FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > people lying about who they are ?

people lying about who they are ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You meet people in clubs on here and really don't know them well. My friend was really hurt meeting this young man 5 / 6 times and was thinking he was john but Dave she was so mad as in sex calling his name out and felt a fool. Some can get away with all sorts of story's its just a game to some i am sure and don't care as they see it all as fast lane sex . I know think some may have different poisoners for different names when they swing ... TONIGHT I SALL BE ??some i am sure do this not all thank-god. What you think. ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree its meant to be honest and fun not dark and full of lies people have no concern for peoples feelings these days makes me mad x

"I agree its meant to be honest and fun not dark and full of lies people have no concern for peoples feelings these days makes me mad x"
I find it sad some have to do that to get meets and people to chat .. The young man who made up a name said it was about his job could not risk it .. being known as a swinger.

Well he could have told her his real name once they'd actually met - what a plonker lol

I confess, like many others, my name on here is not my own... Im not being false, just prudent...;-)

I am so crap with names, I tend to call people Sir, mate, or Ma'am, Darlin...

Whats in a name... But some of the other "economies" can be purely delusional...

Forum Mod

I don't see it as that much of a problem if people want to use different names

Some want to protect their privacy and theres nothing wrong with that at all

Its hardly pretending to be someone you're not in the grand scheme of things on a meet

I accept that as part of meeting people no strings and anonymously I am going to come across people who are less than honest about who they are / what they are called.

It's no big deal to me.

It may sound blunt, it may sound arrogant and possibly a bit cold, some could argue even a little bit naive, but I am not interested in their lives outside of the time we spend together.

If they choose to spin a web of deceit, then it is them that have the questions to answer, not me.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont have a problem with using false names. Its up to them and its not as if Im opening a joint bank account with them....

As long as they stick to the same name each time I meet them, then Im not too worried.

In fact, if everyone called themselves Bob it would make life so much easier

To be honest i see no harm in small lies, at the end of the day we all want to protect our pruvacy and if you make up a name or area where you live to pritect yours whats the harm?

Im not always 100% honest, if i meet local men and they have asked me where i live i will say a area close to me but not my area, ive also had people ask me where i work and ive not been 100% honest as i dont want men i meet off here knowing everything about my personal life, this is swinging and i dont feel they have the rights to know everything about me, but saying to someone on a meet mind your own business or i dont want to answer that makes me feel awkward so i will just tell them something else

Ive never lied about anything major, i am single for a start i think saying your single if your married is quite a big thing and i dont agree with them kid of lies but not wanting to give things out like your real name or where you live/work, phone number is fine

It does not make you a bad person just because you dont want you meets knowing the ins and outs of your arse hole

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"To be honest i see no harm in small lies, at the end of the day we all want to protect our pruvacy and if you make up a name or area where you live to pritect yours whats the harm?

Im not always 100% honest, if i meet local men and they have asked me where i live i will say a area close to me but not my area, ive also had people ask me where i work and ive not been 100% honest as i dont want men i meet off here knowing everything about my personal life, this is swinging and i dont feel they have the rights to know everything about me, but saying to someone on a meet mind your own business or i dont want to answer that makes me feel awkward so i will just tell them something else

Ive never lied about anything major, i am single for a start i think saying your single if your married is quite a big thing and i dont agree with them kid of lies but not wanting to give things out like your real name or where you live/work, phone number is fine

It does not make you a bad person just because you dont want you meets knowing the ins and outs of your arse hole "

have to agree.

have had the same questions (where ya live.work and so on,)

tell them the town and the nature of work, unless its an actual 'date' and its going to lead to a relationship, people really dont need to knwo these things.

would much rather people ask more pertinent questions like are you clean or ever had sex with an animal lol

"I don't see it as that much of a problem if people want to use different names

Some want to protect their privacy and there's nothing wrong with that at all

Its hardly pretending to be someone you're not in the grand scheme of things on a meet

"

Well she was hurt and never asked him back to her house as felt if lying about that .. he would about other things too . She only found out as when they asked him to go to a club one night with them as a guest he had to have some thing to show who he was and he owned up.

I agree with most on here that s it not really a big deal.

The name I use on here isn't my own however I do generally tell people my real name once I meet them. I told someone my real name once and they looked a bit disappointed and said that my false name suited me better! Lol!

You have to gauge each situation on its own merits but certainly if you tell them after four or five meets, its definitely not going to come over very well as it might be seen as a lack of trust.

The thing is some people on here do want to know everything about you, ive been asked alsorts, i had one guy ask me why my marrage split up, what the hells that got to do with someone on here? so i said we just grew apart, which is a lie but as much as i wanted him to know, so am i now branded a liar and not to be trusted on a meet?

People i meet off here know things about me on a need to know basis, if i dont feel they need to know i dont tell them regardless of wether they feel they have a rights

"The thing is some people on here do want to know everything about you, ive been asked alsorts, i had one guy ask me why my marrage split up, what the hells that got to do with someone on here? so i said we just grew apart, which is a lie but as much as i wanted him to know, so am i now branded a liar and not to be trusted on a meet?

People i meet off here know things about me on a need to know basis, if i dont feel they need to know i dont tell them regardless of wether they feel they have a rights"

End of the day you have to do whats right for you and keep you safe i know. xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

she entered the world of 'no strings sex' and with that comes anonymity in various forms and degrees.

sorry she feels let down but she needs to wake up to it all or more hurt is on it's way.

"she entered the world of 'no strings sex' and with that comes anonymity in various forms and degrees.

sorry she feels let down but she needs to wake up to it all or more hurt is on it's way."

she did , lol and will never meet him again .

Lets face it there are bunny boilers out there who only need your real name and they can find out all about you, facebook, twitter, linkdin, phone book, 192.com all sorts of things can be found out on line and before you know it you have your very own stalker hanging about outside your home or turning up at your work.

I don't see anything wrong with having different names, I made up the name Fia, but have been Fia to cetain friends for years now.

...sometimes I forget to ask guys their names anyway

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I met a guy who used his middle name, when he told me his first name I just found it so funny and could never think of him with his 'proper' first name, still can't.

Must admit, guys have asked me what my 'real' name is. If I was gonna pick a name it certainly wouldn't be mine.

"Lets face it there are bunny boilers out there who only need your real name and they can find out all about you, facebook, twitter, linkdin, phone book, 192.com all sorts of things can be found out on line and before you know it you have your very own stalker hanging about outside your home or turning up at your work.

"

yes if get second name and place you live , Why i don't go now on facebook or twitter its just to close to home and family there ..

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Could get complicated if we were all called John smith

"Lets face it there are bunny boilers out there who only need your real name and they can find out all about you, facebook, twitter, linkdin, phone book, 192.com all sorts of things can be found out on line and before you know it you have your very own stalker hanging about outside your home or turning up at your work.

yes if get second name and place you live , Why i don't go now on facebook or twitter its just to close to home and family there .."

you dont even need a second name on face book if you have a first name and the area they live you can find someone

I deleted my face book account cause i was sick of people off here adding themselves, i never used face book to find meets or as a sex site, it had pics of my family on there as i saw face book more as a family and friends site so never gave anyone on here face book details yet loads still found me and added

yes if get second name and place you live , Why i don't go now on facebook or twitter its just to close to home and family there ..

you dont even need a second name on face book if you have a first name and the area they live you can find someone

I deleted my face book account cause i was sick of people off here adding themselves, i never used face book to find meets or as a sex site, it had pics of my family on there as i saw face book more as a family and friends site so never gave anyone on here face book details yet loads still found me and added"

I have come off as my family love it and not fair to them. Takes 14 days to take your profile and stuff of facebook ..

"I confess, like many others, my name on here is not my own... Im not being false, just prudent...;-)

I am so crap with names, I tend to call people Sir, mate, or Ma'am, Darlin...

Whats in a name... But some of the other "economies" can be purely delusional... "

Agree with most - what your name is, your job is, your age etc makes no difference to us - it's you we are interested in.

So long as you keep using the same one (name etc) if we meet again.

We will probably tell people our real names in person..(depends if we really like them or not - easier for us too lol) but we wont say what we do for a living.. and if people press we just lie and make up some random boring job title to satisfy their "question".

So long as they are nice to you, friendly and respectful - what is in a name?

"she entered the world of 'no strings sex' and with that comes anonymity in various forms and degrees.

sorry she feels let down but she needs to wake up to it all or more hurt is on it's way. she did , lol and will never meet him again . "

If she stays on here then she will meet him again, ok not specifically the same guy but guys just like him genuinely looking for no strings sex who are determined to protect their privacy.

Some people want more than no strings, nothing wrong with that, but is this the place to expect it?

As usuaul from me, a little bit of total random info and pos as usual gets read and left alone, or in some cases I wish id kept my damn nose and thoughts out of Forums!!

Im not saying that lies are good or bad, however white or deep they go, 'what goes around comes around'.

Ive heard a line somewhere, cant think where though, it will come to me, lol.

It goes somink like

'A name is just a name that your parents gave you as a child, it may not be the name you chose or even like, but it is a name all the same'.

Unless your name means something, for eg. if your from a specific nationality or culture where your name means more than just a few letters and sounds good or unusual at the time. lol.

sorry she feels let down but she needs to wake up to it all or more hurt is on it's way. she did , lol and will never meet him again .

If she stays on here then she will meet him again, ok not specifically the same guy but guys just like him genuinely looking for no strings sex who are determined to protect their privacy.

Some people want more than no strings, nothing wrong with that, but is this the place to expect it?"

she expected more and felt thay was mates , lol .. not sure how i would feel after 6 meets and chatting on phone texs .. Never had this myself if i have not known about it .

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Why on earth would someone be so bloody sensitive?.....Lots of people use a different name when they swing, it's hardly life threatening is it?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

The difficulty is that by getting close to her he probably found it harder to tell her that that was his play name.

"The difficulty is that by getting close to her he probably found it harder to tell her that that was his play name. "
Yes maybe ..But has made me think how i would feel if it was me ... she said he liked her to be in her bed but not to give his name. its each to there own i know ... and some ok with fake names and stuff . As feel its safty thing and there real life people get too close. I would hate not to have my own name , lol i could not cope ..

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

"

That is exactly what the man you are discussing was probably trying to do too.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sorry she feels let down but she needs to wake up to it all or more hurt is on it's way. she did , lol and will never meet him again .

Some people want more than no strings, nothing wrong with that, but is this the place to expect it? she expected more and felt thay was mates , lol .. not sure how i would feel after 6 meets and chatting on phone texs .. Never had this myself if i have not known about it ."

sorry Jo, you have have you not. Were you recently not let down by someone you thought was more honest or did I read the previous threads wrong.

"

"

still hurt her .

Some people want more than no strings, nothing wrong with that, but is this the place to expect it? she expected more and felt thay was mates , lol .. not sure how i would feel after 6 meets and chatting on phone texs .. Never had this myself if i have not known about it .

sorry Jo, you have have you not. Were you recently not let down by someone you thought was more honest or did I read the previous threads wrong."

yes but new his real name , lol how i could find out the truth from his sister .

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Some people want more than no strings, nothing wrong with that, but is this the place to expect it? she expected more and felt thay was mates , lol .. not sure how i would feel after 6 meets and chatting on phone texs .. Never had this myself if i have not known about it .

sorry Jo, you have have you not. Were you recently not let down by someone you thought was more honest or did I read the previous threads wrong. yes but new his real name , lol how i could find out the truth from his sister ."

but he was not honest about other things and let you down sadly.

sorry Jo, you have have you not. Were you recently not let down by someone you thought was more honest or did I read the previous threads wrong. yes but new his real name , lol how i could find out the truth from his sister .

but he was not honest about other things and let you down sadly."

He did and its lifes lessons i had to learn maybe .. I know the safty things and cant let people meet my family .. not into my home .. if you cant trust and know them the risks are far to high .

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sorry Jo, you have have you not. Were you recently not let down by someone you thought was more honest or did I read the previous threads wrong. yes but new his real name , lol how i could find out the truth from his sister .

but he was not honest about other things and let you down sadly. He did and its lifes lessons i had to learn maybe .. I know the safty things and cant let people meet my family .. not into my home .. if you cant trust and know them the risks are far to high ."

exactly

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

still hurt her ."

Being safe from potential stalkers is a must for anyone. I am sure women get told it all the time, I don't see why men can't do the same.

We did try different names when we first started playing, but I would forget and think they had got me mixed up with someone else....so we just use our own now once we have arranged a meet.

I dont know if im just a cold person but to me this is a sex site

I dont feel anyone i meet owes me anything, i dont even ask peoples names and stuff like that really, if they choose to tell me thats upto them, i have on occasion when men have asked my name thought, why do they need to know that which seems a bit odd to some, i dont hand my phone number out, i dont accommodate or tell people the area i live in (i dont live in dudley by the way lol) i dont see why people need to know that to have sex there for i dont ask it of others

Its very rare i meet people more than once so to me we dont need to know such things about each other

I think when you start meeting regular, and start building friendships thats when this feel of hurt comes in when people feel let down, i feel if you did'nt care about someone you wouldnt feel hurt over such things so maybe some peoples emotions are running stonger than they should be with someone they met thro swinging, but at the end of the day its no strings sex people owe you nothing on here

Thats not to say its ok to lie about everything and treat people like shit, course its not respect for people as a human being is expected by me in all walks of life, but i dont think people owe me their personal information just because they want to shag me and if someone i met wanted to use a aka name for swinging that would be fine by me

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Years ago ( another site ) I met a really handsome bloke called Danny. Every now and then we'd meet up for good times. He was tall, clean , respectable, fun , safe and good at sex.

One day in mine he said.. Dee I know this woman yada yada yada ( women know what's coming when men say this ) Anyway .... upshot is I said to him....... LOOK .....giver HER my number and if she is interested she can phone me. She did but not for what you might think.

She was blazing. Not with me but with him. She told me his REAL name. She explained that she had broken up with a female lover but that she and the woman were partners not swingers and that Danny was simply trying to set himself up for a threesome. She told me all about his good family and how they'd be shocked if they knew what he was up to yada yada yada and she made out she was letting me know for my own good. I thanked her.

So. I got straight on the phone to 'Danny' told him she was blazing with him. Told him the info she gave me. Warned him to prepare for a roasting from her and that he wasn't going to get what he really wanted ( to this day he swears he put us in contact for each others sake ) I laugh loud when he says it. She couldn't laugh. Shame really.

I still call him Danny. He was that when we met and he'll always be that. Besides his real name is shit. He lives at least five miles from where he told me and I don't see that I should care about that either.

As adults we make arrangements for meeting. He honoured all of those. Still does and so do I. I might know his real name He doesn't know mine. We met under the terms of N.S.A Names Shall be Altered.

Merseyside

"

still hurt her .

Being safe from potential stalkers is a must for anyone. I am sure women get told it all the time, I don't see why men can't do the same.

We did try different names when we first started playing, but I would forget and think they had got me mixed up with someone else....so we just use our own now once we have arranged a meet."

Sorry but that last paragraph is PURE comedy.

Trust is one of the hardest things to earn and the easiest thing to lose.

We are always truthful and sometimes too honest.

The truth is always there but lies must be made up and the people who make the lies usually get found out very quickly.

Finding a balance between the two in vanilla life is hard enough, to try and find it in a swinging type of scenario is a hard task.

We say keep it simple, keep it to just sex, keep on doing what is right for you.

I'm not called ruby in my everyday life, running my own business in the field I'm in I decided to have a nom de plume. In the club though I always go by my real name and if I'm doing a meet I let the man or couple know what my real name is.

Merseyside

Is it Sophia ?

Merseyside

Hey Hey ..... is it ?

"Years ago ( another site ) I met a really handsome bloke called Danny. Every now and then we'd meet up for good times. He was tall, clean , respectable, fun , safe and good at sex.

One day in mine he said.. Dee I know this woman yada yada yada ( women know what's coming when men say this ) Anyway .... upshot is I said to him....... LOOK .....giver HER my number and if she is interested she can phone me. She did but not for what you might think.

She was blazing. Not with me but with him. She told me his REAL name. She explained that she had broken up with a female lover but that she and the woman were partners not swingers and that Danny was simply trying to set himself up for a threesome. She told me all about his good family and how they'd be shocked if they knew what he was up to yada yada yada and she made out she was letting me know for my own good. I thanked her.

So. I got straight on the phone to 'Danny' told him she was blazing with him. Told him the info she gave me. Warned him to prepare for a roasting from her and that he wasn't going to get what he really wanted ( to this day he swears he put us in contact for each others sake ) I laugh loud when he says it. She couldn't laugh. Shame really.

I still call him Danny. He was that when we met and he'll always be that. Besides his real name is shit. He lives at least five miles from where he told me and I don't see that I should care about that either.

As adults we make arrangements for meeting. He honoured all of those. Still does and so do I. I might know his real name He doesn't know mine. We met under the terms of N.S.A Names Shall be Altered. "

Your one cool woman Gran. x x

Forum Mod

Shes peeved because she thought maybe she was a bit more special to him than she actually is,thats all it is,she felt she deserved more for some reason and its pissed her off that she has'nt been given the privelege of his real name even though shes had lots of fun with him and hes probably a great guy thats only protecting himself from people that sometimes think theres more to a meet than there really is

Who can blame him for that?

"Shes peeved because she thought maybe she was a bit more special to him than she actually is,thats all it is,she felt she deserved more for some reason and its pissed her off that she has'nt been given the privelege of his real name even though shes had lots of fun with him and hes probably a great guy thats only protecting himself from people that sometimes think theres more to a meet than there really is

Who can blame him for that?"

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Point 1: If the only thing a person hides from you is their real name, you've just met a fucking saint. No matter how much you kid yourself you know a person online, you don't.

Point 2: If a person gets upset about not knowing someone's real name, they have a whole world of hurt heading their way.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

still hurt her .

We did try different names when we first started playing, but I would forget and think they had got me mixed up with someone else....so we just use our own now once we have arranged a meet.

Sorry but that last paragraph is PURE comedy."

It was at the time too, I kept looking at Mr Ruggers nouthing who is he talking about, and he was laughing at me saying "you... you daft sod "

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Mouthing *

"Shes peeved because she thought maybe she was a bit more special to him than she actually is,thats all it is,she felt she deserved more for some reason and its pissed her off that she has'nt been given the privelege of his real name even though shes had lots of fun with him and hes probably a great guy thats only protecting himself from people that sometimes think theres more to a meet than there really is

Who can blame him for that?"

Her husband was mad too . Well i bet end of the day most of us had this at some time.

Who can blame him for that? Her husband was mad too . Well i bet end of the day most of us had this at some time."

Why was her husband mad too?

The amount of guys that dont use their real names on here is unreal x

"Point 1: If the only thing a person hides from you is their real name, you've just met a fucking saint. No matter how much you kid yourself you know a person online, you don't.

Point 2: If a person gets upset about not knowing someone's real name, they have a whole world of hurt heading their way.

"

love the new pic .. think it was a trust thing .. as you say you dont know people so you cant trust them can you .

Merseyside

Jo, I can't tell where she met him.

From your opener I'd say either here or in a club and that they met as 'adult freinds' not daters as such.

If that is right then he was right to use another name.

Six sex meets and she was trying on the veil , tightening the rein and feeling scorned.

He met for NSA she wanted commitment.

Merseyside

"The amount of guys that dont use their real names on here is unreal x"

I know Swingershazza I know.

Merseyside

"Point 1: If the only thing a person hides from you is their real name, you've just met a fucking saint. No matter how much you kid yourself you know a person online, you don't.

love the new pic .. think it was a trust thing .. as you say you dont know people so you cant trust them can you ."

Trust ?

Did she say at the outset. I need to see your birth certificate and call round for house inspection before we have sex ?

Merseyside

My dad had a nickname all his life. I was into a double figure age before I knew his real name!

Freinds called him Mick and I called him DAD ....

Turns out he was neither .....

Bastard.... I need some counselling.

"My dad had a nickname all his life. I was into a double figure age before I knew his real name!

Freinds called him Mick and I called him DAD ....

Turns out he was neither .....

Bastard.... I need some counselling. "

"Jo, I can't tell where she met him.

From your opener I'd say either here or in a club and that they met as 'adult freinds' not daters as such.

If that is right then he was right to use another name.

Six sex meets and she was trying on the veil , tightening the rein and feeling scorned.

He met for NSA she wanted commitment. "

On a site thay meet and did clubbing and other things .. he would stay with them some weekend .. as they was all into playing sub dom games and stuff .. all sorts. Its not a Big deal to alot i know the name thing i know .

love the new pic .. think it was a trust thing .. as you say you dont know people so you cant trust them can you .

Trust ?

Did she say at the outset. I need to see your birth certificate and call round for house inspection before we have sex ?

"

WELL i keep telling you your welcome to come rock my boat , lol

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

It is surprising that some of you lot are on here! Worried about ages, worried about names.. But I have just one question...

Why is it not only OK, but recommended that females don't give out information about themselves for safety reasons, but when a guy does the same thing, he is pilloried?

And people are still harking on about “If he lied about that, what else has he lied about?” Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone.. Oh look! No one has stepped forward..

As for us? We use our real names! We ARE Pete & Les. We have had people find us on Facebook but they can’t add themselves and I won’t! We also have our security set properly to friends only.. If someone wants to stalk us, they will get some very uncomfortable shocks. Because we have been “outed” we would have no qualms about contacting the police if I can’t deal with it myself and I usually can…

Merseyside

I am without sin.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"I am without sin."

But of course, you were the exception that proves the rule! xx

Merseyside

Sure.

I do many acts that may be considered outside the boundary of societal approval but as im irreligious they can't be sins.

"Sure.

I do many acts that may be considered outside the boundary of societal approval but as im irreligious they can't be sins. "

You godless strumpet...fancy a shag?

My name is David and my wife Victoria gives her full consent for me to fiddle about with older ladies.

I like to be the height of discretion, so I shall pick you up in my helicopter and take you to Beckimgham Towers for a top class meal.

We shall dine on Pot Noodles and salt and vinegar Quavers, washed down with Dom Perignon and Tizer.

After the sumptious meal I shall take you to the burlesque suite and ravish you, take you to pleasures you have never known.

Your sincerely

David Becham (sshhhh!)

Merseyside

1. Yes

2. I don't bother with men who are given consent.

3. As you mentioned my age..... fuck off.

4. Your helicopter will not be remotely incongruous in these parts.

5. What is pot noodle, quaver and tizer?

6. Pleasures I have never known? I have the satsuma but you will have to bring the castrated Chief Constable

7. I believe EVERY thing I hear on the net.

"1. Yes

6. Pleasures I have never known? I have the satsuma but you will have to bring the castrated Chief Constable

7. I believe EVERY thing I hear on the net. "

It's a fair cop guv'nor

Pick you up in half hour in my Reliant Robin?

Shall a bring a flask and a bag of cheese n onion crisps?

"I accept that as part of meeting people no strings and anonymously I am going to come across people who are less than honest about who they are / what they are called.

It's no big deal to me.

It may sound blunt, it may sound arrogant and possibly a bit cold, some could argue even a little bit naive, but I am not interested in their lives outside of the time we spend together.

If they choose to spin a web of deceit, then it is them that have the questions to answer, not me."

Spot on, as usual, Bussy. Only thing we would add to that is that, if you are using a pseudonym, then at least be honest about THAT! 99% would have a reason of some sort concealing our true identity in the swinging world. Where we have a problem with it is when it is done to deliberately mislead.

A woman of one couple we meet uses a different name in this world, but she is upfront about it. She has explained her reasons which she did not have to to us, valid though they are, and that is fine by us.

It's a bit of a case of 'Judge not, lest ye be judged......' If it isn't your 'character name' others can judge you on, it will be something else....

Torquay

"The amount of guys that dont use their real names on here is unreal x"

What difference does it make?

You are meeting them for sex...if the sex is good then does it matter what sodding name they use?

Merseyside

"1. Yes

It's a fair cop guv'nor

Shall a bring a flask and a bag of cheese n onion crisps?"

Not sure I can manage the flask. I'm all out of lube x

"1. Yes

It's a fair cop guv'nor

Not sure I can manage the flask. I'm all out of lube x"

Lube? Whatsbwrong with a bit of spit?!

"The amount of guys that dont use their real names on here is unreal x

You are meeting them for sex...if the sex is good then does it matter what sodding name they use?

"

We had played with a couple a few times when we all decided to go to a club of which we were already members.

We had emailed ahead to say we were introducing another couple.

When they went to sign in the owner said ohh thats not the name we have here( it was the name which we had known them for over a year).

This made it awkward for the rest of the evening as we hadn't a clue what to call them

Merseyside

"1. Yes

It's a fair cop guv'nor

Lube? Whatsbwrong with a bit of spit?!"

Fair enough but no polishing it with your mums hanky

"

No problem to me but if they can lie about their name what else can they lie about x

I guess it is an awkward one....there are comments for both sides of discussion...hence my profile X

"1. Yes

It's a fair cop guv'nor

Lube? Whatsbwrong with a bit of spit?!

Fair enough but no polishing it with your mums hanky"

Don't be disgusting...I'll use me sleeve

when we meet couples we give different names all the time.the stuff we say to couples is a lot of bull.but they still shag you.

Torquay

No problem to me but if they can lie about their name what else can they lie about x"

So you believe EVERYTHING someone tells you if they have given you their correct name?

» Add a new message to this topic