FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is this site a bore?

Is this site a bore?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eparrain1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stone

I just read that this site is becoming a bore. I do not think so.

Any comments?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

"I just read that this site is becoming a bore. I do not think so.

Any comments?"

I’ve definitely found it worse over the years. Feels Like there’s more fakes, more only fans advertisers, more timewasters etc

But at the same time meeting has been off the table over a year now.

It’s like a football club where you can’t play football

Stone

Any comments?

I’ve definitely found it worse over the years. Feels Like there’s more fakes, more only fans advertisers, more timewasters etc

It’s like a football club where you can’t play football"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've seen people say it's a bore too . I think that if something you do voluntarily becomes boring you should stop doing it for a bit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely not boring at all think the lack off being able to meet is frustrating people if it wasn’t for the forums my profile would be pulled till meets are back on but forums have keep me around

Stone

"I've seen people say it's a bore too . I think that if something you do voluntarily becomes boring you should stop doing it for a bit."

I agree with you

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Nope! But I guess it’s what people make of it. If it’s only for meeting then this last year is going to be pretty damn dull.

It does amuse me somewhat when people say things like that though. No one is forced to be on here and a large portion of time on here is what you make of it.

If people are bored with forum content? post what interests you, people aren’t interacting? change your profile and approach.

I often find that those complaining that it’s boring, are the ones that expect others to entertain and make them interested

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I don't think so, end of the day you only get out what you put in something, if the ones that are moaning expected to to be up to their neck in cock or pussy within a week or so are probably on the wrong site to start off with

Chances are they are boring people

It is very easy to make the site exciting for yourself.

Starts your own threads

Go into chat

Go on cam

Post new photos

Etc etc.

If you just rely on others input you can't really moan as you are part of the reason then

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

No not at all! I enjoy the site! X

"Nope! But I guess it’s what people make of it. If it’s only for meeting then this last year is going to be pretty damn dull.

It does amuse me somewhat when people say things like that though. No one is forced to be on here and a large portion of time on here is what you make of it.

If people are bored with forum content? post what interests you, people aren’t interacting? change your profile and approach.

I often find that those complaining that it’s boring, are the ones that expect others to entertain and make them interested"

We were typing similar things at the same time then

It can be quite, but I find it hard to agree it’s boring. Here’s why.

You want exciting, go bungee jumping or take a road trip. Try a theme park, or I night out with your mates. There’s lots of exciting things and people in the real world.

Fab swingers website is a websit on the net, you log on with your phone, probably alone and you complain that it’s boring.....

*just my opinion.

Any comments?"

As long as there are posters like your self starting multiple threads a day it can’t really become boring imho can it.

Fab is fab and I never find it boring personally.

T

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

How can it be a bore?!? You get to delude yourself that there are all these people you could fuck if you wanted to... but you don’t want to...right?

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Nope! But I guess it’s what people make of it. If it’s only for meeting then this last year is going to be pretty damn dull.

I often find that those complaining that it’s boring, are the ones that expect others to entertain and make them interested

We were typing similar things at the same time then "

Yup!

Except you bullet pointed and were way more concise

Stone

Any comments?

As long as there are posters like your self starting multiple threads a day it can’t really become boring imho can it.

Fab is fab and I never find it boring personally.

T"

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I don't find it a bore, if I did I would have left a long time ago.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

The site just IS.

It cannot bore. It cannot excite.

Those are human reactions.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It can be quite, but I find it hard to agree it’s boring. Here’s why.

You want exciting, go bungee jumping or take a road trip. Try a theme park, or I night out with your mates. There’s lots of exciting things and people in the real world.

Fab swingers website is a websit on the net, you log on with your phone, probably alone and you complain that it’s boring.....

*just my opinion. "

Except none of the things you mentioned are possible at the moment

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

"The site just IS.

"

When you finish your first philosophy lesson and wanna show off

"The site just IS.

"

Can it titilate

Stone

"The site just IS.

Can it titilate"

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"The site just IS.

Can it titilate"

It can go down..

Merseyside

"The site just IS.

When you finish your first philosophy lesson and wanna show off "

Was that about what i've posted? You've quoted me - what do you mean ?

Merseyside

"The site just IS.

Can it titilate"

Nope..... not on it's own..

"The site just IS.

Can it titilate"

On a daily basis

"I don't find it a bore, if I did I would have left a long time ago."

"It can be quite, but I find it hard to agree it’s boring. Here’s why.

*just my opinion.

Except none of the things you mentioned are possible at the moment "

I know. I know. but you get the idea though.

Any comments?

I have noticed a lot of women who are popular on here seem to have paid subscription accounts and Amazon wishlists etc. I guess it explains how they can afford boob jobs and lots of lingerie.

If they create content then I can understand them wanting tp gind people to film with on here but it makes me feel like there's less of a place for ordinary women who aren't extremely confident.

I find I rarely receive interest from women and a lot of messages from men don't excite me so I am getting bored and fed up. If I can find some other sites where yoi can post whatever you wish I'll use those instead.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's what you make of it.

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

I actually quite enjoy it. I've made some great friends so far and the forum is an absolutely blast at times.

I take long breaks from the site.

Just forget about it then come back when ready.

For some they must have sex all the time and I understand that so this place can be addictive.

For others the odd bit of fun and making friends is good enough.

You'll find that when you return from a period away no one really misses you if you're a man because that's just how the numbers game works.

Don't take it to heart or to seriously.

Certainly not boring! If they find it boring then probably best to take a break and come back refreshed...

By *ikkiHbiWoman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

I understand where they're coming from, between the fakes and idiots which is just tiresome I'm only here for the people I've gotten to know already and to have a nosey on the forums

Difficult at the moment aswell with the way the world is!

Fingers crossed it gets better xx

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I'm not bored with the site, as there's so much on here to keep me entertained.

I'm not chatting much as most men are looking to meet for sex now.

It's not boring for me. It is what you make of it.

By *tockings and heels loverMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

I wouldn't say it's boring and certainly not for a female or a couple,But for a male it can be hard as a lot of single males have ruined it for us genuine ones. Just my observation.

Stone

"I wouldn't say it's boring and certainly not for a female or a couple,But for a male it can be hard as a lot of single males have ruined it for us genuine ones. Just my observation. "

i agree with your comment totally

By *razy ShenanigansCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

We've only been here a short while but so far we've had an absolute blast! It's been awesome making connections, we've chatted to and are still chatting to some incredibly lovely and sexy people

As has been said, you get out what you put in, just enjoy the place and don't take it too seriously...

Very much looking forward to meeting people in clubs/at parties etc etc...

Paul and Alyson x x

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's been less interesting over the past year but that's down to the pandemic, not the site.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"I wouldn't say it's boring and certainly not for a female or a couple,But for a male it can be hard as a lot of single males have ruined it for us genuine ones. Just my observation. "

It's my laziness that stops me chatting to men at the moment. I don't judge men by other men's behaviour, but I do block all men from messaging often, as I can't be dealing with the endless conversations with men asking to meet ASAP.

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Well I mean, some of the forum threads can get a bit repetitive, with the blank profile brigade posting the "ny1 up 4 Kik chat" crap (I wonder if that ever actually works ), but that's just noise.

Overall I've always found that there's loads of people with a good sense of humour around. It's bloody hard keeping up with some of the threads though

I guess as far as actual meets / chatting to people privately goes, that's down to the individual / couple in question. We've definitely found that a lot of people either can't or can't be arsed with an anywhere near decent conversation, but then we're more social swingers so that could just be us.

Definitely wouldn't say the site is in any way boring. As far as I know it's the biggest community of swingers in the UK, and is definitely what you make of it. As with anything swinging related, it's bloody hard as a single bloke unless you're Brad Pitt (or want to meet other single blokes in the same boat).

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I find it entertaining.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I have always thought that "boring" is something that is linked to the person who is bored:

When people tell me they are bored I wonder whether they have unrealistic expectations of something - anything really.

If I am bored I seek entertainment elsewhere which would be easy. The fact I am still here after 10 years is a sign that I am not bored. xx

Stone

"Well I mean, some of the forum threads can get a bit repetitive, with the blank profile brigade posting the "ny1 up 4 Kik chat" crap (I wonder if that ever actually works ), but that's just noise.

Overall I've always found that there's loads of people with a good sense of humour around. It's bloody hard keeping up with some of the threads though

I guess as far as actual meets / chatting to people privately goes, that's down to the individual / couple in question. We've definitely found that a lot of people either can't or can't be arsed with an anywhere near decent conversation, but then we're more social swingers so that could just be us.

Definitely wouldn't say the site is in any way boring. As far as I know it's the biggest community of swingers in the UK, and is definitely what you make of it. As with anything swinging related, it's bloody hard as a single bloke unless you're Brad Pitt (or want to meet other single blokes in the same boat). "

Than k you for this insight

Stone

"I have always thought that "boring" is something that is linked to the person who is bored:

When people tell me they are bored I wonder whether they have unrealistic expectations of something - anything really.

If I am bored I seek entertainment elsewhere which would be easy. The fact I am still here after 10 years is a sign that I am not bored. xx

"

The general content of the site hasn't changed other than social distance restrictions.....

But it's natural enough for people to get bored of something.

It's usually more of a personal thing than an indication that the whole site has just become boring all of a sudden..

I've lost interest here load of times... I take a break and come back when my interest is back.

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Any comments?

Yes def going down hill fast, there are some genuine people on here but all to often people join the site strike up a conversation and then disappear leaving you with no conversation on your profile, no contact, as if they did not exist making you wonder if the site just generate's ghosts to make it look like it popular so I now come on here expecting them to be gone and not taking any future meets seriously, I have four people on here who have actually met, two I knew before I joined from dogging that leaves two and they say the same thing. The only reason I've stayed is to keep in touch with them.

"I have always thought that "boring" is something that is linked to the person who is bored:

"

This Boredom is your reaction to something, it doesn't follow that the thing is boring. Many people find sport boring, for example, for others it's thrilling. I don't think I'm ever bored as I avoid things which don't interest me, why do otherwise?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If I feel bored with the site, I just hide myself and take a break for a while.

Don't think it's boring, just quiet at min, with everything else going on.

» Add a new message to this topic