great and refreshingly different xx

he's lovely ain't he ?

shall we adopt him ?

"

Who d have custody - you or me?

"haha yep, see, im not just a pretty face..im quite smart too lol xOP, I read the thread and was laughing all the way down to this - you sound great and refreshingly different xx

he's lovely ain't he ?

shall we adopt him ?

Who d have custody - you or me?"

i am thinking timeshare

he's lovely ain't he ?

shall we adopt him ?

i am thinking timeshare "

Deal - I dont mind which half I am getting

he's lovely ain't he ?

shall we adopt him ?

i am thinking timeshare Deal - I dont mind which half I am getting"

I just read that again... lol.. I meant I dont mind whcih part of the week...;-)

he's lovely ain't he ?

shall we adopt him ?

i am thinking timeshare Deal - I dont mind which half I am getting

I just read that again... lol.. I meant I dont mind whcih part of the week...;-)"

ya don't fool me with your ' i'm a good girl really' after thoughts

we all knew what ya meant !

he's lovely ain't he ?

shall we adopt him ?

i am thinking timeshare Deal - I dont mind which half I am getting

I just read that again... lol.. I meant I dont mind whcih part of the week...;-)

ya don't fool me with your ' i'm a good girl really' after thoughts

we all knew what ya meant ! "

you wont need to worry about custody lol you can have me part time, evening shift, maybe even nightshift lol

..and thank you...again, your making me blush! not good..going to be a tomato by the end of the night lol

he's lovely ain't he ?

shall we adopt him ?

i am thinking timeshare Deal - I dont mind which half I am getting"

You can have the top half, i love a nice long hug and a big wet kiss

i gave a nice woman from here her ideal meet 3 weeks ago.

5 star hotel, everything paid for,all drinks and meals including pink champagne.

2 nights together and she still rings me now to tell me how she has never been treated so good before.

i was delighted to give her a wonderful weekend and make her see she is worth it.

so for her it was an ideal meet.

» Add a new message to this topic