FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Eurekas

Eurekas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has any one been to eurekas and what should I expect from there is there rooms you can go in and just fuck any naked women in there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

is there rooms you can go in and just fuck any naked women in there"

might be polite to ask them first...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yer but was just trying to see how easy it is obviously would ask first but never been before just not sure what to expect xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has any one been to eurekas and what should I expect from there is there rooms you can go in and just fuck any naked women in there"

I fear you have totally the wrong idea about clubs. I have a friend works there and if you show that attitude you may just find yourself in the car park going home early . .

Eureka has some really nice people who use the club....treat them with respect and they are friendly....dont go there just expecting an easy fuck...i don't personally think its what you are looking for!

Hi is anyone going on Friday this week. Will be first time for me so would be good to be able to meet up with anyone from here and say hi :o)

"Has any one been to eurekas and what should I expect from there is there rooms you can go in and just fuck any naked women in there

I fear you have totally the wrong idea about clubs. I have a friend works there and if you show that attitude you may just find yourself in the car park going home early . . "

and not necessarily via the door

» Add a new message to this topic