FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Penis Extensions

Penis Extensions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I have the 'UK average' 6 incher, so women this is plenty others want bigger.

I read that anything over 6 inch forced into a vagina could cause damage, but many women out there insist on the risk of damage to feel a bigger cock in them.

So is it worth men like me, spending the cash on penis extension to add a couple of extra inches & girth or should we ignore the ones that 'want bigger'

Also for any guys / couples that do use them, if you can't feel a sensation and start to loose the erection then how does it stay on, does it become a hollowed dildo?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I opened this thread expecting it to be about shoes.

Don’t worry about your nob, get some quality brogues.

By *hantasmagoriaWoman  over a year ago

Newport

"Hi all,

I read that anything over 6 inch forced into a vagina could cause damage, but many women out there insist on the risk of damage to feel a bigger cock in them.

So is it worth men like me, spending the cash on penis extension to add a couple of extra inches & girth or should we ignore the ones that 'want bigger'

Also for any guys / couples that do use them, if you can't feel a sensation and start to loose the erection then how does it stay on, does it become a hollowed dildo?

"

It's not the size of your shovel, it's how well you dig

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

If you mean the sheaths that go over your penis, I wouldn’t bother.

Regardless of people’s preferences, if you cannot accept your body for what it is then you will struggle to have fun.

Also anyone that would want a larger penis is likely to not want a man in a sheath, they may as well get a dildo or find someone with a larger penis.

I’m not sure where you’re reading this, but vaginas allow babies into the world, they are designed to stretch and accommodate.

I personally don’t like too big though.

"Hi all,

"

I’ve used them, I wouldn’t ignore what someone has shown interest in when I can accommodate, I actually quite enjoyed it because I don’t need to worry about cumming and can go harder.

I’d say use tingle sensation lube or something like that for yourself, maybe a bite on a blue pill haha. But in general the fun of going to town on her helps.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"

"

Anything, of any size, “forced” into a vagina can cause damage. Women who want bigger than 6” know what they can take and aren’t forcing anything. None of us is “insisting on the risk of damage” if we want something bigger, and I personally have had well over 6” (both penises and dildos) many times without harm.

There is nothing wrong with having a 6” penis, and there are many women who will enjoy or prefer it, but don’t act like women who enjoy bigger are idiots, or like you know their bodies better than they do.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Just because sometimes I want the stretched feeling, doesn't mean I want it all the time, play to your other strengths and find someone who you likes you for being you without the need for extensions

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Hi all,

"

concentrate on what youve got , with the ppl that want it rsther than do the extension to please others

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hi all,

"

Lmao, thanks for making my weekend, this is exactly why I love the fab forums

On a serious note learn to love yourself and what you've been given, if you can't love yourself how can you expect others to love you ?

Spend your time and money on changing your outlook on life and you'll be more successful than strapping a hollow bit of plastic to your c..k

Good luck

I’d spend a little more time and money on anatomy books if I were you, and to be blunt, can’t help but feel your thought processing around women choosing damage and force etc is a little concerning.

She lets you in or she doesn't.

Size don't matter just her opinion of you

"Hi all,

"

We were blessed with what we were blessed if, its about personal acceptance, n loving you for you......if somebody can't accept you for you and what you come with, then no thamx not for me

By *20cplCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

OP. You're 43 and you think that anything over 6" damages a woman???? Jeez. I wouldn't be with anyone who complained about my size, it's all about you being you and not how big you are.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Just be happy with what you got and don't worry. I'm average but never had a issue giving pleasure to anyone and I'm sure that the people that only ask for huge cocks would find us more than enough if they actually gave mr average a try

You dont have an average penis at 6" OP, you're actually about 15% above the average of 5.2"

Just be content with yourself. No need for enhancements. We’re all special in our own way. If it makes you feel any better, I’ve only a very small clitty (limp) 5” (erect). Is not always about size but how one uses it. Foreplay is paramount (oral stimulation), etc. rather than wham-bham thank you ma'am. Size only matters when no foreplay involved and just need a good hard pummelling!

» Add a new message to this topic